KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Woohoo, official off-topic thread!

Woohoo, official off-topic thread!
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3949): « First ... « 1159 1160 [1161] 1162 1163 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Well why the heck does he think my butt hurts?

Please. You're no idiot (In a technical sense), so stop acting like one. With your behaviour, you're unbanned on borrowed time. I suggest making the best of that time and stop being an ass.

I can't imagine anyone being even slightly humored by your ridiculous acts and I certainly doubt anyone approve of your insultive ways and plainly idiotic retorts.

*Ceases to like Nemesis X*

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 07:48 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
*Ceases to like Nemesis X*

You think that's supposed to surprise me in here?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 07:51 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

i think hes kind of funny personally. its like laughing at a guy having a seizure because you know its not supposed to be funny but it is anyway.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 07:52 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

You think that's supposed to surprise me in here?

You think it's a good thing that it doesn't?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 07:52 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
i think hes kind of funny personally. its like laughing at a guy having a seizure because you know its not supposed to be funny but it is anyway.

Not to mention I'm like a little brother to you as you once said.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 07:54 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

You think it's a good thing that it doesn't?

I never come on chat sites to say "Hey everyone, I'm awesome and so you all must like me". I just come on here to chat and stuff. Ain't that what most people in here do these days?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 07:56 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

well you act like a kid brother. you seem to think that being ultra violent shows that youre a "man" and you tend to have a very black and white view of the world. also youre kind of sensitive to what other peopel say, like youve got something to prove. those things are very common for kids... so yeah you remind me of a kid brother who thinks girls have koodies and breaks all his toys on accident playing war with them. its very adorable.big grin

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 07:58 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

@ Nemesis

You seem incapable of doing it without being an uptight-douche, frightened by any thought of sexual activity or idea, and offended by the simple tastes and quirks of other people here. no expression

Also, you're a Sephiroth fan. /Shun.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 07:59 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

I never come on chat sites to say "Hey everyone, I'm awesome and so you all must like me". I just come on here to chat and stuff. Ain't that what most people in here do these days?

So where does insults and idiotic retorts come in? I don't generally relate that to chatting and stuff.
You don't have to be an ******* to chat.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 08:01 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
@ Nemesis

You seem incapable of doing it without being an uptight-douche, frightened by any thought of sexual activity or idea, and offended by the simple tastes and quirks of other people here. no expression

Also, you're a Sephiroth fan. /Shun.

You wouldn't be holding a grudge against Sephiroth if that Sephiroth vs. Link thread never happened.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 08:02 AM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

You wouldn't be holding a grudge against Sephiroth if that Sephiroth vs. Link thread never happened.

Like that's the only time Sephiroth supporters has had people grow gray hair.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 08:03 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

to be honest those snake fans are getting to me.

and another thing. sam fisher needs some respekt around here. no expression

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 08:05 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
Actually he's just a lousy generic villain. no expression That thread was lulz, sir. Epic lulz.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 08:05 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Actually he's just a lousy generic villain. no expression That thread was lulz, sir. Epic lulz.

Look up:

Sephiroth Vs. Burning Legion Trio

or

Sephiroth Vs. Pyron

Now THAT is fun.

to be honest those snake fans are getting to me.

and another thing. sam fisher needs some respekt around here. no expression

Agreed.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 08:08 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

well you act like a kid brother. you seem to think that being ultra violent shows that youre a "man" and you tend to have a very black and white view of the world. also youre kind of sensitive to what other peopel say, like youve got something to prove. those things are very common for kids... so yeah you remind me of a kid brother who thinks girls have koodies and breaks all his toys on accident playing war with them. its very adorable.big grin

I'm 16 so technically I'm not a kid. True I have a very black and white view on things but that's just because if I start caring, things will mess me up in the future. I never had a koodie issue in my life and I never broke a toy because I barely had any. I was too busy playing violent games around the age of five and everyone knows videogames > toys.

The whole sexual issue everyone keeps bringing up...Okay I've had it! You do realize I'm only on NemeBro's case right? He talks in ways that are just disturbing and what the heck would you guys do if someone won't shut up about things that would make you puke?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 08:12 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
Look up:

Sephiroth Vs. Burning Legion Trio

or

Sephiroth Vs. Pyron

Now THAT is fun.
read 'em already. :P

quote:
The whole sexual issue everyone keeps bringing up...Okay I've had it! You do realize I'm only on NemeBro's case right? He talks in ways that are just disturbing and what the heck would you guys do if someone won't shut up about things that would make you puke?
Make friends with them, and wonder why I have such a weak stomach? The grossest thing I think he ever said, was that he'd let someone fist his ass while he shat on their arm. And that was a joke, and not at all high on the "wtf" -o-meter.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 08:14 AM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

I'm 16 so technically I'm not a kid. True I have a very black and white view on things but that's just because if I start caring, things will mess me up in the future. I never had a koodie issue in my life and I never broke a toy because I barely had any. I was too busy playing violent games around the age of five and everyone knows videogames > toys.

Technically, at least according to Finland (For what it's worth), you're a kid. Hang on for another two years and we can bring this topic up again.
So technically, you still are. If not by her nation standards, then by a number of other nations.

So you find NemeBro's posts disturbing. Then REPORT him. Don't lower yourself to "his level", because that only makes you out to be the idiot rather than him (Although I respectfully disagree and can't find his posts disturbing).
All you really does by attacking him (Or anyone else) is looking like an idiot.
Seriously, you're not even good at it.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 08:17 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Technically, at least according to Finland (For what it's worth), you're a kid. Hang on for another two years and we can bring this topic up again.
So technically, you still are. If not by her nation standards, then by a number of other nations.

So you find NemeBro's posts disturbing. Then REPORT him. Don't lower yourself to "his level", because that only makes you out to be the idiot rather than him (Although I respectfully disagree and can't find his posts disturbing).
All you really does by attacking him (Or anyone else) is looking like an idiot.
Seriously, you're not even good at it.

Well if I'm not good at talking smack then why do you think NemeBro look pissed and posted a middle finger smilie at me? I think that's a sign that I'm getting to him.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 08:19 AM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

read 'em already. :P

Then move over to Kain Vs. Sephiroth. Now that people would pay to read. It's said that a laugh elongate your life.

Baby, I intend to live forever. That thread and threads of the like contain so much fallacies and poor debating, you won't be able to keep the lid on your fallacy-o-meter (Yeah, I know that made no sense)

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 08:20 AM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Well if I'm not good at talking smack then why do you think NemeBro look pissed and posted a middle finger smilie at me? I think that's a sign that I'm getting to him.

Which isn't a good thing.
"Getting to him"? Pathetic. You're on purpose taunting him.

And again, you're no good at it. It's your stupidity that gets to him.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 08:21 AM