KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Evanescence

Wat du think abt Evanescence?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Just LOVE them! 7 25.00%
They're good 8 28.57%
Just Alright 4 14.29%
I'd never waste my time on them 9 32.14%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Evanescence
Started by: maham

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PONG_MASTER
I wish someone would shove a sock in that b*tch's mouth.

Or better yet, yours. confused

I think your opinion has been well established. You like your own gas more than Ev.

If you're not going to reasonably discuss why you hate them, just make crude comments, then why post? We get it.

All you have to do is turn your radio down, not listen to or buy their albums, and avoid threads/forums devoted entirely to Evanescence erm

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 04:54 PM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Originally posted by PONG_MASTER
I wish someone would shove a sock in that b*tch's mouth.

Look. Here's a thing.U seriously need to take some manners classes.It's just a band.Y r u gettin so personal over it.Get a grip on urself will ya! If u don't like them - fine. We've got the concept.U don't need to abuse them to make it clear.

Attachment: amy grinnin.jpg
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 05:40 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

And you've made it clear you actually like them (I thought this was a joke at first), and we realise that. Do you have to post pictures of the said band grimacing and frowning in the way only complete idiots can?

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 05:49 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Originally posted by exanda kane
And you've made it clear you actually like them and we realise that. Do you have to post pictures of the said band grimacing and frowning in the way only complete idiots can?

Cuz firstly,it's my topic.I'm the boss around here.It's my duty to check the posts made here regularly even if no1 shows up.

N secondly,this topic is for the lovers who care abt them.So they'll come here.

n last,since I'm the boss around here I've requested the ppl to post their pics n so they r n can.

Ppl like u just prove that there r bozos out there with so much time on their hands that they would actually waste it on regularly checkin the posts in the topic dedicated to a band that u hate to the core.

Here's an autographed pic.

Attachment: amylee autograph.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 04:00 AM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

^ Don't worry so much about the bashing, it'll happen. If it gets to bad, the mods will do something. If you like the band, then you yourself know it, and it will stay that way whether they get angry at you for it or not.

I don't mind the pics myself. Besides. . .that's really not odd expressions. You want odd expressions go check out the Ev Captions thread at EvThreads and/or EvBoard.

And I'm sorry, this, I think, is my favorite pic so far. I just did a caption on it over at EvThreads XD

Attachment: 121845472ucjgzm_ph.jpg
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:00 AM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Originally posted by Wind Sister
^ Don't worry so much about the bashing, it'll happen. If it gets to bad, the mods will do something. If you like the band, then you yourself know it, and it will stay that way whether they get angry at you for it or not.

I don't mind the pics myself. Besides. . .that's really not odd expressions. You want odd expressions go check out the Ev Captions thread at EvThreads and/or EvBoard.

And I'm sorry, this, I think, is my favorite pic so far. I just did a caption on it over at EvThreads XD

Attachment: amy sweet sacrifice.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 05:10 PM
SkinWalker

Originally posted by maham
Cuz firstly,it's my topic.I'm the boss around here.It's my duty to check the posts made here regularly even if no1 shows up.

N secondly,this topic is for the lovers who care abt them.So they'll come here.

n last,since I'm the boss around here I've requested the ppl to post their pics n so they r n can.

Ppl like u just prove that there r bozos out there with so much time on their hands that they would actually waste it on regularly checkin the posts in the topic dedicated to a band that u hate to the core.

Here's an autographed pic.

I'm sorry to say that just because it's your topic doesn't make you the boss.

I've been reading this thread since it opened and that's the only thing thats compelled me to talk. : O

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 05:26 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by [Walkah]

I've been reading this thread since it opened and that's the only thing thats compelled me to talk. : O
It's funny I mixed you two up.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 07:29 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Originally posted by [Walkah]

Yes,it does.Sort of.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 08:01 PM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

The first Family Values date was yesterday!

Amy was interviewed on 1057 The Point. Short interview, but really cool. And followed by Sweet Sacrifice. Shweet.

I love it when they babble on about things that do not pertain to music or the band in any way shape or form, like pickled pigs feet and the fact that in Japan you can't get ice and their McDonalds burgers are terryaki flavored.

That would be pretty sweet actually XD

Amy and her fetish for hamburgers. . .makes for an interesting interview.

Anyway, mandy9987 was there, and she took some pics. . .so here's one, at least.

Attachment: evconcert006.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 08:10 PM
Bardock42

Yes,it does.Sort of.

Not really.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 09:53 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

can you tell us what the capiton you said? (just looking at the pic, I see lots...big grin)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 10:03 PM
Azure is currently offline Click here to Send Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Azure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

I think this would be easier.

There's some funny stuff in that thread XD.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 10:12 PM
maham

The first Family Values date was yesterday!

Amy was interviewed on 1057 The Point. Short interview, but really cool. And followed by Sweet Sacrifice. Shweet.

I love it when they babble on about things that do not pertain to music or the band in any way shape or form, like pickled pigs feet and the fact that in Japan you can't get ice and their McDonalds burgers are terryaki flavored.

That would be pretty sweet actually XD

Amy and her fetish for hamburgers. . .makes for an interesting interview.

Anyway, mandy9987 was there, and she took some pics. . .so here's one, at least.

GR8! N did u attend? Post some more pics if u can plz.

Originally posted by Bardock42
Not really.

No.Really. It does. :P

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 09:30 AM
Bardock42

GR8! N did u attend? Post some more pics if u can plz.

No.Really. It does. :P

No, you really have no say in this thread just cause you started it.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 11:23 AM
maham

No, you really have no say in this thread just cause you started it.

Yes,I do. N u can't do anything abt it. :P Better leave it.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 04:06 PM
Bardock42

Yes,I do. N u can't do anything abt it. :P Better leave it.
No, in fact I will continue to point out that you don't. Cause you don't.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 04:41 PM
SkinWalker

And I'm here to back that up.

It's funny I mixed you two up.

Yeah, sure. What a hoot. o.o

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 05:54 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Go on.Waste ur time.But don't say I didn't warn u.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 04:28 AM
Bardock42

Go on.Waste ur time.But don't say I didn't warn u.

Will do.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:47 AM