KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Who's your favorite Autobot and Decepticon??

Who's your favorite Autobot and Decepticon??
Started by: Faceman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CATMANEXE

"true" favorite: The Quintessons

Decepticon: Rumble. little guy with a huge attitude. and the weird earthquake forming jackhammers he had, powerful enough to put down someone like Devastator.

Autobot: Autobot X.
http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Autobot_X

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 07:48 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Haha, Autobot X was pretty cool.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 10:13 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackout01

Re: Who's your favorite Autobot and Decepticon??

my favorite autobot was: sunstreaker he was my first toy but it was when he was a dodge viper

my favorite decpitcon was: soundwave he was cool and rumble,frenzy,ravage etc. and devistator too

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 08:15 PM
blackout01 is currently offline Click here to Send blackout01 a Private Message Find more posts by blackout01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_usher
I never pay for tickets

Favorite Autobot: Optimujs Prime

Favorite Decepticon :Megatron

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 07:27 AM
The_usher is currently offline Click here to Send The_usher a Private Message Find more posts by The_usher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxcreigs

I am from back in the day when there was only transformers. My favorite autobot would have to be either Bumble Bee, or Jazz. My favorite d con would have to be soundwave, because he had that bird that could run reconisense, and then come back, and transform in to a VHS cassette, and soundwaves chest cavity doubled as a VHS player.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 12:39 PM
maxcreigs is currently offline Click here to Send maxcreigs a Private Message Find more posts by maxcreigs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
myers1978

Cool

Autobot:
Ironhide... he was so kickass and knew when to be serious and when to have fun. I also loved his sarcasm =D He fit in well to the leadership role when Optimus was not around and was never afraid to go for it! Of course Bee and Arcee come in close behind him!

Decepticon:
Shockwave. I always liked Starscream, Soundwave and Barricade but Shockwave was great! I always saw him as more powerful than Megatron but he had such little desire to actually lead that he never tried to take over. I mean, even in the live action DOTM, even Epps asked why the Decepticons always had the good sh*t because he took a building down with such ease.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2011 05:04 AM
myers1978 is currently offline Click here to Send myers1978 a Private Message Find more posts by myers1978 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

JetFire

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 04:04 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Transmaniacon
Career of Evil

its a tie, G1 Soundwave, and beast wars Inferno

Rise to claim Saturn, ring and sky
By those who see with their eyes closed
They know me by my black telescope

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 06:21 AM
Transmaniacon is currently offline Click here to Send Transmaniacon a Private Message Find more posts by Transmaniacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bumblebee is my favorite

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 10:45 AM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote