KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » what should jk do after harry potter?

what should jk do after harry potter?
Started by: Problem_Child

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Problem_Child

what should jk do after harry potter?

any ideas?
i think she should make the prequal showing what happened to james sirius lupin and peter throughout hogwarts like how they met hoe james and lily finaly got together (cause according to ootp they diddnt get along very well) and thier adventures as animaguses

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 11:16 PM
Problem_Child is currently offline Click here to Send Problem_Child a Private Message Find more posts by Problem_Child Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I think she should get a new idea and write something new.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 11:19 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

She's already working on a children's book, I believe. Like, more children's book than Harry Potter, simple plotline, one book, etc.

Also, she might be making a Harry Potter encyclopedia, with all the possible spells, plants, and people in Potterverse.

She was actually discussing this, she's going to write more books, and she was talking about whether or not she was going to use a psyuedoneum, but she said that people would figure it out in a couple of seconds anyway.

So she's definitely going to write more, and I'm so excited for whatever she comes out with. smile She realizes that she has tons of name power, and that some people will probably just buy the book because of "JK Rowling," but...

Yeah. So she's going to write more.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 11:33 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by siriuswriter
She's already working on a children's book, I believe. Like, more children's book than Harry Potter, simple plotline, one book, etc.

Also, she might be making a Harry Potter encyclopedia, with all the possible spells, plants, and people in Potterverse.

She was actually discussing this, she's going to write more books, and she was talking about whether or not she was going to use a psyuedoneum, but she said that people would figure it out in a couple of seconds anyway.

So she's definitely going to write more, and I'm so excited for whatever she comes out with. smile She realizes that she has tons of name power, and that some people will probably just buy the book because of "JK Rowling," but...

Yeah. So she's going to write more.
Good way to put it.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 11:35 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ndfreak
Master Chief

she has a biography coming out in winter i think.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 02:30 AM
ndfreak is currently offline Click here to Send ndfreak a Private Message Find more posts by ndfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Biography, though. Not auto-biography, right? Can you imagine an auto-biography? *drools*

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:35 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Biography, though. Not auto-biography, right? Can you imagine an auto-biography? *drools*
*gives her handkerchief* Stop it.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:38 AM
siriuswriter

*wipes mouth and hands back handkerchief*

Slolly.

Oops. Can I have that back?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:39 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

*Tosses it at her* Keep it.

Anyway, I would love to see more of her work moving away from the whole Harry Potter scene. I think she could have so interesting OTHER ideas.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:44 AM
siriuswriter

Absolutely - what OTHER things can be lurking in that imagination if we got Harry Potter out of it? The possibilities... wow.

*is glad that she has handkerchief*

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:52 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Absolutely - what OTHER things can be lurking in that imagination if we got Harry Potter out of it? The possibilities... wow.

*is glad that she has handkerchief*
I'm going to blame hormones on where my mind went from there...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:59 AM
siriuswriter

Thank you for that enchanting mental picture.

*vomits*

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 04:18 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Anytime.

Though she could do a more adult type of books and children's books. Gregory Maguire does that.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 04:20 AM
Arianna

I live around the corner from her, she should take time out to clean up her drive way and trim her ivy! (If she's so rich why doesn't she have a gardner?)

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:47 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Arianna
I live around the corner from her, she should take time out to clean up her drive way and trim her ivy! (If she's so rich why doesn't she have a gardner?)
Fear of spies?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:54 PM
Arianna

just saying... And I think the idea of an adults book is good, but it's still got to be fantasy...

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:55 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

She should write a new but somewhat similar series

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:38 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Actually she doesn't have to write anything else. If she did however, I'd love for her to write about vampires or martial arts novels.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joseph_Kerr

She has said that she has a series of detective stories that she might explore.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:57 PM
Joseph_Kerr is currently offline Click here to Send Joseph_Kerr a Private Message Find more posts by Joseph_Kerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

I think that she should do some selfless books were she makes no money at all to prove to us she is human...

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 11:11 PM