KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 7 episode 7/3 FIERCE

Season 7 episode 7/3 FIERCE
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
Also, when Kara super heated the kryptonite why didn't it turn into black kryptonite and split Clark into Clark and Kal-El again?

I think that would've been cool as hell to have had Kal-El return!
Especially right now with all the new stuff going on with Kara and the others soon.
hahah, my favorite smallville scene was when Kal-El pushed martha kent away and flew after lex's jet... omg it was awesome, i think it was season 4 episode 1?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 06:19 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, it was.

This episode was pretty damn good in my opinion despite the hate it's receiving from everyone else. I loved seeing Clark teach Kara how to use another one of her powers.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 10:47 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I thought it was great... dont know why anyone else would think it wasnt

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 11:14 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know why either, it's probably mostly because of the Clana scenes which I thought were okay. At least she isn't acting like a b!tch anymore.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 01:25 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Amazon
Hm well I was not a big fan of this episode. It wasn't that there was anything wrong with the episode. Its just that I felt like I was watching an episode from the 1st season. Flavor of the week meteor freaks, Lex obsessed with a kryptonian that's too niave to realize his intentions are not the best. Lex's top secret experiments supposedly designed to prepare for impending disaster but will no doubt bring about that disaster. Does anyone else have dejavu.
I'm a little dissapointed with Kara. She made such a bold entrance with the flying and attacking Clark by the ship and now she can barely control her heat vision and her dreams are no bigger than a freakin beauty padgent but she'll always save the day just like Clark. At first she was acting older than Clark now she's acting younger than him. I feel like we've come full circle but not in a progressive way.
I agree on some parts. The whole idea of kara taking the more childish role makes more sense than her first appearance (as far as comics are concerned). I agree wiith you on lex, he seemed to return to his demeanor in season 1 which is stupid. I also am not feeling the Lana thing, Clarks secret from her took 6 seasons to come out. She seemed too ok with something he has afraid to tell her for so long. Even Chloe and Pete needed time to adjust when they learned his secret but she seemed to adjust immediately.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:53 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The whole Lex being good thing is just temporary, I'm sure he'll be back to his good 'ol evil self soon. As for Lana, if she didn't accept Clark as he is, then everyone would be complaining about how she needs to accept him for him & love him for who he is. Things are best as is.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:42 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Kal-El_08
My friend said she has small boobs, I digress.
She looked fine to me. yes
The whole Lex being good thing is just temporary, I'm sure he'll be back to his good 'ol evil self soon. As for Lana, if she didn't accept Clark as he is, then everyone would be complaining about how she needs to accept him for him & love him for who he is. Things are best as is.
I am waiting to see how Lex plays out the connection between Clark and Kara.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 01:17 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

She looked fine to me as well & I don't really want Lex to find out Clark's secret.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:58 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

She looked fine to me as well & I don't really want Lex to find out Clark's secret.
There going to have to do something. the fact that Clark and Kara have powers is so obvious from Lex's point of view. I think Kara is younger than Clark, at this time Clark, Lana, and Chloe should be aroung 20-21 and yet they referred to Kara as a teenage girl .

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on Oct 13th, 2007 at 07:03 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 07:00 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

She's technically older than him, she just doesn't look it due to her being in suspended animation for 18 years so she's about 20 like Clark is.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 11:16 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Yeah but she mention her being older than Clark and babysitting for Lara on krypton So she's wayyyyyy older than Clark.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 05:09 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
Yeah but she mention her being older than Clark and babysitting for Lara on krypton So she's wayyyyyy older than Clark.
not anymore, she would have been like what... 18 years older?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 05:53 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I'm guessing she was 16 on Krypton and she spent 2 years coming over to earth she would be 18 held in suspense animation.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 07:10 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
There going to have to do something. the fact that Clark and Kara have powers is so obvious from Lex's point of view. I think Kara is younger than Clark, at this time Clark, Lana, and Chloe should be aroung 20-21 and yet they referred to Kara as a teenage girl .

Lex is very intelligent. He knows they both have a secret. He's tired of them insulting his intelligence. With all of Lex's technology and spying equipment I'm sure he knows Clarks secret already. If Chloe, Pete and Lana could find out without the help of technology, Lex defanitly knows. Not to mention he has spys all over the globe. He probably knows everything except for some of the details like what planet Clark is from. But I'm sure he knows most of it. We'll probably find out at the end of the season that Lex has known all along.

The Kara thing was a little confusing. If Kara is only 15 or 16 then they should have gotten someone much younger to play her character.

quote:
She's technically older than him, she just doesn't look it due to her being in suspended animation for 18 years so she's about 20 like Clark is.

She may be 18 or 20 physically but she hasn't developed emotionally because she's pretty much been frozen in time. She's a 16 year old in the body of an 18-20 year old.

quote:

I agree with you on the Lex thing. He'll probably freak out at some point. Or we'll realize the change of heart wasn't real, just a fake out to gain Kara's trust.
As for Lana your probably right on that too. If she had an issue with it everyone would be upset that she's being too judgemental etc...
However I think that they shouldn't have brought Lana back at all. She's just plain annoying to me.

Last edited by Amazon on Oct 16th, 2007 at 01:36 AM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 01:31 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Amazon
Lex is very intelligent. He knows they both have a secret. He's tired of them insulting his intelligence. With all of Lex's technology and spying equipment I'm sure he knows Clarks secret already. If Chloe, Pete and Lana could find out without the help of technology, Lex defanitly knows. Not to mention he has spys all over the globe. He probably knows everything except for some of the details like what planet Clark is from. But I'm sure he knows most of it. We'll probably find out at the end of the season that Lex has known all along.

The Kara thing was a little confusing. If Kara is only 15 or 16 then they should have gotten someone much younger to play her character.

The Lex thing makes sence, and I agree with the Kara comment.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 08:25 PM
rogy3131

I liked it, you have to have some freaks once in a while to keep the show a little lighted hearted...It got a little dark in season 6. The first Lana Clark scene was awesome. In episode 2 when Lex went to see lana and her hair was wet, she looked f'n sooooooo beautiful. I thought one of the most beautiful actresses in any scene in such a long time! Smallville is still good you people, and you know it wink

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 02:47 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote