KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Woohoo, official off-topic thread!

Woohoo, official off-topic thread!
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3949): « First ... « 3945 3946 [3947] 3948 3949 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I don’t even remember you but I’m already glad I put you on an ignore list years ago. Bravo, sir or madam.

Wow. It's been...forever. Was really giving up hope anybody from KMC past would come back.

Edit: it took 3 years to get a new page lol

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Apr 9th, 2020 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2020 11:43 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Wow. It's been...forever. Was really giving up hope anybody from KMC past would come back.

And aren’t you glad you got me? Hah.

You I remember somewhat. How have you been?

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2020 11:45 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

And aren’t you glad you got me? Hah.

You I remember somewhat. How have you been?

Fine, fine but this forum sure has seen better days. We need everyone back here.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2020 11:52 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Fine, fine but this forum sure has seen better days. We need everyone back here.

I’m pretty surprised it’s not still lively around here. I’d have though ScreamPaste, NemeBro and a few others chatted regularly on a Discord server or something. And I’d have thought you in that group too, come to think on it.

I still do the type of thing we did around here, just in FaceBook groups now. I haven’t had a decent PC since around the time I stopped showing up here, so FB is just more convenient. I could keep visiting on the phone though.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2020 11:57 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hi!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2020 11:58 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I’m pretty surprised it’s not still lively around here. I’d have though ScreamPaste, NemeBro and a few others chatted regularly on a Discord server or something. And I’d have thought you in that group too, come to think on it.

I still do the type of thing we did around here, just in FaceBook groups now. I haven’t had a decent PC since around the time I stopped showing up here, so FB is just more convenient. I could keep visiting on the phone though.

They did and I was in the group for a bit but I wasn't seeing them on there a lot so I just left that. NemeBro occasionally pops in here but like Tuxedo Mask runs off lol

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 12:06 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

They did and I was in the group for a bit but I wasn't seeing them on there a lot so I just left that. NemeBro occasionally pops in here but like Tuxedo Mask runs off lol

Ah, bummer. I check in with ScreamPaste from time to time, although shockingly it’s been almost a year since I spoke to him last. He was the only one I ever talked to much outside of the forum.

Hey Ridley. Sorry, but I don’t remember you at all either.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 12:09 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Ah, bummer. I check in with ScreamPaste from time to time, although shockingly it’s been almost a year since I spoke to him last. He was the only one I ever talked to much outside of the forum.

I remember when last you two spoke was debating about space/time in my Luna vs Darkrai thread. Good times.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 12:15 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I remember when last you two spoke was debating about space/time in my Luna vs Darkrai thread. Good times.

I do remember thinking that the movie’s version of Darkrai had a super strong defensive shield of some kind. No idea what the hell Luna is though.

Most of my memories from this place involve headdesking over the latest thread with Burning_Thought or Quanchi.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 12:19 AM
NemeBro

ScreamPaste thinks you suck and hearing that you're back ruined his day, phuck you

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 12:25 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I do remember thinking that the movie’s version of Darkrai had a super strong defensive shield of some kind. No idea what the hell Luna is though.

Most of my memories from this place involve headdesking over the latest thread with Burning_Thought or Quanchi.

Moves the moon, governs the dream realm, has a power output to push back a magic mcguffin momentarily that wrecks chaos gods. So what is Luna? Best pony is what Luna is, son

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 12:27 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by NemeBro
ScreamPaste thinks you suck and hearing that you're back ruined his day, phuck you

Well that’s certainly possible, but he’ll get over it. He knows we’re homies. I remember you being everywhere and almost never speaking to you directly. That’s weird as ****.

@Nemesis: Oh, it’s a My Little Pony thing. I forgot that even existed. Brownies were huge back then.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 12:31 AM
NemeBro

So how do you feel about Bill Cosby these days?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 12:41 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

So how do you feel about Bill Cosby these days?

Comedy’s still good. Him, not so much. Damn you guys remember way more about me than I do about you.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 12:45 AM
NemeBro

You never were as good at learning or retaining information, yeah.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 12:46 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

You never were as good at learning or retaining information, yeah.

Hurtful. I retain pretty well these days if not before. But I’m as stubborn as ever when I want to be.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 12:50 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Comedy’s still good. Him, not so much. Damn you guys remember way more about me than I do about you.

You also forgot too then that never calling NemeBro by his nickname spanky offends him greatly because never calling him that makes him a riled up Beiber singing forbidden yore.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 12:55 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

My bad, spanky.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 12:59 AM
cdtm

Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids was awesome.

Bill Cosby should write new adventures of Fat Albert and his friends having wild adventures in prison.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 01:35 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Well that’s certainly possible, but he’ll get over it. He knows we’re homies. I remember you being everywhere and almost never speaking to you directly. That’s weird as ****.

@Nemesis: Oh, it’s a My Little Pony thing. I forgot that even existed. Brownies were huge back then.

Brownie. laughing out loud

I believe the term is "Bronie". Brownie is a delicious fudge bar, while Bronie's are the butt monkey's of fandom.

No matter how embarrassing ones interests, you can always say "At least I don't watch My Little Pony".

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2020 01:46 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote