KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » What form should they use for live action Soundwave/Blaster?

What form should they use for live action Soundwave/Blaster?
Started by: illadelph12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Yeah, so here's hoping he's not turned into an iPhone or some shit like that.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 04:30 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Indeed.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 01:21 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well heres a soundwave Mp3 player for yuz.
http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gall...0&start=100

I rest my case. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 03:16 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The good part about saving him for the next film, is that there will be a fight for Decepticon leadership. Starscream will be in there of course, but Soundwave & Shockwave should get in there too.

No one has ideas, about how to do Blaster?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 03:44 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Soundwave Vs. Starscream in the next flick? That sounds great.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 04:15 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

That would be in line with all we know about their relationship.

(Begins hunting that mp3 player)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:00 AM
Scythe
The Goat

It's for sale? Oh crap, I want one!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:37 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yup its out there. smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 03:31 PM
Scythe
The Goat

It's expensively out there...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 09:32 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

For now.

Patience, young Jedi..... shifty

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 09:15 PM
darthmaul1

Just don't put the stupid Dinobots in there,
And as for soundwave as I said they should make him into the SR-71 blackbird spyplane and have the robots that were tapes become the missles, That would be sweet. soundwave was use for recon in teh cartoon so him as a very fast spy plane would be great and suiting.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 07:03 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Laptops and Desktop towers would be a cool way of collecting data.. logically speaking..

A keyboard? Keystroke data collection etc...

But that would be a poop redesign for the characters though.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 01:04 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Satellite ftw...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 01:08 AM
Orbius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Originally I heard that they called the tank, Brawl. He certainly looks like Brawl from the cartoons/comics, but they called him Devestator, which was a bit odd, but nothing that bothered me too much.

-AC

Actually it was Brawl. The reason he was called Devastator was an oversight, as in, the makers didn't notice it, and it got in before anyone saw the mistake, and couldn't have been redone.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:45 AM
Orbius is currently offline Click here to Send Orbius a Private Message Find more posts by Orbius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Yeah.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 04:44 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Silly sods.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 05:10 AM
Scythe
The Goat

What?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 05:50 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Speilberg and co.

Allowing that idiot control to the point that on his first movie of the franchise, he corners himself with his own lack of TFs knowledge on the first movie by misnaming Brawl as Devasator and then not even caring about the misnaming his personally was responsible for.

How hard would it have been to change a subtitle on the released DVD to correct his mistake...? But nnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo, power hungry egotists are never ever wrong, are they...?

A Devastator in the 'Constructicons' sense, would now not presumably, be an option. And since Brawl was killed in the movie too, (as 'devastator') we could safely assume that the Combaticons/Bruticus would also not be an option either.

The biggest "Silly sods" inspirer is that they allowed this guy the rights to work on the sequel....

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 02:14 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I think having Soundwave as a satellite truck, with Rumble, Ravage, Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Ratbat be the satellites would be awesome. That way, it includes what he's good at, transmitting sounds and messages, plus it has all of his partners (who, when transformed, would be the size of Frenzy). I envision Soundwave being the size of the white truck in the picture.

Attachment: soundwave.jpg
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 03:34 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
Yeah that was what I was thinking sense he was primarily a communications/tech/recon guy. A mobile kind of tech lab vehicle would be good.

But if Soundwave is in then the other tape bots have to come in. What I would like to see is them being kind of add ons. Like a Labtop(Ravage), Video Camera (Laserbeak), another CD Player(Rumble)

Whats the bet Rumbe will be a iPod, such an easy way to make some money from Apple.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 11:11 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote