KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure: The Luna Lovegood Appreciation Thread

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure: The Luna Lovegood Appreciation Thread
Started by: ~LunaLoveG~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by danielle marie.
She is definetly one of my favorite characters. I absolutely love her, and she reminds me of myself.
o.o Sometimes you got to wonder if that is a good thing though... stick out tongue

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 10:57 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surio
I wish magic was real. :(

Originally posted by The Phantom
o.o Sometimes you got to wonder if that is a good thing though... stick out tongue

How could this be a bad thing?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 11:15 PM
Surio is currently offline Click here to Send Surio a Private Message Find more posts by Surio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

it is a good thing big grin I'd find it an honor.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 11:16 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surio

Originally posted by ~LunaLoveG~
it is a good thing big grin I'd find it an honor.

I agree. Weird people just add interest to the world.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 11:19 PM
Surio is currently offline Click here to Send Surio a Private Message Find more posts by Surio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

o.o As much as I love Luna, she can do a few... odd things.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 05:45 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

if she didn't her character wouldn't be that interesting now would she? (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 12:18 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surio

I think that's what makes her so awesome. smile

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 04:32 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

To each their own I suppose.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 07:14 PM
Arianna

My favourite thing about Luna is.... she's in RAVENCLAW!

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 07:56 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surio

Originally posted by Arianna
My favourite thing about Luna is.... she's in RAVENCLAW!

I agree, Ravenclaw is the awesomest house. And Luna is the awesomest character! COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 03:41 AM
Surio

This was more than 15 minutes before, so I guess I'll have to double post.

Originally posted by Wikipedia
In Rowling's first televised interview since the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, she revealed a number of aspects of Luna's life after Hogwarts. Luna continues to be an eccentric individual and pursues a career of "the wizarding equivalent" of a naturalist. She comes to terms with her father's sometimes false beliefs, but Rowling explains that her background has fostered in her a singular open-mindedness that allows her to make discoveries that more "reality"-oriented individuals might be unable to recognize.

In a later webchat based interview, Rowling explained that Luna discovered many new species of animals and became quite famous for it, though she concluded that Crumple-Horned Snorkacks don't actually exist. She ended up marrying Rolf, a fellow naturalist and grandson of the great Newt Scamander.[4]

This is new to me. Cool to know. smile

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 04:46 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Awesome

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 04:54 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I really never imagined her that cute in the book... She should have weird glasses and look weird and have weird necklaces, shouldn't she? Althought the actor did play really well, it really doesn't fit for Luna.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 05:06 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithlord1138
Halo 3 fanatic

LONG LIVE LUNA LOVEGOOD!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 08:08 PM
sithlord1138 is currently offline Click here to Send sithlord1138 a Private Message Find more posts by sithlord1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

I really never imagined her that cute in the book... She should have weird glasses and look weird and have weird necklaces, shouldn't she? Althought the actor did play really well, it really doesn't fit for Luna.

She Should be weirder big grin but I love how Evana potrayed her.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 03:38 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Luna Lovegood = awesomeness! Pudding rocks! big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 12:59 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote