KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Deathly Hallows Spoiler Warning!!!!!!!!! (READ!)

Deathly Hallows Spoiler Warning!!!!!!!!! (READ!)
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HaRoHe

Does anyone know how to get to the Ravenclaw common room?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:47 PM
HaRoHe is currently offline Click here to Send HaRoHe a Private Message Find more posts by HaRoHe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

That 'Accio Deathly Hallows' song is brilliant. I joined the Brotherhood forum and it's great - plus I'm currently watching all of the vlogs from back in January to now

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:17 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Elanna Riddle
I know what the cover of the USA is now.
I asked a few friends and one really smart one pointed out that it was...
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: the final battle between Voldemort and Harry - cause see they were in the great hall - that's why its got that orange sky thing - it must of taken place as the sun rose or something... it would make sense as the ceiling of the great hall is enchanted to look like the sky outside...

Yeah, and you can see the silhouettes of people in the background.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 04:43 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Originally posted by goddess_susu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvvFiZyEyTA
ok here's the song
theres no spoilers

that was silly

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 10:44 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I don't get why they didn't cast Cheering Charms on Ron to keep him from blowing up at them. Or whoever was wearing the Horcrux, for that matter.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 02:46 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nmensfinest
Restricted

Account Restricted

What I don't get is why wizards never utilised multiple wands at once, as it's made clear in the books that it's all the more effective, for example in Hallows when Harry triple stuns Fenrir Greyback in Malfoy Manor, and he's lifted up into the air right to the ceiling and then slammed down. It's not like there's a short supply of wands in the world or anything, as can be seen in Stone when Harry shops for his and there are shelves and shelves full of them. Looks like Dumbledore wasn't quite as smart as he seemed to think, not equipping his order members with such advantages.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 09:41 AM
nmensfinest is currently offline Click here to Send nmensfinest a Private Message Find more posts by nmensfinest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by Prince Nauj
that was silly

Oh, how I wish you'd delved a little deeper into the brilliance that are the 'vlogbrothers' - truly, you are missing something wonderful smile

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 12:22 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

I found the wearing of the locket to be a tad LoTR lol anyone else think this I almost wet myself laughing when I was reading that but I thought hmmmmmmm Frodo is goin schitzo lol amazing book though soo much better than HBP theres still alot she didnt touch on though.

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 07:21 AM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

Originally posted by nmensfinest
What I don't get is why wizards never utilised multiple wands at once, as it's made clear in the books that it's all the more effective, for example in Hallows when Harry triple stuns Fenrir Greyback in Malfoy Manor, and he's lifted up into the air right to the ceiling and then slammed down. It's not like there's a short supply of wands in the world or anything, as can be seen in Stone when Harry shops for his and there are shelves and shelves full of them. Looks like Dumbledore wasn't quite as smart as he seemed to think, not equipping his order members with such advantages.

only one wand will pick one user

you have to rightfully "win" another wand, either by killing it's owner(and if the owner were given a proper funeral he would have his wand snapped), or by snatching it from them(as Harry did)

maybe they preferred using the one wand that chose them because they have a special connection to it.

question is, why didn't they break Dumbledore's wand at his funeral??

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 08:55 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonejun

question is, why didn't they break Dumbledore's wand at his funeral?? [/B]

Hmmm...is it normal practice to break the wand when a wizard/witch dies? I would expect wands to be buried because then the owner "takes their magic with them".

Simone.

Vaestro - The Dialogue Driven Network

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 03:46 PM
simonejun is currently offline Click here to Send simonejun a Private Message Find more posts by simonejun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

well i think it is

there's a part of the 6th book where Hagrid and a teacher are singing at that big spider's funeral, they said something about snapping a wand at a wizard's death

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 02:23 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dresta

Originally posted by stickman618
only one wand will pick one user

you have to rightfully "win" another wand, either by killing it's owner(and if the owner were given a proper funeral he would have his wand snapped), or by snatching it from them(as Harry did)

maybe they preferred using the one wand that chose them because they have a special connection to it.

question is, why didn't they break Dumbledore's wand at his funeral??

Because the Eldar Wand is unbreakable.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 07:19 PM
Dresta is currently offline Click here to Send Dresta a Private Message Find more posts by Dresta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

hmm... ok

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 02:02 AM
jasonowens4200

is the 8th part of voldemort soul in him cause in i know the where the other 7 are in the horcruxes

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 04:37 AM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LEWZMP

I like soup.

Who left the pancakes in the desert?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 08:49 PM
LEWZMP is currently offline Click here to Send LEWZMP a Private Message Find more posts by LEWZMP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote