KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » 2 ways carnage can be introduced

2 ways carnage can be introduced
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

k. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 03:17 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Alright, lets bring this discussion back to Carnage. smile

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 09:03 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magic_attack
You enjoyed the forced wise cracks going between Peter and Harry when they were battling Sandman and Venom? Let alone how many times the "Turn from the dark side and help me" has been done anyways.

If there are to be any more goblins, let it be the original.
Ok. I'll give you the final battle part (besides the "Up top" line. That wasn't forced at all. That was awesome), but the dialogue for him during his fights with spidey that they exchanged were awesome. Same with all the scenes with him and peter when he lost his memory. The dude did amazing in the movie, and in the past two movies. And the Dark side part was inevitable so you cant use that. Especially since it was taken straight out of the comics.

Though, I agree with the "original goblin" part. I want Norman back.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 12:55 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Ok. I'll give you the final battle part (besides the "Up top" line. That wasn't forced at all. That was awesome), but the dialogue for him during his fights with spidey that they exchanged were awesome.

I must have missed those good parts when I was cringing from the song and dance routines. sad

Same with all the scenes with him and peter when he lost his memory.

I am only referring to the scenes where Harry was GG.

The dude did amazing in the movie, and in the past two movies.

I am not denying that he did play a good part. And truth be told the bits that are lousy, the blame would be geared towards the director and the writer and not James Franco.

And the Dark side part was inevitable so you cant use that. Especially since it was taken straight out of the comics.

I am saying that it didn't have to be done that way. There are numerous ways for the two of them to have a team-up. To have Peter come there and beg Harry, and have Harry turn him down is fine. That part could have been better, but it is what it is. But what the hell has Bernard been doing for the past 2 movies? Does anyone think that poor ol' Bernard could have said something a little sooner? He seemed to have a lot of knowledge bottled up in his head. lol

Though, I agree with the "original goblin" part. I want Norman back.

Agreed.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 01:57 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I must have missed those good parts when I was cringing from the song and dance routines. sad

I am only referring to the scenes where Harry was GG.

I am not denying that he did play a good part. And truth be told the bits that are lousy, the blame would be geared towards the director and the writer and not James Franco.

I am saying that it didn't have to be done that way. There are numerous ways for the two of them to have a team-up. To have Peter come there and beg Harry, and have Harry turn him down is fine. That part could have been better, but it is what it is. But what the hell has Bernard been doing for the past 2 movies? Does anyone think that poor ol' Bernard could have said something a little sooner? He seemed to have a lot of knowledge bottled up in his head. lol

Agreed.
I had trouble keeping my eyes on the screen durring the dancing parts. I wasn't even in the movie, and I was embarrased. I just wish Harry found a different way of finding out about peters inocense. The butler? Really? Why the hell didn't he tell harry before harry ruined his life and had half his face burned off?

I think I agree with you completely.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 03:29 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I want to know how the Butler knew all of this just from a stab wound.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 11:45 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I want to know how the Butler knew all of this just from a stab wound.

Maybe he's the watcher

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 12:47 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 12:50 PM
steverules
The doctor

It's like 'Hey sir, I know you just tried to kill your friend and then you got your face burnt....just wanted to let you know, your dad was an evil super villain and your friend spider-man a.k.a. Peter Parker didn't kill him but instead your dad was impaled on his own glider...just wanted to let you know before it was too late and before you could gte hurt. Goodnight sir.'

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 01:05 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

yeah i found that really weird, you know that he would tell him that only after being beaten around by peter...evil Butler.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 01:09 PM
steverules
The doctor

Guess he didn't like Harry too much

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 01:56 PM
Arachnid1

yeah i found that really weird, you know that he would tell him that only after being beaten around by peter...evil Butler.
Thats it! The buttler is really the Vulture and he wants to kill the only two heroes who could really be a threat to him off so he puts them in a fight where they are bound to lose! eek!

PWNT

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 01:58 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Thats it! The buttler is really the Vulture and he wants to kill the only two heroes who could really be a threat to him off so he puts them in a fight where they are bound to lose! eek!

That would actually explain a lot.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 09:30 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

That would be different.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 09:39 PM
Arachnid1

That would actually explain a lot.
I was actually kidding, but I guess it could work...

PWNT

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 10:46 PM
Symbiotic
We are Venom

Lizard could knock the vile over at it find Kassidy

That's exactly what i've been thinking. The lizard, out of control, will tear up the lab and somehow the symbiote will change colors, gain abilities, and find cletus. big grin

Though I hope they do it right and use venom.

Carnage, as my own father always said, "I brought you into this world, so I can take you out of it!"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 05:07 AM
Symbiotic is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotic a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

The lizard could pwn by himself.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 03:58 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote