KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Who's your favorite Autobot and Decepticon??

Who's your favorite Autobot and Decepticon??
Started by: Faceman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

YEa the bug

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 09:41 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I thought that was a cool nod to nostalgic essence by showing the bug next to the Camaro.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 12:58 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Five-0

Autobot: Grimlock

Decepticon: Megatron

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 02:56 AM
Five-0 is currently offline Click here to Send Five-0 a Private Message Find more posts by Five-0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Likes - Sky-Lynx, Blaster

Who?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:56 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scythe
Who?

You're asking who Sky Lynx is? I thought you were a fan.

He was the space shuttle/dinosaur/animal from season 3.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 11:57 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Hotrod deffintely my favourit autobot because i saw the movie when i was really little and thought he was really cool.
my favourite decepticon is Soundwave or armada Starscream SOundwave because he's just awesome. but Armada Starscream becaus he wasn't the slightly nnoying treachorus scum the original was, but did betray Megatron becuase he got tired of trying to please him and was ordered o be killed by Megatron, then he became an autobot, then a decepticon but tought differentl towards humans by befriending a girl and ended up supercharging himself and attacking unicron while trying to save he, but was complete annihlated by him.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:01 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You're asking who Sky Lynx is? I thought you were a fan.

He was the space shuttle/dinosaur/animal from season 3.

-AC

yep, that's the one indeed...

definitely one of the most unique Transformer, and I think the pompous english accent suits his messianic complex...

plus, he has a win over Predaking...

stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 12:58 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Autobot: Jazz

Decepticon: Blackout or Starscream

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 02:05 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
I think the pompous english accent suits his messianic complex...

Now I HAVE to check him out.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 02:14 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

My personal favs are...

Autobots: Prowl, Jazz, Grimlock, Ratchet, Blaster and Sludge.

Decepticons: Starscream, Rumble, Blitzwing, Soundwave, Barricade and Razorclaw.

Those, plus Prime and Megatron respectively, but obviously.

I added Barricade just because despite not being G1 and being one of the newest TFs created just for the movie, he's just too cool and too slick. Razorclaw I was debating over, but he's the leader of the most powerful subgroup in all Transformers, bar the Trainbots, and he has that really sarcastic mocking of Springer in the Nightmare Planet episode, so I added him.

I like some, such as Starscream, Prowl etc for their look and character, some of the minor characters I like just cos they look good. Blitzwing was never a front runner but he looked awesome. I don't think anybody has ever said they dislike Rumble, though.

Megatron: That is Vector Sigma, the supercomputer that gave us all life.
Rumble: You're puttin' me on...
Megatron: Silence, you ignorant idiot.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:12 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Now I HAVE to check him out.

he's also vain...

eek!

Last edited by draxx_tOfU on Jul 26th, 2007 at 05:41 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:39 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Optimis Prime and Megatron are my favorites. But I always liked G1 Soundwave, as well. Especially how his voice sounded.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 06:21 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also voiced by Frank Welker (Megatron.).

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:21 PM
S_W_LeGenD

My favorite Autobot: Bumble Bee

Reason: He is very friendly.

My favorite Decepticon: Starscream

Reason: He is smart and purely wicked.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 11:29 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Also voiced by Frank Welker (Megatron.).

-AC

To this day, I don't know why, but I thought that was so awesome. It's a tidbit that I always re-tell to everyone. That and how Peter Cullen voiced Eeyore from tv's Winnie The Pooh.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 01:15 AM
FistOfThe North

Peter Cullen voiced Eeyore from tv's Winnie The Pooh.

Wow. Come to think of it, and to hear it in my mind, Eeyore does have that Cullen voice.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 02:58 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faith27

My favorite Autobot is IronHide...."Fellin lucky Punk!!!". He always threatens to use his arm cannons on terrestrial life forms.

Decepticon...Startscream...He's very tricky...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 09:09 PM
Faith27 is currently offline Click here to Send Faith27 a Private Message Find more posts by Faith27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

Autobot: Jazz. Just sounds cool for some reason. Glad he survived the 86' movie. smile

Decepticon: Either Galavatron(He's freakin' hilarious!) or Cyclonus(Just a badass in general)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 09:13 PM
D-FENS is currently offline Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Wow. Come to think of it, and to hear it in my mind, Eeyore does have that Cullen voice.

Yeah I know!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 09:54 PM
CrazyEyes
Darkness Cannon

Autobot: Bumblebee-Cool design and overall example of what an Autobot can do under Optimus Prime's command.

Decepticon: Megatron-Bad-ass, ruthless and ultimate bad-guy.

Ah waffels! wooHooo!!
- Hiro

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 08:43 PM
CrazyEyes is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyEyes a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote