KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » 2 ways carnage can be introduced

2 ways carnage can be introduced
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

2 ways carnage can be introduced

Kassady, takes students at Peters College hostage, in Doctor Connors lab, Spidey comes along and:

a) Beats Kassady, Kassady is taken by the police, the Symbiote that was in the jar hides on a police man and joins with Kassady while Kassady is in prison
b) Knocks kassady next to the jar that had the symbiote in it, the symbiote joins with Kassady

(I make to many carnage threads I know, but I keep getting crazy idea's and just have to share them)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:40 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

I can't picture kassidy taking a bunch of kids hostages.Sorry

However, how about he escapes from a mental institution truck (when it stops in traffic or something) and hides out in Connors lab where he discovers the symbiote?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:26 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Re: 2 ways carnage can be introduced

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
Kassady, takes students at Peters College hostage, in Doctor Connors lab, Spidey comes along and:

a) Beats Kassady, Kassady is taken by the police, the Symbiote that was in the jar hides on a police man and joins with Kassady while Kassady is in prison
b) Knocks kassady next to the jar that had the symbiote in it, the symbiote joins with Kassady

(I make to many carnage threads I know, but I keep getting crazy idea's and just have to share them)

Steve, these ideas are great! You should make a second thread based on this almost exact same topic.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 12:50 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Ugh, no Carnage please. He's bad enough as it is in the comics.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 03:49 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I can't imagine him in a Spider-Man film, Lizard could knock the vile over at it find Kassidy, or Kassidy could hide in the lab, I see the same as the TAS happening in that the piece disappears and is never seen in any movie again.

Still I hope he never makes it into a film, and I guess if he was included it would depend on the other villain of the film as well.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 03:56 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

I say go with the more universally loved villains, such as Lizard, Hobgoblin, Electro, Scorpion, and so on.
Carnage just doesn't fit.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 07:43 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I would not mind seeing Carnage, but he will not be the same as he is the comics.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 09:18 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Toku King
I say go with the more universally loved villains, such as Lizard, Hobgoblin, Electro, Scorpion, and so on.
Carnage just doesn't fit.
Meh. Scorpion and electro are too low level, and hobgoblins history is too convoluted.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 10:25 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Mysterio and Lizard would make good villains.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 10:35 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Dazzler619
I can't picture kassidy taking a bunch of kids hostages.Sorry

However, how about he escapes from a mental institution truck (when it stops in traffic or something) and hides out in Connors lab where he discovers the symbiote?

I can see the character of Kassidy getting himself in a situation to where taking college students hostage makes sense.

Something this violent would never happen in a Spiderman movie, especially with all of the recent school shootings. The Spiderman movies dont take risks, they are generally child friendly fluff. The biggest risk ive seen in the spiderman movies which im still surprised made it through was when Doc Ock Slaughtered the Dr's. That scene alone was darker than the whole "darker toned" spiderman 3

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 03:27 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by steverules

How about Carnage never appears in a spider-man film and instead appears in an R-Rated Venom film, where instead of taking hostages he rips out their throats and drinks their blood. YAY!!!!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 04:21 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Menetnashté
How about Carnage never appears in a spider-man film and instead appears in an R-Rated Venom film, where instead of taking hostages he rips out their throats and drinks their blood. YAY!!!!

Good idea but lets change it a little bit, lets say that Carnage never appears in any marvel movie yay!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 11:47 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Meh. Scorpion and electro are too low level, and hobgoblins history is too convoluted.

Low level? They're just as big of issues as Lizard and Carnage when done right.
Electro took over New freakin' York, and Scorpion was made to beat Spider-Man.
And Hobgoblin's story could go fine in a movie, if done right.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 08:04 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

How about Carnage never appears period, and Venom never gets a guaranteed horrible spinoff film? That sounds more of a 'yay' to me.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 08:06 PM
symbiosis
Host Organism

Hobgoblin shouldn't appear for at least 2 more movies, simply for the fact that there are too many Goblins. Let Norman and Harry have their moment before throwing another Goblin into the mix. The same goes for Carnage. Carnage could work in a Venom spin-off but spider-man needs something new!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 09:20 PM
symbiosis is currently offline Click here to Send symbiosis a Private Message Find more posts by symbiosis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by symbiosis
Hobgoblin shouldn't appear for at least 2 more movies, simply for the fact that there are too many Goblins. Let Norman and Harry have their moment before throwing another Goblin into the mix. The same goes for Carnage. Carnage could work in a Venom spin-off but spider-man needs something new!

Very true goblins are getting old now, Lizard and Mysterio together would be a great idea...i hope they make it into 4.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 09:43 PM
jinXed by JaNx

how about that scenario unfolds in an R rated Spiderman movie

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 11:19 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by ragesRemorse

I'd love that but God knows it won't happen. An R-Rated spider-man film would satisfy to many fans. And besides a chunk of their money comes from families.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 04:39 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by ragesRemorse

God no. No R rated Spider-Man movies, thank you.

Old Post May 31st, 2008 08:16 AM
steverules
The doctor

I'd love an R rated spider-man big grin big grin

Old Post May 31st, 2008 10:11 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote