KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » I Spy

I Spy
Started by: pippy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

vin disel sucks, poor ass actor

Old Post Oct 29th, 2002 03:50 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yup.
And I just hate that nasty New York accent!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2002 04:02 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pippy

>>Yeah, I'm not going to say any more bad things about the movie.
I know Pippy really wants to see it.
And I'm not the kind of guy who hurts the feelings of someone name pippy <<

I make it a point to make fun of people named TEX. smile

Old Post Oct 29th, 2002 11:09 PM
pippy is currently offline Click here to Send pippy a Private Message Find more posts by pippy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pippy

You know, that's too bad that happened to Stallone. Stallone is actually a pretty smart guy. I mean after all, he did write Rocky, and acted in it too. That's too bad he did such a good job! "Hey Adr-ian." lol.

I'm this is going to happen to the cast of LOTR.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2002 11:11 PM
pippy is currently offline Click here to Send pippy a Private Message Find more posts by pippy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, his ex Sweedish supermodel wife was a real *****.
She was Red Sonya.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2002 02:02 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

I think that this movie will be enertaining, after all, Eddie has always proved himself to be pretty funny in his "buddy roles". I'm not even going to go into those other movies though, sheesh!

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 08:22 PM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katinkainga

So seeing that this is an I Spy thread. I thought I would add my 2 cents since I actually saw the movie this weekend. Honestly, it was surprisingly good. It was unlike other action flicks in that the main characters are comedic, rather than badass. Owen was great (as usual) and Eddie was, well Eddie. Did anyone else check it out?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2002 03:49 PM
Katinkainga is currently offline Click here to Send Katinkainga a Private Message Find more posts by Katinkainga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

hmm but I`m gonna

Old Post Nov 5th, 2002 06:20 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pippy

I saw it over the weekend! *raising hand* It was just what the doctor ordered. LMAO. No seriously, Owen and Eddie had great comedic timing. It was a lot of fun.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2002 11:43 PM