KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Woohoo, official off-topic thread!

Woohoo, official off-topic thread!
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3949): « First ... « 907 908 [909] 910 911 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

So, who else wants a picture of me in make up? =]

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:30 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Voyeur
Vowels tend to bring up questions of intros when E and Us are brought into play.

...what the ****?

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:30 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voyeur
The Martyr

Originally posted by General Kaliero
...what the ****?
ask Scream to post a picture of himself, then go back to my original post of the above statement, and put 2 and 2 together. It will be awesome :]
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
So, who else wants a picture of me in make up? =]

me

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:33 AM
Voyeur is currently offline Click here to Send Voyeur a Private Message Find more posts by Voyeur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

.. I inspired that horrific cryptogram? What the f**k?

And no, you already got one. <_<

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:34 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voyeur
The Martyr

haha, actually yes, I had your picture there and it was the first thing to come to mind. It was fitting also.

cryptic MSN messages and E-sleeves

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:40 AM
Voyeur is currently offline Click here to Send Voyeur a Private Message Find more posts by Voyeur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

...what the hell?
It's for his files.

Nothing creepy about that no expression

Originally posted by Peach
I believe so, but I don't know when.

And speaking of that character, Rex's character owes mine his life...and there's something very funny about the fact that I used the Rebels' super-defended hideout against them at one point big grin I cackled at that one for a looong time.
Do most the dark siders play Empire then?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:42 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I feel guilty just for inspiring anythign Voyuer says... Lol. Wow. I'm gonna go wash my soul. =P

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:45 AM
Bardock42

So, you in make up...what kind of make up? And why would we want to see it, potentially?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:46 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Lol, originally it was a joke to see how long I could stop people from posting.. Then Voyeur jumped on it, but now I'm just gonna post it here so GK can decypher Voy's [terrible..] cryptogram. I found an old pic of me drunk at a halloween party, in full clown face.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:49 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Voyeur, why do you have files like that?

And why have you not asked for my info?

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:50 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

He didn't ask you because I called him gay earlier and the poor kid took it to heart. [He's extremely fruity, just sayin']

Also, he has such files because he's a creepy Voyeuristic internet predator.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:51 AM
Bardock42

And Peach is the perfect victim....it all comes together

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:53 AM
Cyner
Too little too late

dude what files? are they full of gummie bears?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:54 AM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Bardock42
And Peach is the perfect victim....it all comes together

See, you'd think so, but the cute actually hides a core of evil ***** that then eats you alive, leaving nothing behind but your metaphorical socks.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:56 AM
Voyeur
The Martyr

He didn't ask you because I called him gay earlier and the poor kid took it to heart. [He's extremely fruity, just sayin']

Also, he has such files because he's a creepy Voyeuristic internet predator.

First things first, in order for me to be what you are implying Scream, my name would have to be ThunderGodEneru.
It's for his files.

Nothing creepy about that no expression

2nd, Bardock42, I don't have any files like that.
Voyeur, why do you have files like that?

And why have you not asked for my info?

And 3rd, to General, kek. Show me you turning Japanese and I'll query you.

And yes. I'm extremely fruity. But I never said I wasn't gay. I never said I was gay. We never used the word gay. It's a lie.

Last edited by Voyeur on Mar 29th, 2009 at 06:59 AM

Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The Link crew is pretty dedicated, we have players like Deva and Legan who never use anyone but Link in tournaments, and place high anyway.

I've personally played Falcon, his only glaring flaw is a lack of easy to land kill moves, and he has a hard tiem approaching. My friend mains him and does better with him than he does with Samus.

Huh. That's interesting.. I guess it depends on plenty a' factors. Still, nerfed Falcon Punch = thumb down. You don't do that to the Falcon Punch. You just don't!

Originally posted by Phanteros
sorry if this takes off topic to the extreme..

lol @ Cell's reaction

That is all.

Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

See, you'd think so, but the cute actually hides a core of evil ***** that then eats you alive, leaving nothing behind but your metaphorical socks.

Are there videos on the Internet of that happening?

First things first, in order for me to be what you are implying Scream, my name would have to be ThunderGodEneru.

And yes. I'm extremely fruity. But I never said I wasn't gay. I never said I was gay. We never used the word gay. It's a lie.

Should get some then.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:58 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Sadly, I have never turned Japanese, nor have I ever had a desire to do so. I do eat sushi, though. Is that kinky enough to send you?

Are there videos on the Internet of that happening?

No, I've only seen it with my own eyes. It's quite the sight though, I must say.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:59 AM
Voyeur
The Martyr

Arrow Seer

Vowels tend to bring up questions of intros when E and Us are brought into play.
so

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Voyeur on Mar 29th, 2009 at 07:02 AM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 07:00 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I have files like that..

ShinTwist ScreamPaste AKA Jack; 5'8" 140 lbs 20 y/o

WaffleZ AKA Starlit; 6'2" 145 lbs 16 y/o

Cyner AKA Miquel[notreally]: 5'6" 140 lbs 24 y/o

Voyeur AKA Brian: 5'10.5 140 lbs 19 y/o

Generial Kaliero AKA Josh: 5'0 250 lbs 20 y/o :P

I joke <_< I don't keep files like that.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 07:05 AM