KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Auditions !?!??!

Auditions !?!??!
Started by: sparrow132

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sparrow132

Auditions !?!??!

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THE POTC 4 AUDITIONS???

"when u marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land you forgot one verrry important thing mate im captain jack sparrow" -jack

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 05:14 PM
sparrow132 is currently offline Click here to Send sparrow132 a Private Message Find more posts by sparrow132 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss_swann
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Aren't they usually set up through your agent? Ask your agent if you think that it's going to happen, they'll put you up for it if it happens.

I don't know if it's even definite there's going to be a potc4 but that's me i'm disconnected from most civilisation that I recognise for 6 more weeks!!!! (I hate american newspapers! They spell things wrong!) I mean it's "Les Mis" for short not "Les Miz"? How do you get a z from miserables?

I can't make sigs, Silent Dreams can.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 09:20 AM
miss_swann is currently offline Click here to Send miss_swann a Private Message Find more posts by miss_swann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

LOL!!! Yeah they do that a lot.

And I agree...I think an agent is the best way but online agents can be good too.

Freedom...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 09:28 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Theres going to be a fourth one....OH NO!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 11:08 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Not exactly what we call a fan of the franchise eh???big grin

It's ok...I'm not so sure if I want a fourth one either...I mean I guess if the story is good but...it would be sorta better to end it on a good note.

Freedom...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 11:35 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrow132

yes there is going to be a pirates of the carribean 4 ive talked to johnny and he said he already signed for it smile and he said since there makin a 4th there will be 5th and 6th smile

lol pple dont get off subject ,auditions??

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 05:16 PM
sparrow132 is currently offline Click here to Send sparrow132 a Private Message Find more posts by sparrow132 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~LunaLoveG~
Theres going to be a fourth one....OH NO!

I see where you're coming from. This can go too far. Disney can be known for killing good movies. Even if they're animated. For example, Lilo and Stitch. It was a humorous, cute movie. But then they made like four more movies about it and made a TV series, and totally killed it.

"You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for 'the Chosen Captain' --- 'the Boy Who Scored' --- whatever they call you these days."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 05:33 PM
Hambah is currently offline Click here to Send Hambah a Private Message Find more posts by Hambah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrow132

i definently dont think its going to kill everyone loooves those movies i dont think it will kill definently not

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 06:15 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Let me be honest...I'm not sure....Pocohuntas was great and the sequel wasn't BAD but it wasn't right?

After Lion King one they not only made a two but...a one and a half and a TV series.

Lilo and stitch is another one.

Little mermaid.(which I still LOVE but a sequel AND TV series)

Aladdin too.

I hope it's good...I hope they have a great plot. I hope they DON'T find a love interest for Jack just to satisfy us. I hope it'll be better than AWE.

Freedom...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 06:39 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I searched the web several times in several search engines and found-nothing. At least POTC4 is at Wikipedia There's a lot of posts about it at the P.O.T.C. MySpace - "atworldsend" It's set for 2009.. But, yea, eat and drink up to gain energy, get exercise, and don't stress up so that you loose weight. Agent is the way to go. Keep active in stuff that you like or things like these forums. And take the time to yourself now. If u were interested

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 09:48 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

I think Les Miz is a phonetic spelling.

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 04:59 AM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I don't think I want POTC4. It seems the more movies are in a series, the more it's a sell out and it loses all its spirit and integrity it had in the beginning. As much as I adore Jack and Barbossa, I can't imagine a movie being POTC without Will, Elizabeth, Norrington, and all the fun side characters. I know Johnny said he would play Jack forever if he could, but I don't think that's actually true. I just hope it's quality.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:50 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ericadawn
I think Les Miz is a phonetic spelling.

?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 04:52 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by willofthewisp
I don't think I want POTC4. It seems the more movies are in a series, the more it's a sell out and it loses all its spirit and integrity it had in the beginning. As much as I adore Jack and Barbossa, I can't imagine a movie being POTC without Will, Elizabeth, Norrington, and all the fun side characters. I know Johnny said he would play Jack forever if he could, but I don't think that's actually true. I just hope it's quality.

Yes, they probably should cancel it. It's hard to get an actress as good as Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom. It is probably impossible and whatever it is they probably won't do it. It's a kids' show and does not really center on Jack, as everyone is saying, and won't center on the Turners' kids. smokin'

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 04:55 PM
a-k-a-amber

I don't think they should add anymore...

They might supremely ruin it... i mean sure it could turn out to be awesome but i wasn't happy with the third one... not because of the whole sparrabeth thing. It just didn't give em the same thrill i dont know why.

I have mixed feelings on it...

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 10:29 PM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Re: Auditions !?!??!

Originally posted by sparrow132
DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THE POTC 4 AUDITIONS???

"when u marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land you forgot one verrry important thing mate im captain jack sparrow" -jack

I agree with Willo, I have my doubts about another film.

However, if you are inquiring about being an extra in the films, for the previous films they did wide casting calls in Florida and hired a whole bunch of extras from there. Then they brought them down to the Caribbean where the majority of filming was done. It was a three month summer job, well paid. A friend of mine did it. You can actually see him in one of the battle scenes in film 2. lucky bastard. anyways, depending on where they filmed it, I'm assuming they would do a similar thing if they made a film 4.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 01:37 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Auditions !?!??!

Originally posted by katelovespirate
I agree with Willo, I have my doubts about another film.

However, if you are inquiring about being an extra in the films, for the previous films they did wide casting calls in Florida and hired a whole bunch of extras from there. Then they brought them down to the Caribbean where the majority of filming was done. It was a three month summer job, well paid. A friend of mine did it. You can actually see him in one of the battle scenes in film 2. lucky bastard. anyways, depending on where they filmed it, I'm assuming they would do a similar thing if they made a film 4.

OMg I didn't know they hauled a bunch of folk from the state I was from. That's crazy, maan. B-lieve me. Which could be only the worse, of course..

Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 02:35 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
I don't think they should add anymore...

They might supremely ruin it... i mean sure it could turn out to be awesome but i wasn't happy with the third one... not because of the whole sparrabeth thing. It just didn't give em the same thrill i dont know why.

I have mixed feelings on it...

I actually don't care. smile

Good post I mean! They really can supremely ruin it. Which would mean

But the Sparrabeth thing didn't give them the same thrill.. Jack Sparrow to Elizabeth Swann, and Will Turner, is flat out like a most successful film's portrayal of parental-child feeling. They again had to go and change it up.. Which is like the only thing there is to notice..

Different strokes to different folks.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 02:48 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Why hasn't anyone written here?)

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?e...6243&ref=mf

Wow..

"Event Info Name: TALENT AGENT/MANAGER VISITING LOYOLA
Tagline: Agent Scouting Out Students for Fim/TV
Host: C. Patrick Gendusa
Type: Music/Arts - Audition"

(in New Orleans)

I wonder if it's for POTC4. I went to college there for music. You know, I just knew it, though. I thought I wanted to go there, too, for music since before high school. But in a way I didn't want to be a musician. I'm a dropout.

I can't believe it, though, visiting absolute s***. So, what does this tell ya'll........................

I never knew them to have this before anywhere like this.

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 27th, 2008 at 05:44 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 05:35 PM