KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » What Tranfsormers do you want to see in the sequel and why.

What Tranfsormers do you want to see in the sequel and why.
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Losty
Renegade of funk

lol u got the joke! I didnt think anyone would!

myspace.com/lostymc

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 08:11 AM
Losty is currently offline Click here to Send Losty a Private Message Find more posts by Losty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Losty
lol u got the joke! I didnt think anyone would!

Yeah, didn't actually know you meant to put that in there.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 12:43 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Dinobot...my all time favorite

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 05:16 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Dinobot...my all time favorite

Who?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 05:21 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 05:23 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I watched G1 and some of Armada, that's it.

And I really didn't like that, at all.

Last edited by General_Iroh on Jul 16th, 2007 at 11:21 AM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 11:15 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodoverme

skylynx, cliffjumper, fortress maximus, skyfire, ultramagnus, omega-supreme, dinobots, bruticus (combined combaticons) devastator (combined constructicons), menace-saur (combined stunticons), skyfire, superion (combined aereobots), defensor (combined protectobots), pretty much all the combiners, lol. :P

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 11:26 AM
bloodoverme is currently offline Click here to Send bloodoverme a Private Message Find more posts by bloodoverme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Originally posted by Menetnashté
I watched G1 and some of Armada, that's it.

And I really didn't like that, at all.

I grew up on Beast Wars

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 06:41 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

I grew up on Beast Wars

That must be why you like it, that really looks more like a Transformers parody then anything to me, I mean there was a character that was a rat? What's with that.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 01:37 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I would like to see Jetfire, to even out the Decepticons aerial advantage....

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:30 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

That must be why you like it, that really looks more like a Transformers parody then anything to me, I mean there was a character that was a rat? What's with that.

Come on, Rattrap was so cool!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 04:13 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

it wasnt a parody it is Transformers...its supposed to be the descendants of the originals

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 07:33 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

it wasnt a parody it is Transformers...its supposed to be the descendants of the originals

I know it's not a parody I said it looked more like a parody, than an actual show. A raptor running around with a pistol doesn't seem very serious. Anyways, not the subject in this thread so moving on.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 07:58 AM
Scythe
The Goat

I wouldn't mind seein Black Convoy( Scourge ) appear.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:35 AM
super pr*xy

Last edited by super pr*xy on Jul 19th, 2007 at 12:08 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 12:05 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by super pr*xy
arcee

(please log in to view the image)

they had like a movie toy of arcee as a motorbike, like the racing kind, and her transformation looked RIDICULOUS, it was gross...to me anyways

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:00 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by xNIXSONx
they had like a movie toy of arcee as a motorbike, like the racing kind, and her transformation looked RIDICULOUS, it was gross...to me anyways

What do you mean?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 05:15 AM
stickman618

i heard they wanted Acree in the first movie

but they couldn't find the time to explain why there are female robots

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 09:13 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by stickman618
i heard they wanted Acree in the first movie

but they couldn't find the time to explain why there are female robots

Just like Smurfette.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 01:35 AM