KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 7 episode 7/2 "KARA"

Season 7 episode 7/2 "KARA"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Not bad.

Allot better than I thought it'd be with Kara. I really liked the seen with them just after they left the preschool and she tried to fly away. When she was like humans can do that. And I'm looking for a little boy named Kal-El.

One question thou. If she use to know him on Krypton they why did she need to ask those kids their names? Shouldn't she have just been able to recognize him if he'd still been a little kid?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 01:03 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

To answer your question, I'm sure his facial features would change after a while, as most kids facial features do & not to mention she had said to Clark when they caught up that her memory was a bit hazy.

Personally, I thought this episode was pretty damn good. For a couple seasons the season premiere may have been good but then the second episode is crappy. However, this episode was great & the acting was even better than in past seasons. Clark is becoming more like Superman in every episode & having Kara as an addition is just great. I also like the fact that Lois now works at the Daily Planet. One down, one to go.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:03 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Ok if I haven't said it before I'll say it now I love LEX!!! I love him, I love him, I love him!!!! That scene between him and Lana where he takes full responsibility for everything and promises to let her go Oh mann.... That was so awesome! Although that clone scene was a little creepy.... Lex was cloning Lana? Yikes.

I hope they keep Lionel out of this season, at least for the most part. Whenever Lionel is out of the picture Lex seems to be much happier and less evil.

Kara seems ok, but I don't really know what to make of her yet.

That editor of the newspaper is an ass**** Man if he only knew the things Chloe knew he'd shut his f****** mouth. Chloe chooses doing the right thing over a storie. I have much more respect for that than his cold hearted way of doing things. The world has way too many bastards who think like him in it.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 04:17 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I have to disagree with you on the Lex thing Amazon, Lex is best evil.

Lionel was an intresting character towards the beggining of the show, but now he just gets in the way. I hope they have something cool in store for him.

I dont like Kara yet, ( in the comics does'nt she shape change?)

And Clark is doing his training-cool.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 04:35 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Tom Welling isn't that good of an actor and Smallville has been on the air for what almost eight years.

Hes a great actor imo... he can look evil and good... its amazing

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:07 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Kal of Krypton

Lionel was an intresting character towards the beggining of the show, but now he just gets in the way. I hope they have something cool in store for him.

I agree with the you. Lionel was good in the begining but since he has become soft, theres no reason for him to be there since lex is already evil.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:23 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kal of Krypton

Have you ever even read a Superman comic book? No, she can't change shape. Also, Lionel is still better being good than evil.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 05:03 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Have you ever even read a Superman comic book? No, she can't change shape. Also, Lionel is still better being good than evil.
Back off the kid there ace!
No Kara never could shape shift but there was a version of Supergirl that could shape shift.
She was an android of some sort called Matrix. Later that same Supergirl bonded with Linda Danvers to become yet another version of Supergirl.

So while he may not have all his facts in, he not as comic illiterate as you might think. wink

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 01:55 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but that version doesn't matter as Kara herself could never shape shift.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 05:45 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Yes I have, I am quite the comic geek actually. Although I'm not a big supergirl fan I have a comic that belongs to the DEATH OF SUPERMAN series, where someone suspects Clark Kent is Superman and called upon someone in a supergirl costume that looks remarkably like Supergirl to change into Superman for a while.

But back to the subject. I don't like her, I think it was a bad idea to bring her into the show.

Originally posted by Entity
Back off the kid there ace!
No Kara never could shape shift but there was a version of Supergirl that could shape shift.
She was an android of some sort called Matrix. Later that same Supergirl bonded with Linda Danvers to become yet another version of Supergirl.

So while he may not have all his facts in, he not as comic illiterate as you might think. wink
Thanks

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:52 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was a great idea to bring her onto the show, they should try to fit as much into of the Superman mythos into the show as possible.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 04:08 AM
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

I think the girl playing Kara is very very pretty

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 08:28 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I like the girl from season 3 better.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 08:30 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh, Adrianne Padelicki did an okay job but Laura is better. Stop bashing Laura as Kara, it's getting really annoying.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 08:32 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Stop admiring her.

We're all entitled to our opinions. But I will lay off for awhile seeings how you asked.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 08:34 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Great show, one of the season's best.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 07:11 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I believe that this season has started off pretty damn good. Hell, this episode might be even better than the season premiere.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 10:45 PM
rogy3131

sorry people, she ant that good looking, kinda weird I think.....supergirl should be left to Helen slater, now she was hot!!!!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:31 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shut the hell up, Helen Slater was as plain as could be. Laura looks way better, anybody who says otherwise is gay.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:47 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Tellin' it like it is stick out tongue

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 08:04 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote