KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Woohoo, official off-topic thread!

Woohoo, official off-topic thread!
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3949): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

360 is cheap, has good games, is powerful machine and no stupid gimmick interface (wii mote) as a standard. Which is why I will get one.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:09 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

And breaks easily.
(please log in to view the image)
Wii all the way.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:14 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
And breaks easily.
(please log in to view the image)

Meh, I'll get it fixed if that happens. I'm not payin' 600 dollars for a system and Nintendo doesn't care enough about games.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:15 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Meh, I'll get it fixed if that happens. I'm not payin' 600 dollars for a system and Nintendo doesn't care enough about games.

3 year warranty makes it too desirable. I've owned a 360 for more than a year now and I love it.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:19 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I knew from the instance I saw 360 that it was the system of choice. Simple system that follows a simple formula.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:20 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

If Nintendo didn't care about games, they wouldn't be making them.
Still I want a 360 myself.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:24 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

If Nintendo didn't care about games, they wouldn't be making them.

If nintendo cared abpout games, they would make a system as successful as SNES. Wii isn't hfor hardcore gamers in my opinion.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:25 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I'll buy a Wii sometime next year. I was planning on getting one this xmas, but the 360 lineup has delayed the purchase.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:25 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

If nintendo cared abpout games, they would make a system as successful as SNES. Wii isn't hfor hardcore gamers in my opinion.

Although I disagree with your opinion, I respect it.
The Wii is successful, and don't forget it was made to attract people who wouldn't normally play games.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:29 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

The Wii is successful, and don't forget it was made to attract people who wouldn't normally play games.

Systems are always successful as long as they have a gimmick. Someone who doesn't play games this day an age does not see what I see in the wii. The idea is good innovative, don't get me wrong. But, the fact that it's a standard sucks.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:31 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Same people who will get bored of it after a while. Nintendo better pull out some great games with incredible innovation or it's gimmick will be just that...a gimmick.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:31 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Systems are always successful as long as they have a gimmick. Someone who doesn't play games this day an age does not see what I see in the wii. The idea is good innovative, don't get me wrong. But, the fact that it's a standard sucks.

Nintendo needs to release more GOOD games.
Or they will sink slowly.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:53 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

SNES is still the best nintendo system around.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 10:33 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
SNES is still the best nintendo system around.

agreed!! big grin

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 12:27 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Volgin nutgrab* HOLY SHIT! YOU'RE A HERMAPHRODITE!

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 05:37 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Making something for the hardcore fans and not the general population is the biggest mistake a company can ever make, considering that the hardcore fans make up a tiny amount of the population. Not to mention the fact that hardcore fans are always notoriously very fickle and very hard to please.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 05:48 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Violent2Dope

He did it!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:39 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Violent2Dope

*Nods approvingly* I knew I could count on you.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:43 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wtf?

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 02:54 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi
Count Dookus number 1 fan

I am gone for a couple of games and we get a an of topic forum, Great.

General G made this sig, but i am going to keep annoying him.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 09:07 AM
Count Makashi is currently offline Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote