KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Hey, look, it's Hermione!

Hey, look, it's Hermione!
Started by: Solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by siriuswriter
I vote we go on an intense and in-depth research trek to find the exact origins of this picture, then analyze it down to the very last pixel.

All very CSI-like, of course.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 01:32 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I vote we go on an intense and in-depth research trek to find the exact origins of this picture, then analyze it down to the very last pixel.

All very CSI-like, of course.

Or we could just forget about it.

Yeaaaahh. Let's do that.
I like the latter idea.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 01:37 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by InnerRise

being that you've been drinking since such a horribly young age, maybe you should consider purchasing a rocking chair or at least make sure you have good health insurance. wink

I missed this bit. It's none of your business when I've been drinking since. Plus, as I've already said I'm perfectly fit and healthy. Also, I don't need to get medical insurance because in this country, we have a marvellous thing called the NHS.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 01:58 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I missed this bit. It's none of your business when I've been drinking since, plus, as I've already said I'm perfectly fit and healthy. Also, I don't need to get medical insurance because in this country, we have a marvellous thing called the NHS.
But I don't care. erm

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 01:59 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

But I don't care. erm

Don't talk about it then, you cretin.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 02:01 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're American, right? Please don't tell me you waited till you were 21 to drink(?) If so you're a fvcking jeb end and you should think about purchasing a rocking chair.

Had a drink yet?
Am I any of your business?

Don't talk about it then, you cretin.

I can talk about what I want. It doesn't concerns you so go have a drink you drunk.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 02:03 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Am I any of your business?

I can talk about what I want. It doesn't concerns you so go have a drink you drunk.

Haha, I'm a drunk now? You made yourself other people's business, when your judgemental presence entered this thread. I just think your whole stance is slightly hypocritical, I think you yourself have drunk under age, if not fine, but why shouldn't others?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 02:26 AM
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

Dude shes allowed to drink duh!! shes not underaged

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 04:11 AM
SouthernGirl814 is currently offline Click here to Send SouthernGirl814 a Private Message Find more posts by SouthernGirl814 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

siriuswriter interrupts for some sensible law information:

Legal drinking age in Britain is 18. Emma is 17.

(Not sharing opinion, just putting that out there for SouthernGirl)

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 06:49 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Certain loop holes though, if I recall it's legal to have a drink alogn with a meal in a resteraunt from the early teens, supposedly a glass of wine, but it is leniant.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 12:37 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I do know what they say about making assumptions as you've just made an @$$ out of yourself.
Did I condemn her? Did I even state my opinion of her picture specifically?

No, I responded to the statements that EVERYBODY DOES IT. That is all.

You made your opinion surprisingly clear with the comments "And I find it hilarious that you find it totally acceptable for underaged people to take a sip every once in a while" and "Ridiculous reasonings in this thread." No assumption needed. smile

laughing out loud

While we're on the topic of making assumptions... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by H. S. 6 on Jul 14th, 2007 at 04:08 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 04:06 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

I came from the POTC thread, and I'm not coming back to this one. I've never heard a more stupid thing to fight about. Celebrities do illegal things all the time, and no one gives a care. Why do u people even care what Emma Watson does? I don't. And honestly, as many people have pointed out, when normal people do something wrong, a thread isn't made about them. And for the record, I don't think what she's doing is right, but It's none of our buisness. surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet. It should

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 06:05 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by potcfan2003
I came from the POTC thread, and I'm not coming back to this one. I've never heard a more stupid thing to fight about. Celebrities do illegal things all the time, and no one gives a care. Why do u people even care what Emma Watson does? I don't. And honestly, as many people have pointed out, when normal people do something wrong, a thread isn't made about them. And for the record, I don't think what she's doing is right, but It's none of our buisness. surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet. It should
It hasn't been closed because surprisingly, there is people fighting over this stuff. Most of us seem to kinda not care while others... yea. It is a legal thread with a debate in it. It really doesn't have to be closed.

Though I do agree the topic is stupid. Let's just settle this like men, people. We will sit down and have a drinking contest. o.o First to fall pays the bill and loses the topic.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 07:20 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

First - I saw the settle it like men part and was about to go on a feminist rant.

Then I saw the part about drinking until you fall out of your chair.

Yup. Settle it like men indeed. stick out tongue

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 08:17 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

First - I saw the settle it like men part and was about to go on a feminist rant.

Then I saw the part about drinking until you fall out of your chair.

Yup. Settle it like men indeed. stick out tongue
lol. Trust me. I had the females in mind the entire time. It's just a phrase that us commonly used so I decided to use it.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 09:04 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha, I'm a drunk now? You made yourself other people's business, when your judgemental presence entered this thread. I just think your whole stance is slightly hypocritical, I think you yourself have drunk under age, if not fine, but why shouldn't others?
My first posts in this thread were opposing the statements that EVERYBODY DOES IT. I was merely saying that everybody doesn't do it.

Of course people started making ASSUMPTIONS *COUGH* *COUGH* saying that I was juding Emma and everybody else that drinks underage.

I wasn't saying who SHOULD and who SHOULD NOT do it.

And of course I knew you weren't really drunk.Then again, I don't know if you're sober either. I don't know anything about you. I was just taking a jab at you as you did me.

Originally posted by H. S. 6
laughing out loud

While we're on the topic of making assumptions... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Actually you're assuming again and you're wrong.

I wasn't assuming at all.

Will this cycle ever end?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 08:05 PM
exanda kane

Dear god, will you ever stop whining?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 08:13 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by exanda kane
Dear god, will you ever stop whining?
Will you? Did anybody even acknowledge you?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 08:15 PM
exanda kane

Like talking to a five year old. Just zip it and bite the bullet.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 08:54 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Will you? Did anybody even acknowledge you?

Jesus, you're such a pretentious little prick. Have you got a Che Guevara poster?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 10:23 PM