KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Which two main characters will be killed?

Which two main characters will be killed?
Started by: lionlover2053

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
siriuswriter

No, we just like to follow the rules, because they're set out for a reason.

Double posts stretch out the board, and usually only have one or two words, like yours. So, the edit button is there for a reason.

It's not really very good to call us all "anal" if you want to be friendly with everyone. no expression

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 01:06 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soops220

Ron will most definitely not die. He is like Sam from lord of the rings. Harry will sacrifice his life so that his best friend has a world worth living in.

The Weasley twins make it and go on to become filthy rich business men, whom spread the wealth throughout the whole family. Although one of the Weasley's will die. Mr Weasley or maybe Percy, or maybe the other brother brings a group of dragons to help and he dies.

Finally, what I am most sure of, is that Draco Malfoy lives. Death is not a fitting punishment for him. Its too quick and too easy.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 01:59 AM
Soops220 is currently offline Click here to Send Soops220 a Private Message Find more posts by Soops220 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dhong
Who's the Server?

Hedwig and Snape will die for sure

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 01:07 AM
dhong is currently offline Click here to Send dhong a Private Message Find more posts by dhong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dhong
You're the first to say Hedwig... and I like that idea. I see it happening that Hedwig could die.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 01:33 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ndfreak
Master Chief

i dont see hedwig dieing. hes like fawkes is for DD. but perhaps he dive in front of an Avada kedavra aimed at Harry or something like that.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 02:38 AM
ndfreak is currently offline Click here to Send ndfreak a Private Message Find more posts by ndfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

*is starting to be convinced that Harry might not die after all after a long discussion with friends*

*wavers*

*Is thinking Harry will not die.*

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:34 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by siriuswriter
*is starting to be convinced that Harry might not die after all after a long discussion with friends*

*wavers*

*Is thinking Harry will not die.*
YOU SADISTIC CREEP! HOW DARE YOU THINK SUCH THINGS! *brainwashes*

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:37 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

stick out tongue

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, bloodbath and all, my opinion has been changed.

I just wanted to record that here officially. smile

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:39 AM
ndfreak
Master Chief

HARRY HAS TO DIE! IT"S THE ONLY WAY IT WORKS RIGHT! i'm too tired to say why but believe me, if i wasn't tired i think of... something.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:54 AM
ndfreak is currently offline Click here to Send ndfreak a Private Message Find more posts by ndfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I just want him dead.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 04:00 AM
siriuswriter

Now who's being sadistic?

You just want Ginny for yourself.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 04:16 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Now who's being sadistic?

You just want Ginny for yourself.
Maybe. shifty

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 04:18 AM
siriuswriter

*bangs head against laptop*

*then lights a candle in hope*

It shall be wonderful, whatever she does.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 04:19 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

*bangs head against laptop*

*then lights a candle in hope*

It shall be wonderful, whatever she does.
Nope.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 04:32 AM
Surreal_44

Who Will Die:

I think one of the Weasleys will die. Probably a twin.

Hagrid: Alive (I hope)

Snape: Dead

Voldemort: Definitely dead.

Draco/Malfoys: Maybe die. I think they live.

Harry, Ron and Hermione: Will live

Bill/Fluer: Will live.

Lupin/Tonks: Eh, I heard a rumor...I'll go with that and say, DEAD. It kind of seems like they have that whole 'doomed love' going on, don't they? It fits.

Various Hogwarts Students and Teachers: Will probably die at some point. Oooh, and ministry wizards.

Do we think Voldemort is going to go on a mass muggle killing spree?

All in all, I think this book is going to have a rather large body count, don't you?

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 12:16 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

Originally posted by Korosan
Hmmm I kinda have a small theory that has to do with characters deaths, I think MAYBE, just small maybe, that dumbledore, even tho he knew is was dangerous and wrong, made a horcrux out of fawkes or whatever, and when harry tries to take on voldemort for the final time he will lose but right before he is killed. Fawkes will come again like it did in the chamber of secrets only this time there is no sorting hat or sword, instead fawkes disappears or something and dumbledore will die taking voldemort down. Dumbledore might have been arguing with snape about killing him when the time came but snape argued because dumbledore didn't tell him he had a horcrux because he might have only trusted snape 99% not 100% ^_^ or something like that. and draco might get the jump on harry and almost kill him but snape, to make up for killing dumbledore will stop draco but be killed by voldemort soon after he saves Harry and betrays voldemort. That would make 2 good guys dead ^^ yea my theory probably has holes in it... *cry cry* (small theory...Nagini or whatever voldemorts snake's name is = Snake harry set free in the 1st book? DUM DUM DUMMM!) Thoughts please!?

NONONONONONONONO!!!!

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

YOU TAKE IT BACK NOW!!!

sad sad sad

no one has ever come close to my theory before now

if anyone wants to hear it, pm me

its the best ive heard

even though that is kind of biased because its mine

whatever

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 08:56 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BurnetteBeauty1
A pirates life for me

i think... that Harry is going to have to die in order for Voldemort to die, or something like that, and it is a great possibility that hagrid might die as well.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 08:58 PM
BurnetteBeauty1 is currently offline Click here to Send BurnetteBeauty1 a Private Message Find more posts by BurnetteBeauty1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Problem_Child

i was just thinking this over last night what if wormtail and lupin died?the final members of the marauders first james (lily wasnt really apart of thier little clique) then sirius it makes sense

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 09:12 PM
Problem_Child is currently offline Click here to Send Problem_Child a Private Message Find more posts by Problem_Child Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dhong
Who's the Server?

Originally posted by dhong

Damn.. I should have bought lottery tickets this day.. mad

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 04:00 AM
dhong is currently offline Click here to Send dhong a Private Message Find more posts by dhong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote