KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » 2 ways carnage can be introduced

2 ways carnage can be introduced
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
I'd love an R rated spider-man big grin big grin

Couldn't be any worse than SM3. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 31st, 2008 10:48 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Toku King
Low level? They're just as big of issues as Lizard and Carnage when done right.
Electro took over New freakin' York, and Scorpion was made to beat Spider-Man.
And Hobgoblin's story could go fine in a movie, if done right.

Yeah..

The public, I.E., the people who actually matter, niether know nor care on a grand scale about that, methinks.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 03:47 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah..

The public, I.E., the people who actually matter, niether know nor care on a grand scale about that, methinks.

they just want a good film.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 04:33 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah..

He was talking threat level, 'methinks'. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 04:58 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

I, for one, hope that Hobgoblin is not in a Spidey movie.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 09:06 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I think any villain would do great in a movie, and every villain has potentially high threat levels if used right.

Hobgoblin would do fine in a movie. I hope he's in a sinister 6 movie if that ever makes it to theaters.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 11:01 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I think any villain would do great in a movie, and every villain has potentially high threat levels if used right.

Hobgoblin would do fine in a movie. I hope he's in a sinister 6 movie if that ever makes it to theaters.

With how bad Harry came off as the Green Goblin, I don't want them to keep making shitty copies.

Otherwise they should just have a movie with Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Demogoblin, Jack O' Lantern, and all the other varieties of the same character. erm

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 11:22 PM
Arachnid1

"With how bad harry came off..."

Harry was one of the best people in that entire movie, acting and character wise. He was jsut so likeable. Hes like the MR in smallville. Not the main guy, but one of the most lovable and memorable characters. He, and Church were the only amazing people in that entire movie (Grace did good, but not good enough).

But still, having all the copies running around would be bad. Even then though, you know theres going to be at least one goblin. They'll probably end the franchise with a boom, so they'll either bring back Norman like in comics, or bring in Hobgoblin completey revamped and better than ever. We don't need all the copies, but at least one more goblin.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 05:24 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Toku King
He was talking threat level, 'methinks'. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And so was I, meknows.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 06:49 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Arachnid1
"With how bad harry came off..."

Harry was one of the best people in that entire movie, acting and character wise. He was jsut so likeable. Hes like the MR in smallville. Not the main guy, but one of the most lovable and memorable characters. He, and Church were the only amazing people in that entire movie (Grace did good, but not good enough).

But still, having all the copies running around would be bad. Even then though, you know theres going to be at least one goblin. They'll probably end the franchise with a boom, so they'll either bring back Norman like in comics, or bring in Hobgoblin completey revamped and better than ever. We don't need all the copies, but at least one more goblin.

You enjoyed the forced wise cracks going between Peter and Harry when they were battling Sandman and Venom? Let alone how many times the "Turn from the dark side and help me" has been done anyways.

If there are to be any more goblins, let it be the original.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 10:56 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

let no more goblins enter the spider-man films.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 11:56 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I doubt there will be any left

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 02:35 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Demogoblin
Hobgoblin
Grey goblin
Fake goblin
Jack O' lantern
Green goblin 3 and 4

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 02:36 PM
steverules
The doctor

I meant any good goblins that are worth putting in the movies

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 02:38 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Hobgoblin is the only other good goblin, still really they need to leave goblins alone.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 02:39 PM
steverules
The doctor

There's already been 2

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 02:42 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

and they should leave it at that....your not making much sense today steve, no offense.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Jun 4th, 2008 at 02:47 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 02:43 PM
steverules
The doctor

dunno how I'm not making much sense. No offence taken.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 02:50 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Glad you don't, i really wasn't trying to be confrontational.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 03:09 PM
steverules
The doctor

Ok

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 03:15 PM