KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Evanescence

Wat du think abt Evanescence?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Just LOVE them! 7 25.00%
They're good 8 28.57%
Just Alright 4 14.29%
I'd never waste my time on them 9 32.14%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Evanescence
Started by: maham

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maham

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Lets talk music shall we?

Sure.

I really don't know if the news abt Good enough's video is true or not.There's absolutely NOTHING (or so I found out) on their official website. Let's hope it comes out soon. smile

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 11:33 AM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Originally posted by maham
Sure.

I really don't know if the news abt Good enough's video is true or not.There's absolutely NOTHING (or so I found out) on their official website. Let's hope it comes out soon. smile

It's aggravating. They didn't really. . .officially announce it either. They didn't have much done even saying that it was going to be a single.

Wind-Up seems to be doing horribly along those lines.

There are a few radio stations outside of the US that are apparently playing it, though. Which is strange considering it hasn't even been released yet.

Yes, but she didn't tell any1 either n if the anchor hadn't asked her she might not have. It's funny how such a famous person like Amy doesn't stay much in the limelight.The paprazzi aren't following her(which is good), we don't get to know much abt her n her family (I guess that kind of thing is just for popstars like britney/lindsay/hilary who r always in front of the camera) Maybe it's cuz she's very concerned abt her privacy.(I havn't even seen her wedding pics yet sad )

Yah, but a lot of people like that about her.

She did have stalkers, and there is definitely paparazzi.

She said she didn't even want to "show" Josh to the public, yet most of us fans know what he looks like, inspite of it all.

I think the biggest thing, though, was "You". One of the songs she wrote by herself that she never wanted to release.

I had it at one point, but then I read it all, and how personal it was, so deleted it. I would encourage anyone who has it to get rid of it, if only from respect, and spread the word.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 02:51 AM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Originally posted by Wind Sister
It's aggravating. They didn't really. . .officially announce it either. They didn't have much done even saying that it was going to be a single.

Wind-Up seems to be doing horribly along those lines.

There are a few radio stations outside of the US that are apparently playing it, though. Which is strange considering it hasn't even been released yet.

Yah, but a lot of people like that about her.

She did have stalkers, and there is definitely paparazzi.

She said she didn't even want to "show" Josh to the public, yet most of us fans know what he looks like, inspite of it all.

I think the biggest thing, though, was "You". One of the songs she wrote by herself that she never wanted to release.

I had it at one point, but then I read it all, and how personal it was, so deleted it. I would encourage anyone who has it to get rid of it, if only from respect, and spread the word.

From where du get these songs?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 07:54 AM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Amy Lee is ne talented songstress.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 03:25 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

From where du get these songs?

From all over the place.

Pretty much anything pre-fallen is completely legal to get free.

All of that stuff can be found at evref.

You is unavailable, as far as I, or any other good fan for that matter, am concerned.

I will speak not of its whereabouts.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 04:54 AM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

I saw Ev at the Family Values tour a week-or-so ago!!! THEY WERE INCREDIBLE!!!! all the other bands were abousolutly amazing as well! I had lawn seats, and the show was still AWSOME!!!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 02:17 AM
Azure is currently offline Click here to Send Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Azure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I love Evanescence. Amy Lee sings very well.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 03:08 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Good Enough finally premiered ^_^

It totally rules, aside from the fact that Amy breaks a huge promise to her fans.

We all expected it -_-

Aaanyway, you went to FV?!?!?!?!

Awesome, I would have given anything to see Flyleaf, Ev, Korn, and Atreyu all in one shot. Amazing.

First Friday of school. . .which I missed ANYWAY.

Oh well, I get to see them in November ^_^ Official, school or not. I'm skippin XD

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 02:46 AM
KingTech

OOOh god Amy Lee is an exotic angel
I like what's written about her on Wikipedia:
here's the quotation :"Her influences range from classical musicians such as Mozart to modern artists like Björk, Tori Amos, Danny Elfman, and Plumb.
She has a recognizable goth style, marked by her occasional use of Gothic make-up and taste for Victorian-styled clothing".
My favorite Songs for herare:My Immortal,Bring Me to Life.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 12:56 PM
KingTech is currently offline Click here to Send KingTech a Private Message Find more posts by KingTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

So today would have been the very last show on The Open Door Tour.

It's over, for an indefinite amount of time. Amy says she wants to settle down and 'be a wife' So they may never return, who knows.

But it'll be at least two years before we see them again, if we do. Kind of depressing for us all out fans.

Anyway. . .The last daaaaaaaaaay. Sorry XD

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 10:06 PM
Walker.I

At least they are nominated for a Grammy. :]

I knew you wouldn't give up. . .

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 04:12 AM
Walker.I is currently offline Click here to Send Walker.I a Private Message Find more posts by Walker.I Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justdecent

Yeh I know thats so awesome! I'm really excited for them!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 08:34 PM
justdecent is currently offline Click here to Send justdecent a Private Message Find more posts by justdecent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Go Sweet Sacrifice! I hope they win it. That would be amazing.

I really wanted Good Enough to go somewhere, though. Oh well, we gave it our all, and Sweet Sacrifice is more than enough. It's insane!~

Awesome ^_^

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:18 AM
maham

Looking back at this makes me smile. Since their new album's out thought I should revive this. So keep posting lovers and keep voting. We shouldn't let haters win this (though it really doesn't matter much since it's just a lil poll and their music will always remain with the people who love it).

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 03:05 PM
maham

Old Post Mar 16th, 2012 03:13 PM
maham

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 01:27 PM
petermarr

Glad to hear there's some1 here sharing my view!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 02:58 AM
petermarr is currently offline Click here to Send petermarr a Private Message Find more posts by petermarr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Originally posted by petermarr
Glad to hear there's some1 here sharing my view!(please log in to view the image)

smile

Last edited by maham on Mar 19th, 2012 at 05:32 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 05:24 PM