KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Your FAVE scene in the TRANSFORMERS movie (spoilers)

Your FAVE scene in the TRANSFORMERS movie (spoilers)
Started by: xNIXSONx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

I just loved how Optimus said: "Autobots, roll out."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 11:58 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i was actually waiting for prime to say "autobots, transform and roll out." but he never said transform... still works out fine though. didn't even dampened the ass kickery of prime.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 01:24 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

The world's most fashionable avatars. Design your own and chat with friends!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 02:10 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
i know hes a guy, which is why i said "Id go gay for him"

i can still go inside him...if you know what i mean laughing out loud
I don't know what you mean.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 07:05 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by InnerRise
I don't know what you mean.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Better ask someone! roll eyes (sarcastic)

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 03:47 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

When Optimus answers, "Ebay."

I thought he was going to say something much more significant than that after going on with his profound story.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 04:15 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

eBAY is so overplayed.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 08:53 PM
super pr*xy

they had some shameless plugs in there... the most obvious being GMC and ebay.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 07:05 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

The whole GMC thing didn't really bother me.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 11:58 PM
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by Scythe
The whole GMC thing didn't really bother me.

didnt bother me either, infact it made me excited that they have the modified GMC Topkick in production. so that means you can buy a truck that looks just like Ironhide, with the big rig smoke stacks, 40 inch off road tires, top headlights and whatnot but, probably a ton of cash

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:24 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

What kind of truck was Optimus? Couldn't figure out if he was a Frieghtliner or a Peterbilt.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 04:20 AM
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Scythe
What kind of truck was Optimus? Couldn't figure out if he was a Frieghtliner or a Peterbilt.

i think the name was longnose peterbilt or w/e, like the largest truck in the world...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 04:33 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Frenzy kills himself, was one of the best.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:42 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Oh yeah, I loved the Wolverine reference too, that was great. Although I was like the only one who laughed at that in the theatre embarrasment I liked how the S7 dude was like, "Thats really funny," like they really did Experiment Weapon X or somethin Lol.
It wouldve been perfect if Hugh Jackman wouldve walked in, claws popped right after that and said: "Hey bub."

laughing

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 10:08 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by braz
Oh yeah, I loved the Wolverine reference too, that was great. Although I was like the only one who laughed at that in the theatre embarrasment I liked how the S7 dude was like, "Thats really funny," like they really did Experiment Weapon X or somethin Lol.
It wouldve been perfect if Hugh Jackman wouldve walked in, claws popped right after that and said: "Hey bub."

laughing

i would laugh so hard if like they did like a cut shot straigh to the guard at the power switch and it was hugh jackman lol

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:44 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Hmm...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:03 AM
FistOfThe North

This isn't from the live action movie but it's from the cartoon movie, when a torn up, mangled Megatron points his blaster and a floored Optimus, while smiling evilly and growls "I've been waiting an eternity for this. It's over Prime.."

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 05:14 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by xNIXSONx
i think the name was longnose peterbilt or w/e, like the largest truck in the world...

Well it was a custm lowered extra cab truck, but I'm not sure of what the make is.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 01:39 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

A crucial scene where the story turns - Bumblebee reveals himself and defeats Barricade, then walks back to communicate and reassure a wary Sam & Mickala, with just a radio montage of sound. He transforms back to car mode, and opens his doors for them. They stand there for a moment.

Sam: "He wants us to get in."
Mickala: "And go where?"
Sam: (pause)"Fifty years from now, when you look back at your life - wouldn't you want to say you had the guts to get into the car?"

They look at each other, then get in. The music swells up nicely in the background - a true coming-of-age moment. They won't be kids anymore after this; a grand adventure is coming where they help the Autobots and Earth itself.
Great scene. thumb up

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 04:05 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by roughrider
A crucial scene where the story turns - Bumblebee reveals himself and defeats Barricade, then walks back to communicate and reassure a wary Sam & Mickala, with just a radio montage of sound. He transforms back to car mode, and opens his doors for them. They stand there for a moment.

Sam: "He wants us to get in."
Mickala: "And go where?"
Sam: (pause)"Fifty years from now, when you look back at your life - wouldn't you want to say you had the guts to get into the car?"

They look at each other, then get in. The music swells up nicely in the background - a true coming-of-age moment. They won't be kids anymore after this; a grand adventure is coming where they help the Autobots and Earth itself.
Great scene. thumb up

wow, very well said big grin cool

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 04:43 PM