KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » How are Tramsformers born or made?

How are Tramsformers born or made?
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

lordmegatron1 knows everything.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Dec 29th, 2009 at 04:16 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 04:09 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

*sarcastically* I wonder why.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 01:29 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InfernoJG95
darth inferno

dude your a moron stfu and deal with the fallen he needs a bj

Old Post Jan 18th, 2011 01:44 PM
InfernoJG95 is currently offline Click here to Send InfernoJG95 a Private Message Find more posts by InfernoJG95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

You know what? **** you all! It's bad enough I have to put up with moronic, trouble-making, back-stabbing fiends, whom I know as the alumni of Sandoval Jr./Sr. High School. You think all of your moronic babbling is making me any saner? Hell no! So take your lame-ass comments and come-backs and shove 'em up your asses!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 07:12 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Forget the Quintessons. Since Simon Furman wrote the real history of Unicron & Primus in the late 1980's pages of Marvel's Transformers comic, their origin is still traced to them. The spirit of Primus entombed himself in a giant asteroid ( Unicron was forced to do the same) and gradually terraformed it into a machine planet, with the Transformers rising form his consciousness as a protection force. How they evolved into cast systems of warriors, workers and scientists came later, and other events would create the divide and civil war etc.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 05:19 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
Forget the Quintessons. Since Simon Furman wrote the real history of Unicron & Primus in the late 1980's pages of Marvel's Transformers comic, their origin is still traced to them. The spirit of Primus entombed himself in a giant asteroid ( Unicron was forced to do the same) and gradually terraformed it into a machine planet, with the Transformers rising form his consciousness as a protection force. How they evolved into cast systems of warriors, workers and scientists came later, and other events would create the divide and civil war etc.

OMFG THANK YOU!!!! AT LEAST YOU ****ING LISTENED!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 08:11 PM
OB1-adobe

Re: How are Tramsformers born or made?

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Anyone know?

Well, an artist draws something on a piece of paper which later become blue prints, and then with some molded plastic and a some screws you have a transformer.

Does that answer your question?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 04:37 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

WTF are YOU talking about, he meant the comics not the effin' toys.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 09:04 AM
Dominic EX2

There are lots of methods in reproduction of Transformers based on Tfwiki.

quote:
Sometimes, new Transformers are simply built from scratch, and that's all it takes. A suitable Transformer body is constructed, and when finished and turned on, it just springs to life.

There are also G1 and IDW publishing continuity facts.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2011 01:04 PM
Dominic EX2 is currently offline Click here to Send Dominic EX2 a Private Message Find more posts by Dominic EX2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Now there I do agree with you. Alpha Trion had created Optimus Prime from the bits and pieces left over form Orion Pax. So yeah, SOME transformers were made from scratch. Good catch.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 01:46 PM
Q99

There's one answer that's being left out. Jetfire will explain:

(please log in to view the image)

Atechnogenesis, wherein Transformers evolve from naturally occurring gears and levers.

And it's canon:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 08:28 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

But who could've caused the appearance......oh, my Primus. I'm sounding like a Christian protectin his beliefs from an atheist. I need to get back home or else...............

(bu-bu-baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

Shut up Carnage!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2011 03:57 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah shut up loose cannon before a asteroid slams into you.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2011 12:22 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by lordmegatron1
But who could've caused the appearance......

No-one, hence 'naturally occurring.'

Gears and pulleys just happen.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2011 02:45 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah shut up loose cannon before a asteroid slams into you.

Been there, done that. Didn't go so well.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2011 08:23 PM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Originally posted by Q99
No-one, hence 'naturally occurring.'

Gears and pulleys just happen.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehheheh, pulleys!
Reminds me of Pull Eyes. baaaaaaaaaa- hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2011 08:24 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by lordmegatron1
Been there, done that. Didn't go so well.

Obvisouly one did'nt hit you hard enough.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2011 07:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

you kiddin right. I'm ****in Carnage, if I got hit more than once floatin in space, I'd be crazier than Hannibal Lector in Silence Of The Lambs.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2011 03:26 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Send this guy to the nut house......

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 12:16 PM
Transmaniacon
Career of Evil

robots make robots make robots

Rise to claim Saturn, ring and sky
By those who see with their eyes closed
They know me by my black telescope

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 06:53 AM
Transmaniacon is currently offline Click here to Send Transmaniacon a Private Message Find more posts by Transmaniacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote