KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Your FAVE scene in the TRANSFORMERS movie (spoilers)

Your FAVE scene in the TRANSFORMERS movie (spoilers)
Started by: xNIXSONx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

my buddy wacthed this movie again. i said this over in the comic book versus forums somehwere. did anyone see starscream morph into a us fighter jet and shoot at megatron right before megatron was killed?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 04:17 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Mine was a nod to the old school-

Megatron: "Starscream, you fail me yet again."

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 04:29 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marxman
Resident Communist

When Megan Fox is looking at Bumblebee's engine and is stretching out showing off that amazing bod and when she bends over and sticks her ass out.

Then when she's driving that tow truck backwards and her and Bumblebee are just ****ing shit up. and they take out....I think it was Blackout? That's beside the point. She drives a TOW TRUCK BACKWARDS!

Definitely the house scene where Shia LaBeouf goes to look for the glasses and the autobots mess his dad's lawn up and Optimus goes "My bad." LOL Then the mom accuses him of beating off and then she sees Megan Fox and is like "Wow you're pretty." I thought that was hilarious because my mom did the same thing one time when I bought a girlfriend home.

When Rachael Taylor goes to Anthony Anderson's house to get him to hack the code they were working on. And his fat ass cousin is playing DDR, obviously very bad might I add, and then he tells his cousin to leave and he's like "You better save my game!" LAWL.

When they make the cell phone a transformer with the All Spark and it had the mini chain gun and mini rocket launcher. That made me giggle.

I was a little mad though that Optimus didn't end up using the All Spark to make his trailer and then whoop of Megatron.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 05:53 PM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marxman

When they make the cell phone a transformer with the All Spark and it had the mini chain gun and mini rocket launcher. That made me giggle.

HAHA i loved that part, i really want one of those....

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:16 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by Marxman
When Megan Fox is looking at Bumblebee's engine and is stretching out showing off that amazing bod and when she bends over and sticks her ass out.

Then when she's driving that tow truck backwards and her and Bumblebee are just ****ing shit up. and they take out....I think it was Blackout? That's beside the point. She drives a TOW TRUCK BACKWARDS!

Definitely the house scene where Shia LaBeouf goes to look for the glasses and the autobots mess his dad's lawn up and Optimus goes "My bad." LOL Then the mom accuses him of beating off and then she sees Megan Fox and is like "Wow you're pretty." I thought that was hilarious because my mom did the same thing one time when I bought a girlfriend home.

When Rachael Taylor goes to Anthony Anderson's house to get him to hack the code they were working on. And his fat ass cousin is playing DDR, obviously very bad might I add, and then he tells his cousin to leave and he's like "You better save my game!" LAWL.

I was a little mad though that Optimus didn't end up using the All Spark to make his trailer and then whoop of Megatron.

lmao when the swat team busts Anthony Anderson's place, his cousin books it through a glass storm door it was like an episode of COPS hahaha

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 10:16 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

HAHA when that megan chick was saying shes attracted to buff arms and what not, Shia was like trying to point out the "New additions" to his car by flexing his arm and pointing hahah, classic

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 10:26 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Originally posted by Mairuzu
HAHA when that megan chick was saying shes attracted to buff arms and what not, Shia was like trying to point out the "New additions" to his car by flexing his arm and pointing hahah, classic

Oh yeah, that had me ROLLIN.

My favorite scene was any scene where they didn't try to be funny.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 01:56 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by stickman618
Sam: it's a bird
Mikaela: it's a plane
Ironhide: IT'S STARSCREEEEEAM!!!!!!
Sam:no, Mikaela's right, it's a plane

That happened?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 03:21 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Scythe
That happened?
I missed that one also

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 03:45 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Newjak
I missed that one also

Because it didn't happen.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 03:49 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Because it didn't happen.
It didn't?

I mean I do remember Ironhide saying

"No It's Starscream"

but I don't remember the bird and plane part.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 04:01 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xNIXSONx
lmao when the swat team busts Anthony Anderson's place, his cousin books it through a glass storm door it was like an episode of COPS hahaha
Oh Yes!

That was hilarious.

He so totally over reacted and reinforced the Black Stereotype.

That happened?

I don't remember it either.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 05:30 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Oh yeah! I also liked when Sam and his friend went to the lake and he was talking to Trent, and he was like all being an @$$hole but it wasnt funny(no one in the theatre laughed) but when Sam came with the comeback about the brain damage relatated to football, the coloring and mazes lol, everyone just busted out laughing, including me.

Once again, reminded me of me. wink Cuz Ive always been picked on cuz Im nice but then I'll come back with somethin and easily put them in their place wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 05:44 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by braz
Oh yeah! I also liked when Sam and his friend went to the lake and he was talking to Trent, and he was like all being an @$$hole but it wasnt funny(no one in the theatre laughed) but when Sam came with the comeback about the brain damage relatated to football, the coloring and mazes lol, everyone just busted out laughing, including me.

Once again, reminded me of me. wink Cuz Ive always been picked on cuz Im nice but then I'll come back with somethin and easily put them in their place wink
I don't think Trent's lines were intended to be funny and cause anybody to laugh. We're not supposed to like him.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 06:32 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

When that med-autobot said: "The boy's horomones seems to be high due to wanting to mate with the girl" or something along those lines.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 02:27 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

there were a few nods to the original 80's series... i like those... like the bug next to the camaro in bolivia's car dealership, "one shall stand and one shall fall..."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 06:27 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
When that med-autobot said: "The boy's horomones seems to be high due to wanting to mate with the girl" or something along those lines.

lol yea that was ratchet, and she was all scratching her head

And when Optimus yelled at the S7 guy to get out of the car

hes like .. "NOW!!!" and they got scared haha

Probably my all time favorite (probably already said it)
Was when starscream messed up Ironhide, bumble bee, AND ratchet all is pretty much one shot and like flew away after pwning them and no to long after that the uber jet pwnage on other jets

id go gay for starscream...

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 07:51 PM
Wolverine2006
X-man

Originally posted by Mairuzu
lol yea that was ratchet, and she was all scratching her head

And when Optimus yelled at the S7 guy to get out of the car

hes like .. "NOW!!!" and they got scared haha

Probably my all time favorite (probably already said it)
Was when starscream messed up Ironhide, bumble bee, AND ratchet all is pretty much one shot and like flew away after pwning them and no to long after that the uber jet pwnage on other jets

id go gay for starscream...

I dont know how that relationship wuld work, he is a guy...and he's also 30 ft tall inetergalactic menace bent on destroying Earth and ruling the Universe.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 08:31 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Found some

Barricade: "ARE YOU LADIESMAN217?!!! ARE YOU LADIESMAN217?!!!"

haha

Ratchet: "The boy's pheromone levels indicate that he wants to mate with the female"

Ironhide: "You have a rodent infestation. Would you like me to exterminate it?"
Sam: "No, this is Mojo! He's a chihuaua. Our pet. We love chihuauas!"
Ironhide: "He lubricated on my foot!"
Sam: "He peed on you? Bad Mojo!"
Ironhide: "Bad Mojo!"

Epps: "What happened here? It looks like Freddy Krueger was in here."
Lennox: "Naw, man. Freddy's got four blades. That's Wolverine! Wolverine was in here!"

That on cop (lol): "You checkin out my piece fiddy cent?"
lol then he asks the cop, "Are you on drugs?" classic

But of course, the best quote of them all and forever will be to me

"You have failed me yet again, Starscream"

KICK HIS ASS STARSCREAM!

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 09:53 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
I dont know how that relationship wuld work, he is a guy...and he's also 30 ft tall inetergalactic menace bent on destroying Earth and ruling the Universe.

i know hes a guy, which is why i said "Id go gay for him"

i can still go inside him...if you know what i mean laughing out loud

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 09:54 PM