KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Jurassic Park 4.... CONFIRMED!

Jurassic Park 4.... CONFIRMED!
Started by: Tyranno-Chris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think it sucked so I'm standing by my statement.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 02:01 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyranno-Chris
HI! My Name Is!

I hated JP3, worse of the series.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 01:11 AM
Tyranno-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Tyranno-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Tyranno-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love that movie & I'd have to say JP1 was the best of the series for the simple fact that when I first saw it, it scared the hell out of me, especially since it happened at night. I love when dinosaur movies take place at night & it rains, makes the movie better in my opinion.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 01:56 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

There is going to be dinos carrying weapons in part four.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 10:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I seriously doubt that.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 06:00 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
yes it did...t-rex got it's ass kicked by the spinosaurus...Sam Neil digging around in dino poop and getting his ass saved by a kid when the little green Dinosaurs came out
A Spinosaurus is ten feet longer than a T Rex and is heavier, of course T Rex lost.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 09:05 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scientists have even stepped in to state that a T-Rex would win in real life & although recent discoveries have proven a Spinosaurus was somewhat large, it's still not larger than a T-Rex. The director of JP3 just wanted to make the Spinosaurus seem bigger & badder than he truly is.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 10:17 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spinosaurus is about 50-60 feet long, 20 feet tall, and almost 10 tons.

T Rex is about 43 feet long, and was about 8 tons.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 05:38 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, in the movie, not in real life.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 05:42 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, in the movie, not in real life.
Yes in real life. T Rex is only number 3 in the largest carnivore dinosaur list.

http://www.livescience.com/animals/...carnivores.html

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 05:44 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even so, the T-Rex is still stronger & one bite from a T-Rex would've been enough to finish off a Spinosaurus.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 05:47 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even so, the T-Rex is still stronger & one bite from a T-Rex would've been enough to finish off a Spinosaurus.
And can you give proof of that claim? The Spinosaurus is larger and bigger,has usable arms, and a bigger mouth.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 05:50 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, it has a LONGER mouth, not a wider one. And scientists have claimed this so it's true. I'd listen to a scientist over you any-day. And btw, the T-Rex had the STRONGEST jaws of any dinosaur to ever live. I've heard that fact in EVERY documentary I've watched where a T-Rex was the main dinosaur featured or one of the main dinosaurs featured.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 05:55 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, it has a LONGER mouth, not a wider one. And scientists have claimed this so it's true. I'd listen to a scientist over you any-day. And btw, the T-Rex had the STRONGEST jaws of any dinosaur to ever live. I've heard that fact in EVERY documentary I've watched where a T-Rex was the main dinosaur featured or one of the main dinosaurs featured.
Look man, all I want is a link showing a scientist saying that and I'll concede.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:03 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't seem to find the link, it's been removed from the site. If I find it again it will be posted here. Either way, all facts point to a T-Rex having the strongest jaws of any dinosaur to ever live which is why if a T-Rex gets even one bite in on a Spinosaurus it'd be dead from the deadly bite.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:07 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't seem to find the link, it's been removed from the site. If I find it again it will be posted here. Either way, all facts point to a T-Rex having the strongest jaws of any dinosaur to ever live which is why if a T-Rex gets even one bite in on a Spinosaurus it'd be dead from the deadly bite.
Bite strength is not everything. Spino has more tools with which to kill Rex.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:01 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bite strength is everything if you're a carnivore. And all a Spinosaurus has as an advantage is longer arms. A T-Rex could still easily win.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:23 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bite strength is everything if you're a carnivore. And all a Spinosaurus has as an advantage is longer arms. A T-Rex could still easily win.
Well, I know bitestrength is important, but let me give you an example. The strongest bite strength in the world right now belongs to the Alligator. Yet an Alligator cannot beat a black bear in a fight(saw a TV show bout this done by scientists) because of the bear's claws.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:39 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pretty sure you're comparing an alligator & a bear to a T-Rex & a Spinosaurus.

Horrible comparison.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:56 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pretty sure you're comparing an alligator & a bear to a T-Rex & a Spinosaurus.

Horrible comparison.
Okay, point taken. But thing is, even tho a Rex has stronger jaws, Spino has more weapons(it's claws).

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 07:33 PM