KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » The Bigbots!

The Bigbots!
Started by: draxx_tOfU

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Where is it?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 01:30 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Taken the pic, just waiting for my digital camera's batteries to hold out long enough to transfer to computer. sad
I'll give it another go this afternoon.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 09:19 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Here ya go. smile
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 08:56 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Bigger in case... Hope this size is cool with the mods.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 09:16 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Hurts my eyes, but thanks.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 02:12 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Want me to put some flames on it to make it "better"....? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 10:43 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Like Migheal Bay? Yes...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 10:27 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 02:11 PM
Scythe
The Goat

A massive dino with flames? Har har har!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:14 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Don't joke, that shit could actually happen under the direction of that egotist/whorer outer.

I can imagine it now........... "Woooooooo It'll make Grimlock look "Rad" for the kids" sad

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:16 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Grimlock with fuzzy dice somewhere in his dino-vehicle mode. I can see it now. Insane...

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 10:49 PM
Orbius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
I wonder why the cartoon never paid much attention to size scale. For instance, Astro Train is much smaller than Devastator in robot form. However, when AT transforms into space shuttle mode....Devastator and many more Decepticons can fit inside. Where does the extra metal come from?

In some episodes, humans barely stand above Optimus Prime's toes...however, in other episodes...they are almost knee high..lol

And how would Galvatron fit inside Unicron's fingers in the movie. Galvatron was about as big as Unicron's eye...when in reality....he should be much smaller than a grain of sand compared to Unicron.

Actually this was discussed in (either the cartoon or the comics, I forgot which.) Megatron talked about an ancient technique of being able to change size while transforming, but it took a lot of power to do. That's why in the original movie, when the Decepticons board the Autobot shuttle, Megatron can transform into his gun mode and fit into Starscream's hand.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:23 AM
Orbius is currently offline Click here to Send Orbius a Private Message Find more posts by Orbius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote