KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Optimus Prime vS Megatron

Battle-Bots
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Optimus Prime would win 19 61.29%
Megatron would win 12 38.71%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Optimus Prime vS Megatron
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Megatron and Prime were meant to be "brothers" in this, after all....

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 06:00 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Megatron and Prime were meant to be "brothers" in this, after all

i thought that was the Arcee twins

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 07:04 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

I am amazed at how many people think Megatron could beat Optimus one on one in a fair fight. When has that ever happen? Even in beast wars Megatron ran from Optimus during a one on one fight.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 08:01 PM
Kotor3 is currently offline Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I am amazed at the amount of the one person who thinks Megatron is bound to fighting fair.

Also. Yes. He is clearly bigger than Prime, heavier, better armed, and in the bay movie can move that mass quicker than Prime (Coming in from jet mode, especially).

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 11:46 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* Optimus Prime can beat Megatron fairly... but never easily...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 12:30 PM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackinBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Optimus is a dumbass.

Mere Anarchy is loosened upon the world

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 08:35 AM
BackinBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BackinBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BackinBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Optimus in every reality ever.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 08:39 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackinBlack
Optimus is a dumbass.

That may be the most ridiculous and brash statement I have ever heard.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 08:40 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Optimus looses everytime he goes against Megatron, unless its a draw, in which case Megatron runs...

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 01:02 PM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
That may be the most ridiculous and brash statement I have ever heard.

Well he was heard emulating a dumbass in the first one,at least:

Using dumbisms like "My bad"...... Being a 50ft Alien robotleader and hiding from a teenager's parents.... Stepping on flowerbeds like a clumsy dick...etc

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 01:21 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by CadoAngelus
Optimus looses everytime he goes against Megatron, unless its a draw, in which case Megatron runs...

Actually, it's the other way around. In the 80s cartoon, either it was a draw or Optimus won.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 02:28 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yep.
Pretty much.

And thats pretty much what happened in the movies here too.
Prime was messed up quite a few times in season 2.
Yet invariably, he'd always be back by the episode's conclusion..

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 10:59 PM
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Well he was heard emulating a dumbass in the first one,at least:

Using dumbisms like "My bad"...... Being a 50ft Alien robotleader and hiding from a teenager's parents.... Stepping on flowerbeds like a clumsy dick...etc

"Bumblebee, stop lubricating on the man...so i can!"

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 10:19 PM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Prime

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 06:13 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackout01

hmm well without any one to hide behind or cheating i think it would be a tie

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 08:46 PM
blackout01 is currently offline Click here to Send blackout01 a Private Message Find more posts by blackout01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayjaykirby

quote:

movie wise:

Megatron was utterly curbstomped by optimus in every single encounter they had in ROTF. in their first fight prime takes on megs, starscream and grindor all at once. megs won only by a cheap shot on a offguard optimus. in their second fight prime broke megs arm and blasted his face off in seconds..it really isn't even a contest.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 04:55 AM
jayjaykirby is currently offline Click here to Send jayjaykirby a Private Message Find more posts by jayjaykirby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CloneCaptin Fox
Exiled Master Jedi

I think Oputious But Megaton has a team of nanobites and can kill a person really fast so i say Optumous

There is no emotion,there is peace
There is no ignorance,there is knowledge
There is no passion,there is serenity
There is no death,there is the force

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 06:33 PM
CloneCaptin Fox is currently offline Click here to Send CloneCaptin Fox a Private Message Find more posts by CloneCaptin Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arshall999

optimus was never weak he's the strongest among his brothers of primes exept for sentinel.....didnt you guys see? in transformers dark of the moon???? he kill megatron with only 1 arm???? and despite that megatron was reloading..... he cant even fight optimus.... that is why optimus is strong

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 03:34 AM
arshall999 is currently offline Click here to Send arshall999 a Private Message Find more posts by arshall999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

You are all fools. You follow from either the comics, movies, or the old cartoon. But you do not know the reality. Back during the beginning of the war (almost 25,000,000 cycles ago) the auto bots were nothing but a crack-pot resistance team formed by the newly rebuilt Orion Pax (Optimus Prime). Few know this but Pax was actually my biggest fan. I'd see him at every lobbing tournament, cheering for my victory. That is until I blew him apart to seize the Energon supply for Keon. I had defected from the 1,000th Legionnaire Squad, Cybertron's finest, shortly after Zeta was selected to become the next Prime.

Soon, though, our realities will cross and at last:

http://www.seibertron.com/images/ne..._AHM_poster.jpg

Old Post Sep 17th, 2011 03:43 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Orion Pax was exclusively an 'old cartoon' character.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 12:02 PM