KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » What Tranfsormers do you want to see in the sequel and why.

What Tranfsormers do you want to see in the sequel and why.
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Count Makashi
Count Dookus number 1 fan

Soundwave, i loved him, when i was a kid, he was so cool in the carton, why didn't they include him in the first part.

General G made this sig, but i am going to keep annoying him.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 07:48 PM
Count Makashi is currently offline Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
For sure Starscream is going to be in it...but I think Blackout with a more screen time and fight scenes wuld be cool. I want to see him go all out with his helicopter blades on an autobot...or Starscream.

blackout [SPOILER - highlight to read]: died by the hands of josh duhamel

we gotta see some Wheeljack definately and more teamwork from the Autobots and more takedowns from single Autobots

the battle w/ the Tank (misnamed Devastator, actually named Brawl...) was like wtf [SPOILER - highlight to read]: jazz tried to take him down, got thrown and then wtf pwned by megatron lol, ironhide and ratchet i dunno what they were doing, finally bumblebee takes him down

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 10:03 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by xNIXSONx

we gotta see some Wheeljack definately and more teamwork from the Autobots and more takedowns from single Autobots

the battle w/ the Tank (misnamed Devastator, actually named Brawl...) was like wtf [SPOILER - highlight to read]: jazz tried to take him down, got thrown and then wtf pwned by megatron lol, ironhide and ratchet i dunno what they were doing, finally bumblebee takes him down

They started fighting him didn't they? I think they just disappeared halfway through the final battle, I didn't see what happened to them.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 10:38 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Originally posted by xNIXSONx

Ya I know what happened but u know Megatron is going to come back...and that leaves room for Blackout to come back somehow

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 11:21 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Ya I know what happened but u know Megatron is going to come back...and that leaves room for Blackout to come back somehow

guess you can say we might see anyone or everyone back, like how raimi said, this isnt the last we seen of Doc Ock or Venom even though he clearly showed them dead or dying...but for all we know bay might [SPOILER - highlight to read]: for example, take pieces of Brawl (devastator) and combine him with other new decepticons to actually form Devastator or something, who knows lol

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 11:26 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

SPOILERS:

I just don't know how they're gonna bring Megatron back...the way he died was like a never come back kind of a thing. He got the allspark put into his chest...unless it ends up making him stronger or something.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 11:35 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

SPOILERS:

I just don't know how they're gonna bring Megatron back...the way he died was like a never come back kind of a thing. He got the allspark put into his chest...unless it ends up making him stronger or something.

well...maybe [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he somehow lands on some underwater energon crystals and that like sort of brings him back to life. what i wouldve done rather than dump the decepticons into the deepest ocean on earth, i wouldve had them like separated into small pieces and such, scattered throughout the world in the highest mountains, and under the deepest waters...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 12:04 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: IDK but they cant have a Transformers movie without Megatron in it. They'll figure out something

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 12:19 AM
xNIXSONx

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: IDK but they cant have a Transformers movie without Megatron in it. They'll figure out something

exactly, if anything they'll actually show Starscream leading or trying to lead a new pack of decepticons along w/ barricade and maybe scorponok, and trying to perhaps convince the other Decepticons not to go after the remains of Megatron...

...while sam, mikaela, and the the gang await the descent of a few more Autobots cool man, just thinkin bout it lol

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 12:32 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Megatron was tossed into the ocean at the end of 'More than Meets the eye' saga as well and managed to come back, they'll find a way. Optimus came back after he died in the cartoon, so it's not impossible by any means.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 12:47 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Menetnashté
Megatron was tossed into the ocean at the end of 'More than Meets the eye' saga as well and managed to come back, they'll find a way. Optimus came back after he died in the cartoon, so it's not impossible by any means.
Megatron will be back. I have no doubt about it.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 02:41 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Menetnashté
They started fighting him didn't they? I think they just disappeared halfway through the final battle, I didn't see what happened to them.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: They were providing cover fire for Sam.

Also, how the hell did Optimus come back after his death in the cartoon film?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 04:08 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

Galvatron: they can explain it by saying[SPOILER - highlight to read]: a tiny fragment of the all spark in his chest regenerated him

he can be a "one shot kill" laser cannon, and a jet(so that he can move too)

the Constucticons: they could be the team that Starscream brings back

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 12:28 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by stickman618
Galvatron: they can explain it by saying[SPOILER - highlight to read]: a tiny fragment of the all spark in his chest regenerated him

he can be a "one shot kill" laser cannon, and a jet(so that he can move too)

the Constucticons: they could be the team that Starscream brings back

or they can just have Megatron come back as Megatron and say the fragment of the AllSpark temporarily stopped his spark like say a jolt of energy into a beating heart, except he comes back stronger? i guess he'd hafto come back modified somehow yeah.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 10:24 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

If Sephiroth can come back! ANYONE CAN

all hail megatron =3

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 10:46 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Ultra Magnus.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 12:13 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I'm thinking that the allspark not only resurrects Megatron, but while under water the all spark comes into contact with sunken ships and converts them into Decepticons, one of these sunken ships being a WW-II aircraft carrier that becomes Tidalwave, and the vehicles and jets onboard could become the Combaticons (which could re-introduce Brawl as himself).

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 12:51 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I swear, we need some kind of TF fan fic thread.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 02:13 AM
Losty
Renegade of funk

dinobots :cause there dope

constructicons: as above

inserticons: as above

ultra magnus and hot rod: but save them for part 3

soundwave with all the mini bots: doppppnesss

the rest of the decpeticon jets, thundercracker, ramjet ect, they should be the 1st ones starscream goes n gets and they can be his new top men.

myspace.com/lostymc

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 11:43 AM
Losty is currently offline Click here to Send Losty a Private Message Find more posts by Losty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Top men? Top Gun?! Hehehe.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 10:25 PM