KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Jurassic Park 4.... CONFIRMED!

Jurassic Park 4.... CONFIRMED!
Started by: Tyranno-Chris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but if a T-Rex can get that bite in like he/she did in JP3, the fight should pretty much be all she wrote.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 07:56 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, but if a T-Rex can get that bite in like he/she did in JP3, the fight should pretty much be all she wrote.
Spino is bigger than Rex and could overpower it, but I agree if Rex got a good bite on the neck in then Rex wins.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 09:00 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've been stating that this whole time.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 10:12 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have? Sorry it's just the way you put it made it sound like Rex would just easily bite it's neck and there was nuthin Spino could do to stop it.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 11:40 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not saying the Spinosaurus wouldn't fight back or try to defend itself but one bite is all it takes when you're dealing with a T-Rex. Btw, a Spinosaurus was a fish eater anyway so it may not even be strong enough to fight a T-Rex.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 04:24 AM
Superraptor
Dark Lord of the Beavers

It's suspected that Sam Neil may be reprising his role as Alan Grant, but it hasn't been confirmed. I just hope this one will be better than the oh-so-craptastic third installment.
Anyway, Ultimate Hulk is right. Spino didn't possess the kind of strength and body mass to defeat a Tyrannosaurus. It just couldn't have happened. My best guess is Spino was mutated like the Dilophosaurs or the "Velociraptors".

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 02:51 AM
Superraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Superraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Superraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know how true it is but on Wikipedia it says that Sam Neil hasn't been asked to reprise his role in JP4.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 03:24 AM
kidbuu23
Restricted

Account Restricted

YAY JURASSIC PARK 4 YAY!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 06:16 AM
kidbuu23 is currently offline Click here to Send kidbuu23 a Private Message Find more posts by kidbuu23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reported. Next time post more than senseless spamming.

Anyway, has anymore news been released? I'm anxious to see what progress has been made.

Btw, anyone want to see the Velociraptors evolve even more? I want them to become bigger, stronger, faster, & smarter in JP4.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 06:28 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Any new news on the progress of this film?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 05:59 AM
BinaryCleric

Originally posted by Firelord Ozai
Reported. Next time post more than senseless spamming.

Anyway, has anymore news been released? I'm anxious to see what progress has been made.

Btw, anyone want to see the Velociraptors evolve even more? I want them to become bigger, stronger, faster, & smarter in JP4.

How is he senseless spamming? He is just happy about Jurassic Park 4 coming out..

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 04:07 PM
BinaryCleric is currently offline Click here to Send BinaryCleric a Private Message Find more posts by BinaryCleric Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, but he could post more than that, it's annoying, he spams in a lot of topics.

Moving on, has any new news been given out about this film?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 07:35 AM
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

I loved the first 2 Jurassic Park movies, but the 3rd one just plain sucked. I really don't see why they are going to bother making a fourth one. Its obviously going to suck, seeing as how there is really nothing new and surprising that they can throw at us. The 3rd movie pretty much proved that. It was just so predictable, and felt so dull in comparison to the fisrt 2 movies, which were just classic to me wink .

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 02:54 AM
ensatsu-ken is currently offline Click here to Send ensatsu-ken a Private Message Find more posts by ensatsu-ken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

what would be intresting to see is that some navy people find an underground facility underneath the ilslands and they cantain marine life but the ones u see during the jurassic age. that would be cool

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 09:48 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Mirai Gohan

Velociraptors were actually smaller then the ones that we saw in JP movies.

However there were some species of Raptors that you would not like to meet. Megaraptor is one such species. Megaraptors were so deadly that they even attacked titanosaurids.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 08:40 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Titanosaurids?! What are those?1

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 01:00 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shank 'n Bake

Originally posted by Prince Nauj
what would be intresting to see is that some navy people find an underground facility underneath the ilslands and they cantain marine life but the ones u see during the jurassic age. that would be cool

I've been wanting to see some marine dinosaurs since the third movie. I thought it might happen while they were on the boat in the beginning, but it didn't.

Let your God take you to a better place.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 04:41 AM
Shank 'n Bake is currently offline Click here to Send Shank 'n Bake a Private Message Find more posts by Shank 'n Bake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Prince Nauj
Titanosaurids?! What are those?

It is a reference name given to a family of sauropod dinosaurs.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 06:40 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zbucsz
Pimp

Would be dope if there was speical team of raptors helping the ppl lol.............but yeah they should have dino's in the water like in jp3

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 06:52 PM
zbucsz is currently offline Click here to Send zbucsz a Private Message Find more posts by zbucsz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
It is a reference name given to a family of sauropod dinosaurs.

thanks

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 02:08 AM