KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Theories Of Transformers 2

Theories Of Transformers 2
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

I'm not sure I remember.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 02:33 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

It's hard to tell, Op was ressurected twice, the first time, he was being controlled by the Quintessons to lure the Autobots into a massive explosive trap... My guess is, that they somehow reintergated his spark into the body... or not all of it dispersed...

The 2nd time, he was completely restored by a lone quintesson in order to combat the hate plague, and was given a massive injection of Energon... the Quintesson did warn Skylinx though, that if it failed, Prime would never function again, now I guestimate that it means a spark remnant can only handle so many reanimation attempts before it completely extinguishes.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 11:18 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
It's on Optimus Prime's grill when he first drives up, and on Ratchet's door.

Megatron will probably get a better Earth form in the new movie and the Soundwave/Barricade friction would be a nice side touch, nothing to build a movie around though.

Rumour has it that Barricade disappeared because he was Prowl in disguise, but that is just a rumour, naturally.

A gesalt form would be awesome, but first they need to clean up the shooting of the fight sequences, they were cluttered enough as it is, and they should probably make the Decepticons a bit more resistant to Earth's weaponry. Seeing Brawl, a walking armoury, have to take cover from men firing sable rounds was a bit silly.

I loved the movie, all things considered, I just hope they clean that stuff up for the next one. I don't really care who is and who isn't in it, because it's just names really. So long as they don't have Soundwave for the sake of Soundwave, he has to be true to form, or at least done right. I'd love to see them explore Starscream's character a bit. Nobody is asking for The Matrix levels of plot, but considering they have five or so hours of movie time left, they could fill a lot more of that with robot screen time than humans.

Tidal Wave would be cool, or just a transformer that big.

There are lots of things I'd like to see, but I'm not fussed. The Dinobots would be great, but...I dunno how that'd work out or anything. The great thing about the Transformers is that so many of the characters had next to no background story, so Bay and co can pretty much use the names and slap them on whoever/whatever they want. It's the staple ones such as Prowl, Starscream etc that they would really have to deal with as they actually have characters and traits. Although when you think about it, only Starscream, Megatron and Prime have storylines. The rest are just iconic additions who have varying moments of fame (Soundwave was never a deep character, just an awesome one.).

They can trade off vices. I don't care that Starscream looks how he does, just as long as his character is good. Same as if they're not gonna give say...Prowl (For example.) a lot of character, they should at least give him an accurate police car/land vehicle alt mode. I'm not expecting G1 look, G1 characters, but at least keep something recognisable there.

-AC
I agree with everything on here.

I think that the second movie really needs to focus on the Robots since most of the human storylines are done.

This movie needs to be an all out war with a good number of Robots on each side. The fight scenes do need to be expanded in range. I think the best look Bay could get on how a large scale Transformer battle should look like is the big battle in the beginning of the animated movie. The Decepticon assault on the Autobot City.

As for the Dinobots I always had an idea on how they should work in the movie. 5 pods are orbiting around space together. Each pod containing a being in stasis picks up on Optimus' transmission and auto locks on it and takes the Pods to Earth.

They crash land in the tar pits of California at night. A small girl who orphaned on the streets is sleeping near it when they crash. The girl wakes up to find 5 large shadows with Dino like outlines staring at her.

Optimus gets a signal saying that certain numbered pods have landed. He gets a serious tone in his voice as he says the Renegades have landed.

As it turns out he is referring to 5 very powerful Cybertronians to decided to remain neutral in the fight. Deemed to powerful to be let lose the transformers lured them into pods that put them asleep.

Well needless to say that the Autobots end up finding them and Grimlock(In Robot Mode) tells Optimus to leave them alone. Sam notices that there is a small girl hiding behind his leg. Grimlok then goes unto tell Optimus what it felt like being exiled against their will just because they chose not to fight. Grinlok says that eh Autobots are not their friends.

Optimus relaizes how wrong he was and leaves them alone as he soon realizes that more pods are crash landing and they are caring Decepticon signals.

He gets together his Autobots some of whom are newly arrived like Ultra Magnus and Kup. Optimus realizes they are out numbered but he still needs to battle them. The middle part of the film focuses on the a big mobilization of different transformers showing up around. Like a massive chess game where Megatron is placing the newly arrived Decpeticons around. Then the battle begins and the Autobots begin to lose.

Megatron finds the Dinobots and begins to smooth talk him unto there side. Gromlok begins to listen and Megatron almost has them joining him until the little girl runs out and tries convince them not to. Megatron calls the little girl a bug and begins to charge up his weapon on her.

Grimlok steps in front and says stop. Megatron begins to talk about how worthless the girl is and the Dinobots need not worry about the Human. Grimlok though replies

"Grimlok no care what you say. Sussy is Grimlok's friend and Grimlok fight for Friend."

Megatron says, "So be it then you will die as well"

Grimlok, "Me Grimlok no think so. Dinobots TRANSFORM."

All of a sudden Grimlok transforms into a T-Rex and opens up his mouth and fires a large energy breath weapon knocking Megatron through a few buildings. One of the Decepticons opens fire and the girl is in the way. Slag though runs in front of the girl and uses and releases an energy shield taking the blast. Sludge lifts his two front feet up and all of a sudden his feet open up to reveal piledriver type devices. Pushing them into the ground a large energy shockwave spreads out knocking the Decepticons down. Snarl swings his body and it releases his tail like a whip. Swoop flies up and comes down and his chest opens up and two gattling like devices pop out and begin to fire missiles.

The Dinobots join the Autobots in their fight.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 12:55 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

cool idea

question is... how will the dinobots look?

fleshy, like in jurrasic park?

or robots in the shape of dinosaurs?(sort of like in G1 but "updated")

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 02:43 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by stickman618
cool idea

Robots in the shape of dinosaurs

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 09:55 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

well... maybe not exactly like that

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 01:56 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Nice.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 05:03 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

cool idea

Well I figured that they robot in the shape of Dinosaurs. I would like for the Dinobots to be more streamlined unlike the Bulky ones of G1. You now kind of look like the Jurassic Park Dinos but Metal instead.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 10:31 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

yeah, that's what i meant by "updated"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 12:09 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

yeah, that's what i meant by "updated"
Ok then.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 01:44 PM
Scythe
The Goat

I'm just worried as to how they'll come to be... Fossils? Bones? How the hell are they gonna get their dino forms? Have they been dormant this whole time? I don't know.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 06:02 PM
stickman618

nobody knows dude

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 09:02 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

nobody knows dude

Except Michael Bay and he isn't talking.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 06:58 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

i thought that he's not directing the second one

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 10:40 AM
Scythe
The Goat

I heard that too.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 05:50 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

He promised us he wouldn't - but welched when he was happy with the fiscal offer, by the looks of it. sad He then stopped showing off about the formats of release of the movie.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 02:10 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

i'm pretty sure he's not directing tho

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:55 AM
Scythe
The Goat

When is the dvd coming out?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:03 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Early/mid October, stateside.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:24 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freek

the cartoon didn't really mention the concept of "sparks" at all and i seem to remember scourge opening up his chest cavity to reveal a whole lot of mechanical stuff but no spark.

i've kinda already mentioned this but:
the construticons could have been loyal to devastator and so get shockwave to modify them so that they can combine and then name their combined form devastator in his memory (starscream would bring/call them to earth)

dinobots arrive fresh from combat somewhere off in space; with advanced new scanners acquired in that time (maybe a good chance to introduce wheeljack as the mad scientist here) allowing them to acquire forms based on living tissue. as they land near a museum they decide the dinosaurs would make interesting forms.

and it doesn't really matter if bay is directing or not at the moment; what with the strike action or whatever it is that's happening at paramount

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 01:25 AM
freek is currently offline Click here to Send freek a Private Message Find more posts by freek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote