KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » What form should they use for live action Soundwave/Blaster?

What form should they use for live action Soundwave/Blaster?
Started by: illadelph12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Yeah.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 12:40 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

soundwave is confirmed for TF2

http://movies.ign.com/articles/874/874632p1.html evil face

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post May 18th, 2008 04:47 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Yeah I read that, let's hope he's not an upset.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 05:27 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vandalworks

i'd like to see them do with soundwave what they've done with devastator but in an inverted way.

soundwave, ravage, rumble and laserbeak combined make a vehicle, but with robots they're all seperate. flips the idea of devastater around. i think a recon vehicle would probably be best.

as for triple changers, i dont think the idea would work so well in the film, if pulled off though it would be good to see them transform

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 03:18 PM
vandalworks is currently offline Click here to Send vandalworks a Private Message Find more posts by vandalworks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vandalworks
i'd like to see them do with soundwave what they've done with devastator but in an inverted way.

soundwave, ravage, rumble and laserbeak combined make a vehicle, but with robots they're all seperate. flips the idea of devastater around. i think a recon vehicle would probably be best.

as for triple changers, i dont think the idea would work so well in the film, if pulled off though it would be good to see them transform

Cool Soundwave+cassettes idea, at least it'd acknowledge the relationships.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 04:18 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vandalworks

thats what i was thinking... a sort of parental relationship. they could even have one of the 'offspring' die and soundwave goes a bit mad.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2009 02:10 AM
vandalworks is currently offline Click here to Send vandalworks a Private Message Find more posts by vandalworks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

soundwave they should make him into the SR-71 blackbird spyplane and have the robots that were tapes become the missles, That would be sweet. soundwave was use for recon in teh cartoon so him as a very fast spy plane would be great and suiting.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 10:44 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saintsaucey

(please log in to view the image) My pick for soundwave if they hadn't done the satalite.

and for Blaster (who for some reason I always thought was called Getto Blaster) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 02:35 AM
saintsaucey is currently offline Click here to Send saintsaucey a Private Message Find more posts by saintsaucey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

What about an aircraft carrier and Blaster could be like the planes that join together to make his robot mode or something like that.

CREATED BY SCYTHE
THE TRANSFORMERS KNOW-IT-ALL!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 02:47 PM
Darth Rex is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Rex a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Rex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv022626369

Hi Guy
This is pretty much the way it works in his movies. Magneto bent Wolverine's claws in the train scene and he was shot through the brain in the latest film and the adamantium reverted to normal.

In the comics, this may not be the case but there is a Wolverine one-shot called inner fury where he is infected with nanites which causes his healing factor to attack the adamantium on his bones. He ends up becoming deformed and his claws are exposed as bone. At the end of the comic, he pops his bone claws into his brain and it reboots his immune system. The Adamantium ends up reforming back on his bones. The comic came out in 1992 before Magneto pulled the adamantium from his bones, so it may not be cannon.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 03:13 PM
shiv022626369 is currently offline Click here to Send shiv022626369 a Private Message Find more posts by shiv022626369 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shiv022626369
Hi Guy
This is pretty much the way it works in his movies. Magneto bent Wolverine's claws in the train scene and he was shot through the brain in the latest film and the adamantium reverted to normal.

In the comics, this may not be the case but there is a Wolverine one-shot called inner fury where he is infected with nanites which causes his healing factor to attack the adamantium on his bones. He ends up becoming deformed and his claws are exposed as bone. At the end of the comic, he pops his bone claws into his brain and it reboots his immune system. The Adamantium ends up reforming back on his bones. The comic came out in 1992 before Magneto pulled the adamantium from his bones, so it may not be cannon.

And what does this have to do with anything in this thread? Or this forum? What the f**k?

(Oh - Magneto didn't bend Wolvie's claws; he caused them to spread out where there could be micromilimetres of space, at his knuckles. Did you see them change any shape other than being straight?
And those adamantium slugs didn't penetrate his skull - did you see blood, or holes in his skull? It was just the blunt force trauma that caused his memory loss. It's not that good of a reason for it to happen - but then, it's not that much better in the comics, since his healing factor should act against brainwashing.)

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 04:41 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote