KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Woohoo, official off-topic thread!

Woohoo, official off-topic thread!
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3949): « First ... « 3942 3943 [3944] 3945 3946 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

He does. We moved to Foreign Cinema.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 11:03 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

You can likely find him in the Anime forums.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 11:11 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
I HAVE SO MANY ****ING VIDEOGAMES AND NO IDEA WHICH TO PLAY

I want that in life.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 08:41 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Would anyone here buy these when they are released?

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...cial-books.aspx

Originally posted by Scythe
I want that in life.

Get PS+. Lots of discounts and a couple of free games every month. You'll get a backlog pretty soon.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 01:31 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Would anyone here buy these when they are released?

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...cial-books.aspx

Get PS+. Lots of discounts and a couple of free games every month. You'll get a backlog pretty soon.

I've been wanting to do that for so long, but I live in a crummy desert town where our only option for an ISP is satellite internet with a shitty bandwidth limit.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 07:33 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Aura died.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 12:27 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Edit.

Last edited by Etherean Fire on Oct 28th, 2014 at 12:46 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 12:40 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Aura's not ****ing dead, lol.

I spoke to him just a couple hours ago.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 12:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Aura died.

You should shut your fookin hole. Ugly little ****. You look like a fookin ballsack. Ugly looking stupid **** face.

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 12:43 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

hes dead in my heart

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 02:15 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

*is now Robert Strong*

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 04:47 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Hey guys. My graphics card died and I got it refunded under warranty so I'm looking for a new one.

Does anyone know if this is a decent graphics card for my bucks? It's the Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti. I don't know much about graphics cards but the reviews on amazon and other sites seem good and I don't really have the money to go much higher without locking down Christmas money.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 02:44 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

I actually have the 750 ti, and as far as I'm aware it's probably the best you can get for your money for what it does, it's also really low on power consumption too.

Howdy!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 10:11 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Thanks. I've been away from gaming for too long, so this'll be a treat.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 01:32 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

freddy please

Howdy!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 08:45 AM
appletonia
major studmuffin

Replaying Final Fantasy VII and being reminded all over again what a magically wonderful game it is. The haters can go suck it.

27/01/16 - DarthAnt66 - 91 days

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 01:44 PM
appletonia is currently offline Click here to Send appletonia a Private Message Find more posts by appletonia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

(please log in to view the image)

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2015 11:29 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I'm glad someone's stepped up to post in here once a month to keep the place on life-support.

You're doing God's work.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2015 11:48 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I'm guessing Peach is living in a loony bin somewhere after murdering Kaliero IRL for making such an embarrassing marriage proposal in front of hundreds of people. She did say she'd do it if that happened.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Feb 23rd, 2015 at 03:35 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 03:29 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Actually, we got married a few weeks ago! I was just popping in to tell you guys stick out tongue

http://i.imgur.com/MKIh3VZ.jpg

happy

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 06:00 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote