KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Theories Of Transformers 2

Theories Of Transformers 2
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Too bad he was too lame in the film for many people to care.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 03:56 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Menetnashté
No, Bay said it wasn't a mistake, he wanted it to be Devastator, but the credits and about everyone else called him brawl.

well that makes Bay kinda stupid

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 07:28 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by stickman618
well that makes Bay kinda stupid

on wiki, it said Bay was not aware of the character actually named Devastator...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 06:41 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

^he should've done his research
it doesn't matter that much anyway

a decepticon by any other name would still kick some serious ass

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 12:59 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Directors never do their research. It's a common fact.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:00 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

and if Soundwave is in the next movie, he should say something to Barricade like, "i put Frenzy in your care... where is he?". and then kills Barricade after he tells him he died.

and then the autobots take Barricades body and Ratchet puts Prowl's spark in his body.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 04:07 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Maybe the sequel should show the Decepticon symbol sometime.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 04:56 AM
stickman618

they show it in the first one

on Barricade

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 09:04 AM
Scythe
The Goat

they show it in the first one

on Barricade

Come on, that was hardly worth the effort. Just a small decal. None of the Autobots aside from Bumblebee having it on the steering wheel adorned their symbol. Though that was lame. You would think at least Optimus and Megatron would have it somewhere visible.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 01:38 AM
CrazyEyes
Darkness Cannon

My Ideal Transformers 2
Transformers 2: Dark Legacy
Part 1
In the past, a man is on the run from the police and jumps from his car as he drives off a bridge into the water below. As he tried to escape by blowing up the police cars, one officer is accidently killed. Months later, his case is put in court and it comes to pass that he is the dad of Mikaela who is in the stands. Her mother tells her that she is lucky she wasn't with him, due to her juvy record.
Many months have passed since Megatron's death. An ocean liner where Megatron and the defeated Decepticons were sent into the ocean blows up suddenly. As news spreads around the world, people in the know begin to suspect that prehaps they are not dead.
Sam and Mikaela are no longer an item but still friends, and he shares his dismay at this with Bumblebee Ironhide as they are on the lookout for Decepticons. Sam asks them about their past, and they explain of the final battle of Cybertron and its history. In the vaste spaces of the universe, a planet is destroyed by an unknown force.
Starscream is still alive and finds himself trapped by a ship of renegade Decepticons (Shockwave, Octane, Skywarp, Soundwave and Rumble)who have fled the ruined Cybertron. Starscream tells them of what has gone on in Earth and it is decided that they will return to Earth to kill the Autobots.
In the Hoover Dam, Frenzy is still alive and it is revealed that he and Decepticons Demolishor and Laserbeak have retrived the frames of the defeated Decpticons (minus Megatron) from the ocean and rebuilding them. Megatron's location is unknown, but Demolisher knows he is not in the ocean. Laserbeak has been spying on Sam and Mikaela, as they are vital for the Autobots destruction.

Ah waffels! wooHooo!!
- Hiro

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:19 PM
CrazyEyes is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyEyes a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyEyes
Darkness Cannon

Part 2
Scientists on Earth discover that planets in the solar system are being destroyed and that the trail is leading to Earth. On Earth, Optimus Prime is concerned about the disasters on Earth, and that Sam must still be protected from retribution from the Decepticons.
As 5 asteroids hit Earth, more autobots are revealed (Sideswipe. Acree, Hot Rod, Ultra Magnus and Dinobots), they share that 'Unicron' has got rid of Cybertron and is not scouring the galaxy for renage Transformers and that he is on the way to Earth.
As Starscream and his Decepticon warriors arrive on Earth and tackle the Autobots, Demolisher defeats Bumblebee and kidnaps Mikaela and takes her back to Frenzy, who plans to use her to destroy the Autobots and gain 'The Matrix Of Leadership'. Acree and Hot Rod, followed by Sam and Bumblebee flee in search of her, Octane is defeated by newly built Jazz and Rumble by Ironhide.
Megatron reveals himself to a fleeing Starscream and kills Skywarp and lets Soundwave life to aid Frenzy and Laserbeak get 'The Matrix'. As the trio fly off, Megatron engages a squadron of F16s and reveals himself to the world and the Autobots, who Optimus Prime promises to take down. The remaining Autobots follow the others signal to the dam. Megatron is still alive as the allspark kept him alive and gave him power 5x his own.
A giant battle begins and the Autobots manage to defeat the Decepticons as Sam, Mikaela and Bumblebee tackle Laserbeak and Frenzy. As Optimus Prime and Megatron do battle, Unicron finally revels himself and the battle is taken to space, where Megatron is destroyed by Unicron and absorbed after he kills Optimus Prime, where the 'Matrix' is passed to Hot Rod.
As Unicron is finally destroyed, the bodies of Megatron and Prime are sent into space...

Ah waffels! wooHooo!!
- Hiro

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:33 PM
CrazyEyes is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyEyes a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scythe
Come on, that was hardly worth the effort. Just a small decal. None of the Autobots aside from Bumblebee having it on the steering wheel adorned their symbol. Though that was lame. You would think at least Optimus and Megatron would have it somewhere visible.

It's on Optimus Prime's grill when he first drives up, and on Ratchet's door.

Megatron will probably get a better Earth form in the new movie and the Soundwave/Barricade friction would be a nice side touch, nothing to build a movie around though.

Rumour has it that Barricade disappeared because he was Prowl in disguise, but that is just a rumour, naturally.

A gesalt form would be awesome, but first they need to clean up the shooting of the fight sequences, they were cluttered enough as it is, and they should probably make the Decepticons a bit more resistant to Earth's weaponry. Seeing Brawl, a walking armoury, have to take cover from men firing sable rounds was a bit silly.

I loved the movie, all things considered, I just hope they clean that stuff up for the next one. I don't really care who is and who isn't in it, because it's just names really. So long as they don't have Soundwave for the sake of Soundwave, he has to be true to form, or at least done right. I'd love to see them explore Starscream's character a bit. Nobody is asking for The Matrix levels of plot, but considering they have five or so hours of movie time left, they could fill a lot more of that with robot screen time than humans.

Tidal Wave would be cool, or just a transformer that big.

There are lots of things I'd like to see, but I'm not fussed. The Dinobots would be great, but...I dunno how that'd work out or anything. The great thing about the Transformers is that so many of the characters had next to no background story, so Bay and co can pretty much use the names and slap them on whoever/whatever they want. It's the staple ones such as Prowl, Starscream etc that they would really have to deal with as they actually have characters and traits. Although when you think about it, only Starscream, Megatron and Prime have storylines. The rest are just iconic additions who have varying moments of fame (Soundwave was never a deep character, just an awesome one.).

They can trade off vices. I don't care that Starscream looks how he does, just as long as his character is good. Same as if they're not gonna give say...Prowl (For example.) a lot of character, they should at least give him an accurate police car/land vehicle alt mode. I'm not expecting G1 look, G1 characters, but at least keep something recognisable there.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 09:44 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
It's on Optimus Prime's grill when he first drives up, and on Ratchet's door.

Yes, I do remember it being on Prime's grill, but I think I missed the symbol on Ratchet's door. I was hoping I'de see it on Starscream's wings or Megatron's chest, but I didn't even see it on Starscream, let alone Megatron.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 09:53 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was just about to say that Barricade was already on Earth, and he obviously had the time to acquire a sweet visual appearance complete with Decepticon logo, but so were the others it seems.

Unless Barricade was always conscious and mobilised and the others simply got awakened without time to acquire any detailed forms, although they had Earth forms. No idea.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 12:41 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I was just about to say that Barricade was already on Earth, and he obviously had the time to acquire a sweet visual appearance complete with Decepticon logo, but so were the others it seems.

Unless Barricade was always conscious and mobilised and the others simply got awakened without time to acquire any detailed forms, although they had Earth forms. No idea.

-AC

Well if you remember, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the man who stated that the heli heading toward the base was shot down a few weeks ago was the same one that was shot down not too long ago, and again he made sure of this to his authority figure by stating his friend was on it. That gave evidence that Blackout had aquired his earth form not too long ago, as for Starscream and the rest, I'm sure the same applies to them just hiding out seeing as how there was no Decepticon descent or awakening. So as to why the Decepticon symbol only adorned Barricade's side still puzzles me. I actually expected to see Decepticon/Autobot flags being waved around and seeing the symbol plastered somewhere throughout the whole film.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:24 AM
moonknight11

I think Jazz is Gonna get revived and kick some major ass(hopefully).

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 11:34 PM
moonknight11 is currently offline Click here to Send moonknight11 a Private Message Find more posts by moonknight11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

He needs to get revived and like re-assembled...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 05:34 AM
stickman618

how would they do that?

come to think of it, how did they revive OP in the cartoon?

sure a quintesson repaired him, but what about his spark???

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 11:44 AM
moonknight11

how would they do that?

come to think of it, how did they revive OP in the cartoon?

sure a quintesson repaired him, but what about his spark???

Well maybe the could revive him with the shard of the allspark that prime has.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 08:02 PM
moonknight11 is currently offline Click here to Send moonknight11 a Private Message Find more posts by moonknight11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

but in the cartoon,

how did they resurrect Optimus Prime without his spark?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 11:46 AM