KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Who's your favorite Autobot and Decepticon??

Who's your favorite Autobot and Decepticon??
Started by: Faceman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vandalworks

decepticon wise i always liked soundwave, his voice i always thought tho bland was also slightly menacing for it and he was always loyal to megatron. also liked the construticons and the stunticons, insekticons were also kinda cool and of course megatron.

autobot wise jazz and ironhide were always faves along with optimus and grimlock.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 11:58 AM
vandalworks is currently offline Click here to Send vandalworks a Private Message Find more posts by vandalworks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
utsav

my fav. autobot is Optimus prime as he is the leader of autobots and i like leadership big grin

and fav. decepticon is _______ (forgot name) transformer of black metal body 'coz his body shines a lot and looks very cool

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 01:30 PM
utsav is currently offline Click here to Send utsav a Private Message Find more posts by utsav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Autobot: Optimus Prime

Decepticon: Starscream

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 04:44 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captzero05

Well... I can say Jazz is a fan favorite. But I don't know why. Can anyone tell me the reason?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 08:16 AM
captzero05 is currently offline Click here to Send captzero05 a Private Message Find more posts by captzero05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

In G1, he was a bad ass Porsche, in a world of robots speaking clunky dialogue, was the coolest sounding in the cartoon version, (Voiced by Scatman Crothers of 'Hong Kong Phooey'/'The Shining' fame) he was often seen as Prime's right hand man (whenever Prowl took a back seat). His car mode was awesome and his robot mode was better. He was obsessed with Earth culture and loud music.
His laid backness and coolness under pressure were strong characteristics as well as his lines were cool back then.
Just one of the cooler, more memeorable characters all round.

Bay totally f***ed things up by making him sound like a dumb sounding street thug without any class whatsover, and by making his robot mode resembling a piece of excrement with bits of car occasionally stuck on it, and having him crack dialogue like "Whats cracking, bitches" in a poor attempt to make up for the lack of any real characterisation with stupid buzzword shit.

I was relieved for Jazz's legacy when he got he got wiped out by Megatron in Bayformers.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 02:03 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vandalworks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
In G1, he was a bad ass Porsche, in a world of robots speaking clunky dialogue, was the coolest sounding in the cartoon version, (Voiced by Scatman Crothers of 'Hong Kong Phooey'/'The Shining' fame) he was often seen as Prime's right hand man (whenever Prowl took a back seat). His car mode was awesome and his robot mode was better. He was obsessed with Earth culture and loud music.
His laid backness and coolness under pressure were strong characteristics as well as his lines were cool back then.
Just one of the cooler, more memeorable characters all round.

Bay totally f***ed things up by making him sound like a dumb sounding street thug without any class whatsover, and by making his robot mode resembling a piece of excrement with bits of car occasionally stuck on it, and having him crack dialogue like "Whats cracking, bitches" in a poor attempt to make up for the lack of any real characterisation with stupid buzzword shit.

I was relieved for Jazz's legacy when he got he got wiped out by Megatron in Bayformers.

well said. he was as smooth as a transformer could get.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 06:21 PM
vandalworks is currently offline Click here to Send vandalworks a Private Message Find more posts by vandalworks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Thank you, Vandalworks... smile Much love for the Jazz.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:43 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

My god, I can't really have one favorite. My favorites have always been, Blurr, Ultra Magnus, Sunstorm, Skywarp, Acid Rain, Motormaster, Silverbolt, Jazz, Wreck-Gar, Arcee, Jetfire, Swoop, Grimlock, and Blitzwing. I know I'm forgetting a few of my other favorites.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 01:11 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vandalworks

bah weep grahna weep mini bon!!!!!

forgot about wreck-gar!!!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 12:26 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Scythe
My god, I can't really have one favorite. My favorites have always been, Blurr, Ultra Magnus, Sunstorm, Skywarp, Acid Rain, Motormaster, Silverbolt, Jazz, Wreck-Gar, Arcee, Jetfire, Swoop, Grimlock, and Blitzwing. I know I'm forgetting a few of my other favorites.

So basically the cast of the 86 movie..?

I know what you mean though. Apples and oranges.

But once you allow for more than 20 odd favs, then basically it winds up encompassing most of the TFs released.

How does Arcee make the same list as Grimlock? lolz

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 12:32 PM
Scythe
The Goat

So basically the cast of the 86 movie..?

I know what you mean though. Apples and oranges.

But once you allow for more than 20 odd favs, then basically it winds up encompassing most of the TFs released.

How does Arcee make the same list as Grimlock? lolz

Arcee is great, along with Elita-One. Her being a suit for a small boy was creepy, but the remakes of Arcee and Elita-One in Transformers Animated made my fiance a big fan of them and they were pretty cool in those toons. My main two faves will always be Optimus and Starscream, but there's been so many others that have stood out to me.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 12:26 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Fair play, man.... Fair play. smile

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 12:59 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Fair play, man.... Fair play. smile

Octane was pretty bad ass too.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 01:40 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Not as badass as Blitzwing... stick out tongue
(Bad mofo that he was.)

I wasnt fussed about Astrotrain back in the day.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 12:28 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Not as badass as Blitzwing... stick out tongue
(Bad mofo that he was.)

I wasnt fussed about Astrotrain back in the day.

Also kick ass, and even better, Motormaster. I found myself a steel bodied, G1 Motormaster in great condition. Picked it up for seven bucks.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 12:48 AM
vandalworks

i used to love the springer toy... one of the very few daft looking ones i actually liked

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 11:22 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Scythe
Also kick ass, and even better, Motormaster. I found myself a steel bodied, G1 Motormaster in great condition. Picked it up for seven bucks.

I have G1 Motormaster (still with techspecs) as a part of Menasor still, but mine is the plastic variant.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 03:31 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by vandalworks
i used to love the springer toy... one of the very few daft looking ones i actually liked

Yeah wtf was up with his legs....?

I hesitate usually to use the word "Brick" but.....daymmmmmm. Brick.

He never convinced me of his Springing abilities..

Weird shoulders etc too.

Yet like you, I still liked the figure.
The altmodes were weird, but cool.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 03:34 PM
Scythe
The Goat

I have G1 Motormaster (still with techspecs) as a part of Menasor still, but mine is the plastic variant.

Awesome! My Menasor fell apart, I had all of them, think my cousin begged for Dragstrip, I gave it to him, and the rest sorta broke, cuz I was a little kid who played with his bots. Then I just lost them one day, never wanted to get them back, except Motormaster.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 08:57 PM
Khamul 666

i used to watch the original series all the time when i was a kid personally i loved Sideways he never stayed on anyones side to long one minute hed be autobot next decepticon and i hate that they turned him into a car he used to be a kick ass motorcycle

Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Last edited by Khamul 666 on Aug 9th, 2009 at 02:28 AM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 02:25 AM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote