KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Deathly Hallows Spoiler Warning!!!!!!!!! (READ!)

Deathly Hallows Spoiler Warning!!!!!!!!! (READ!)
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
exanda kane

Heard a genuine copy was leaked onthe web this afternoon.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 09:43 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

THey Had it on a late night TV show and it said THey were gonna tell all the Secrets about the Book and i Turned of my Television!!! go me!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 10:27 PM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Spoiler!!

I was unlucky to read this spoiler, if anybody knows for sure, or already read the book all the way through, can you please confirm this spoiler

NOTE: read at your own risk, might be true
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: : Bellatrix kills Ron!

I just finished reading the first chapter, so if ..........on second thought I'm not sure I wanna know........

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 04:06 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Oh, man, I just got finished reading the second chapter, and I must say....[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Dumbledore's father being a muggle-hater was brilliant!

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 05:25 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Re: Spoiler!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sith_darth_jay
I was unlucky to read this spoiler, if anybody knows for sure, or already read the book all the way through, can you please confirm this spoiler

NOTE: read at your own risk, might be true
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: : Bellatrix kills Ron!

I just finished reading the first chapter, so if ..........on second thought I'm not sure I wanna know........

False.

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Oh, man, I just got finished reading the second chapter, and I must say....[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Dumbledore's father being a muggle-hater was brilliant!

Also false. Continue reading.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:57 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elanna Riddle
Fanfiction Author

Bought HP7 this morning, at 9:30 finishing it at about 5pm (including breaks like lunch and chores and stuff...)

I'm dancing

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 08:53 AM
Elanna Riddle is currently offline Click here to Send Elanna Riddle a Private Message Find more posts by Elanna Riddle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Dreams
Restricted

Account Restricted

I went to Waterstones in London to get my copy. Everyone was dressed up even myself. I am in work dressed as Cho,

And the last word is nor Scar!

Yoru ga samishii nante fushigi ne

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 11:27 AM
Silent Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Re: Re: Spoiler!!

Originally posted by Soljer
False.

Also false. Continue reading.

good to know!!!!

I just woke up an hour ago and I'm just about to read chapter 3. With some luck I'll be done with the book by monday morning if not earlier big grin

...and I'm off this forum until them

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Jul 21st, 2007 at 03:15 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 03:13 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

If Ron gets killed then how does he marry Hermione & have two children called Rose and Hugo.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 03:31 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

Ya, I read the book. One word: Amazing.
Deaths
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Fred, Moody, Tonks, Lupin, Voldemort, Snape, Dobby. George loses and ear and Ron splinches a part of his arm, but that doesnt seem to be permanent.

Interesting stuff:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Deathly Hallows are three items that when united will be master of death (im not sure if its explained what that means exactly, because dumbledore just gives his opinion. Anyway, these three things are the stone fo resurection (gaunts ring's stone), the invisibility cloak and the elders wand. It is an unbelievably powerful wand that dumbledore has been using. It can only be taken by beating the person (it can be taken, but it wont work right, like all wands that arent assigned or won) Dumbly beat grindewald, his former friend bc he wanted to unite the hallows but decided not to.

Horcruxes:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: guess i was wrong, Harry did have a horcrux in him. Voldy used the killing curse but bc he had harry's blood in him, his fate was tied to Harry's. Sicne he lived, Harry lived, kjust in time to make amends with dumbly in a subconcious afterlife. So the horcruxes are as follws: The destroyed ring, the snake (neville kills), The locket, the cup (bellatrix had it in her gringots vault), Harry, The crown of Ravenclaw (which was in the room of requirement) and the bit of voldy that was in his body.

Snape:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Snape was good. He was on Dumbledores orders the entire time. The thing that made Fumbly trust him was his love for Lily, and old childhood friend who never spoke to him after he called her a mudblood. He watched over Harry secretly the entire time, trying to protect him any way he could. He eventually is killed by voldemort, who thinks that Snape inherited the elder wand, when in reality, he didnt (bc he didnt relinquish the wand from dumbledore, draco did)(and later, harry fought draco for his wand after harry's broke)
Voldemort has Nagini kill Snape so that he can inherit the wand, which he doesnt

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:14 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
Ya, I read the book. One word: Amazing.
Deaths
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Fred, Moody, Tonks, Lupin, Voldemort, Snape, Dobby. George loses and ear and Ron splinches a part of his arm, but that doesnt seem to be permanent.

Interesting stuff:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Deathly Hallows are three items that when united will be master of death (im not sure if its explained what that means exactly, because dumbledore just gives his opinion. Anyway, these three things are the stone fo resurection (gaunts ring's stone), the invisibility cloak and the elders wand. It is an unbelievably powerful wand that dumbledore has been using. It can only be taken by beating the person (it can be taken, but it wont work right, like all wands that arent assigned or won) Dumbly beat grindewald, his former friend bc he wanted to unite the hallows but decided not to.

Horcruxes:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: guess i was wrong, Harry did have a horcrux in him. Voldy used the killing curse but bc he had harry's blood in him, his fate was tied to Harry's. Sicne he lived, Harry lived, kjust in time to make amends with dumbly in a subconcious afterlife. So the horcruxes are as follws: The destroyed ring, the snake (neville kills), The locket, the cup (bellatrix had it in her gringots vault), Harry, The crown of Ravenclaw (which was in the room of requirement) and the bit of voldy that was in his body.

Snape:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Snape was good. He was on Dumbledores orders the entire time. The thing that made Fumbly trust him was his love for Lily, and old childhood friend who never spoke to him after he called her a mudblood. He watched over Harry secretly the entire time, trying to protect him any way he could. He eventually is killed by voldemort, who thinks that Snape inherited the elder wand, when in reality, he didnt (bc he didnt relinquish the wand from dumbledore, draco did)(and later, harry fought draco for his wand after harry's broke)
Voldemort has Nagini kill Snape so that he can inherit the wand, which he doesnt

You forgot [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Bellatrix . Damn, 'twas a weird book... still not sure how it compares to... anything...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:20 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

and I forgot [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hedwig

can someone explain to me what the cover of the book had to do witht the actual book? i dont get it?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:31 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Total Awesomeness! eek!

I can't get my book until Monday, because Amazon mixed up my order with someone else's. Then I tried Barnes&Noble, but I wanted to get the whole collection, but I would have to wait until September for that. I'd be on my second week of school, before I get it! So I cancelled it. And then I had to reorder my book from Amazon, and I bought one for my best friend New Jersey. (Not that any of you needed to know that) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stupid Amazon!

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 10:10 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elanna Riddle
Fanfiction Author

Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
and I forgot [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hedwig

can someone explain to me what the cover of the book had to do witht the actual book? i dont get it?

Well the Australian and UK version (I think)
Is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the gringots scene when they are getting the cup

However, I am a bit stumped for the US one, with Voldemort and Harry on the cover... I'll read the book again and try and figure it out...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: possibly that final scene or something... only time i can think of where they are actually dueling as such... or maybe its just symbolic
However the Box set art one is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: of that scene they escape on the dragon...

Also, I was wondering if anyone else had people bugging them while you were trying to read... my dad walked in almost every half hour and said. "Is he dead yet?"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 01:44 AM
Elanna Riddle is currently offline Click here to Send Elanna Riddle a Private Message Find more posts by Elanna Riddle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

I know. I wanted to ****ing choke my parents. I got home, and they immediately scolded me for banging on the door. then my dad wanted coffee. I started reading at 12:30 a.m and around 2 my mom called me to tell me that i had to be in bed. I stayed up until around 4 and then woke up at 8 to babysit. Read it until like, 11. Everybody I know was calling to ask if he died, and to send me stupid txts saying he died.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 02:56 AM
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

I bought the book at 2 in the morning and finished it about an hour ago. Awesome book. Won't give anything away.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 04:22 AM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Just finished the book about 10 minutes ago. Got it yesterday at noon. My hats off to you, JKR. Amazing book.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 05:59 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reverend Yes

The book is, indeed, incredible. So many deaths though... Well done JKR.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:11 AM
Reverend Yes is currently offline Click here to Send Reverend Yes a Private Message Find more posts by Reverend Yes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

Just finished the book, wasn't really bugged while reading it, just hated the fact that I had to go to work when in got awesome... I loved that I keep meeting a whole bunch of Potter fans though by selling it I love that part of my job cause it's awesome! But I'd have rather skipped out on work to read the book but unfortunately I needed the money.... But I'm done now and only one part seemed to be missing from the ending... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: You never get to see the aftermath of Fred's death and the effect it had on the rest of George's life it makes me so sad I remember telling my dad wouldn't it be sad if one of the twins died? and it came true! I feel guilty for thinking that.... I couldn't cry when he died in the book because I couldn't believe it, now I just like cried my heart out... and poor Percy coming back, but just in time to see his brother die? What an ending! I'm always into the tragedy type of stuff it's really depressing.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:57 AM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

Ya, I think we can all agree the epilogue was a weak point in the story.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 05:15 PM