KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Woohoo, official off-topic thread!

Woohoo, official off-topic thread!
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3949): « First ... « 1470 1471 [1472] 1473 1474 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I really have never even considered getting a tattoo, but if I had to have one it'd be that Triforce.

I almost got talked into getting the ToC on meh left hand when I was drunk once. no expression

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:09 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:13 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
And yet somehow I think she gets laid more than you do, NemeSis.

It doesn't matter because your mother is all I needed. Speaking of which, are you saying mean things to me because I was playing Resident Evil with her? Her world was saturated but seven minutes was all I can spare to play with her for she did a poor performance indeed.

Years later, she had a kid, doctor smacked her and here I am arguing with somebody who has the same attitude as me when my fanboyism gets threatened. Respect your NemeDaddy, ScreamPaste! That is an order!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:18 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

This is a recently taken picture of MooCow of Justice. Behold! His fetish...

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs14/300...Vermin_Star.jpg

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:19 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Nemesis X
It doesn't matter because your mother is all I needed. Speaking of which, are you saying mean things to me because I was playing Resident Evil with her? Her world was saturated but seven minutes was all I can spare to play with her for she did a poor performance indeed.

Years later, she had a kid, doctor smacked her and here I am arguing with somebody who has the same attitude as me when my fanboyism gets threatened. Respect your NemeDaddy, ScreamPaste! That is an order!

1. I'm older than you
2. My mom has facial hair. Seriously.
3. You stole the NemeDad thing directly from me. no expression
4. Bend over, it's time for your daily penetration, Billy. smile

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:20 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

There's free pizza at anime conventions?

Some Anime conventions have free pizza.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:21 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

1. I'm older than you
The concept of a NemeFamily was started by me you little scrote.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:25 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I was the first one to call myself the NemeDad, boyo.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:26 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

1. I'm older than you

1. Prove it.

2. That's...creepy.

3. Wait, what? You actually said NemeDad? When?

4. Excuse me NemeBro but Billy is next door and I don't think you should head there while his parents are still up.

MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Well, you automatically assumed that the girl went to anime conventions and that the free pizza there was the cause for her being rotund. You must think that only fat and unattractive people go to anime conventions, or that everyone who is fat and unattractive goes to anime conventions. To know they have free pizza, you would have to have been to one.

This leads me to believe that NemeSis is fat and unattractive. He's lucky he has you, ScreamPaste.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

... Why did you bring me into this?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:27 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
3. Wait, what? You actually said NemeDad? When?
Ages ago, this is why I call you NemeSis. Go check your old Kick Link in the nuts game or whatever thread.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:27 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Excuse me but eversince I came into this chat site, I started the whole Neme commotion so it should be me who's head of the NemeFamily. You're just a wannabe.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:29 AM
Peach
mordrem

There's free pizza at anime conventions?

Nope.

Some Anime conventions have free pizza.

No, not very likely at all.

1. Food + any amount of people = mess. ACen gave up on their consuite, which was nothing but stuff like chips and water and soda, years ago, because people made such messes with it. Most cons don't even do that anymore.

2. Almost all cons are held in hotels. They have very strict vendor agreements about what can and cannot be sold/given away. Food is nearly always under the "not allowed" list.

3. Pizza is expensive. Anime cons (with the exception of...Anime Expo and Otakukon, I think) are fan-run and not-for-profit. They can't afford that sort of thing.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:30 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Excuse me but eversince I came into this chat site, I started the whole Neme commotion so it should be me who's head of the NemeFamily. You're just a wannabe.

You're the NemeSis to your NemeBro, and I'm your NemeDad, now bend over, chiddlin'.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:31 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Well, you automatically assumed that the girl went to anime conventions and that the free pizza there was the cause for her being rotund. You must think that only fat and unattractive people go to anime conventions, or that everyone who is fat and unattractive goes to anime conventions. To know they have free pizza, you would have to have been to one.

This leads me to believe that NemeSis is fat and unattractive. He's lucky he has you, ScreamPaste.

Excuse me sir but I go to Anime conventions not for the pizza, but for the good of all that is Anime! I only notice the free pizza because it's not hard to miss and I happen to notice chubby people who don't look like Anime fans eating that crap like there was no tomorrow and fyi, I did not join in on the hog fest.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:32 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

You're the NemeSis to your NemeBro, and I'm your NemeDad, now bend over, chiddlin'.

The whole "bend over" thing is getting a bit too old don't you think?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:34 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

The whole "bend over" thing is getting a bit too old don't you think?

It might be getting old, but you're not.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:35 AM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

I am NemeGrandfather.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:36 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

You can have your turn with NemeSis when I'm done, damnit.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 03:37 AM