KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » How to make the Games vs Forums a better place

How to make the Games vs Forums a better place
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

People have tried it before, it didn't work.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 06:44 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Not surprised.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 07:42 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Maybe we could get the folks who set up the Comic tiers to help us out? no expression

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 07:44 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Maybe we could get the folks who set up the Comic tiers to help us out? no expression
Wouldn't really help because we still have far fewer unbiased votes. stick out tongue Imagine some of the posters here in a tier thread.

"Kain for Transcendant!"
"Dante for high herald!"
>.>

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Last edited by ScreamPaste on Jun 28th, 2010 at 07:50 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 07:46 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Dark Khan for Skyfather!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 07:47 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

Whatever the top thing is on the tier list, I vote for Raz to be at the top.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 07:57 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Wouldn't really help because we still have far fewer unbiased votes. stick out tongue Imagine some of the posters here in a tier thread.

"Kain for Transcendant!"
"Dante for high herald!"
>.>

"Link for Abstract"

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 08:09 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
"Link for Abstract"

Damn right.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 08:10 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Guys guys, there will be no votes from biased posters.
As the person who suggested the idea, I get to be the one that decides who goes into which tier.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 08:57 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Miyamoto for TOAA.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 10:45 PM
Obsidian Fury

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
"Link for Abstract"

Kain for Abstract.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 10:53 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

I like to note that none of the commonly used characters are not going to go past metahuman

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 10:54 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Dark Khan for Skyfather!
Was that meant to be ironic or something?

Because Darkseid alone is a Skyfather being, and Dark Khan has feats above most Skyfathers I can recall.

Personally I think a tier thread would be kewl. Also, it did not work before since I was not there.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2010 01:14 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ego/God complex aside, it would not have worked even with you there. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 29th, 2010 01:34 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Miyamoto for Skyfather!
Dark Kahn for TOAA.

Fix'd.
Dark Kahn's RAAAGE affects everything, even multi-versal beings!!!!!
~ Also, seriously, I'll be the one who decides which character goes into which tier. I'm that awesome.

EDIT:
Originally posted by Phanteros
I like to note that none of the commonly used characters are not going to go past metahuman
This.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Jun 29th, 2010 at 02:17 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2010 02:13 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Why would you?

Who the **** are you?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2010 02:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by NemeBro
Why would you?

Who the **** are you?

Your ****ing superior.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2010 02:20 AM
NemeBro

In terms of faggotry, yes.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2010 02:21 AM
Demonic Phoenix

NO U.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2010 02:22 AM
Peach
mordrem

NemeBro, seriously, what is wrong with you. You know comments like that are inappropriate and not allowed. Do you really want me to swing the banhammer for the final time?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2010 03:06 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote