KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 4 2009/2010

Terminator 4 2009/2010
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Christian bale is going to star in it? if so the FCK YEA!
Yeah, he's staring in it all right.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 11:31 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Then this movie has been saved

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 09:04 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. No actor can make a rubbish movie any good. No matter how good that actor is.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 08:21 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Very true. But I am hoping that Bale - with his track record of very high quality films - would not have even signed on for the film if the script was not up to a high standard. What McG does with that script (and with Bale), however, is another matter entirely; his hiring is what worries me the most ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 04:37 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Originally posted by barand1
I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. No actor can make a rubbish movie any good. No matter how good that actor is.

This may hype the movie up even more and it will be even more a disappointment to the fans.
They shouldnt have big names in this type of movie, its not cool.

Yeah hearing that Christian Bale is starring as John Conner may give the character a bit of a reminder to us when he did REIGN OF FIRE - a surviver type leading people in the future.

The director is the guy who did Charlie's Angels....I will just have to wait and see.

Other than that people should stop moaning about the T3 and T4 movies....the first movie says that there will be a war against machines and thats what it has came down to. Every fan (including myself) will be shitting kittens if they left it at the 2nd movie and not finished the franchize (unless it was the alternative ending in T2).

REMEMBER - I will always point this out, but Reece explains to Sarah in the first movie that himself and John were SLAVE typres to the machines but they rebelled. I bet you they wont have this in the movie, just skip it to how humans rise against super machines and such.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 09:01 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Originally posted by Discos
REMEMBER - I will always point this out, but Reece explains to Sarah in the first movie that himself and John were SLAVE typres to the machines but they rebelled. I bet you they wont have this in the movie, just skip it to how humans rise against super machines and such.

Yes, I bet they do too. It's a shame, because to some fans its like watching something they love crumble away. Saying that though, they said its a new trilogy so there is a lot they (hopefully) can explain.

My fingers are glued crossed.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 11:08 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Now that idea does suck in my opinion...a new trilogy? 6 T's? they are milking one of theeee greatest franchizes ever,

It is a shame for fans like us, too much to swallow.

If they want to clear up stories then just have a mini series, not the SC chronicles but something better.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 07:48 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

They should have ended it with T2.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 02:47 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

James Cameron was happy enough to let it be at that...but we all moaned and wanted to see the end product of the war.

I enjoyed T3 but the ending miffed me off, a whole chunk of the movie was ruined as they wasted their time thinking they were away to shut the system down....ya.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 06:28 PM
exanda kane

Nice to show Bale's up for tackling more commercial projects as the years go on. He really is an amazing actor, even when watching him as a kid in Empire of the Sun. Really, he is unheralded as far as I am concerned as far as the ordinary public goes.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 09:04 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
addicted2flicks

i can still look forward with INDIANA JONES, but the TERMINATOR lets give it a rest ARNOLD he is in bad shape right now. well if you wanna force the 4 sequel lets terminate ARNOLD and introduce someone to be the TERMINATOR a character that we can pass the torch on... big grin

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:08 PM
addicted2flicks is currently offline Click here to Send addicted2flicks a Private Message Find more posts by addicted2flicks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Um, that's what they *are* doing for "T4", addicted2flicks. Arnold definitely isn't starring in it, although he might be making a cameo appearance in it.

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 06:32 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCampion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe after his term as governor is up he will be willing to resume the movie franchise.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 05:17 PM
MrCampion is currently offline Click here to Send MrCampion a Private Message Find more posts by MrCampion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Doubt it. He's getting to old for this franchise. sad

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 09:43 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

But it wont feel like a terminator movie becouse arnie will not be in it

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 09:29 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

What they could do is have rows of Arnold style Terminators in a factory or something, ready to be released into battle. However, there will also be other rows of diff Terminator models. Sort of like a candy store, but with different flavoured candy...Only this place would have different types of killing machines!!

This way all the Arnold fans can take pleasure in the fact that he's "in" the movie, and we can move away from Arnold being the only person who can play the part of Terminator as we'll be introduced to other models.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 06:14 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

No doubt there will be references to Arnold's Terminator.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 07:27 AM