KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » what should jk do after harry potter?

what should jk do after harry potter?
Started by: Problem_Child

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joseph_Kerr

She already did that.. the creatures and quiditch (sp) books were for charity.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 02:19 AM
Joseph_Kerr is currently offline Click here to Send Joseph_Kerr a Private Message Find more posts by Joseph_Kerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Those were a waste of space.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 02:20 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

i think she should write a book or a series on Albus Potter and his adventures because the epilogue seemed to focus slightly more on him than the others, lilys eyes, sorting hat fears etc...and people were talking about what happened to the twin that died...i think that rowling used him as inspiration for "James" harrys son...they sound a lot alike..

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 04:08 AM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potterz honey
***The Pretty Genius***

she a brilliant writer and she should and probably will ciome up with another series that will have people lining up at midnight the first day it comes out to get their hands on it.

Three Cheers For Joanne Kathleen Rowling.

BTW:does rowling rhyme with bowling or with growling.(i really wanna know.i hate mispronuncing words.)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 03:29 PM
potterz honey is currently offline Click here to Send potterz honey a Private Message Find more posts by potterz honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ndfreak
Master Chief

bowling

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 04:31 PM
ndfreak is currently offline Click here to Send ndfreak a Private Message Find more posts by ndfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

spend money, travel, enjoy life, all the things that she couldn't do while on the wellfare or because of the pressure to finish the books. Basically, retire in the next 10 years

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 10:09 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

she should keep the same world but with new characters, IE : james and lilly's time. that would be interesting. or maybe the 19 years between ending of DH and the time albus severus goes to school

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 09:09 PM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Infinity
she should keep the same world but with new characters, IE : james and lilly's time. that would be interesting. or maybe the 19 years between ending of DH and the time albus severus goes to school

As sad as it is, I'm glad the whole Harry Potter sort of hype is over. She needs to move on an expand as an author. Anyway, I bet if she kept with the Hogwarts stuff it'd become cheesy and turn into a bigger version of the "Magic Treehouse" series.

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 09:59 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
logan9a

I must confess I am curious as to what she will do next. I am curious about the two 'forgotten' houses at hogwarts - do they ever do anything noteworthy?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 10:39 PM
logan9a is currently offline Click here to Send logan9a a Private Message Find more posts by logan9a Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

Originally posted by logan9a
I must confess I am curious as to what she will do next. I am curious about the two 'forgotten' houses at hogwarts - do they ever do anything noteworthy?

?? what are you talking about

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 11:28 PM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

?? what are you talking about

Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. They always seem to be on the sidelines, besides Cedric anway.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 11:46 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

ooo those houses xD

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 11:56 PM
eggmayo

She'll probably retire to the Caribbean where she'll get some little kid to write a spinoff or two.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 04:12 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

Originally posted by eggmayo
She'll probably retire to the Caribbean where she'll get some little kid to write a spinoff or two.

Unlikely. She almost killed Harry off to stop marketing, so why would she have somebody write a spinoff, even if it is of a different character.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 06:32 PM
Infinity
Big Boss

^_^ i still say make a james/lilly era or wut happened between end of DH and 19 years later.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 01:23 AM
Surio
I wish magic was real. :(

I would read whatever book she writes. I'd like the kind of thing that Infinity said, but I'd also like for her to start a new series. All I'm sure of is that it should she should stay with fantasy books.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 03:04 AM
Surio is currently offline Click here to Send Surio a Private Message Find more posts by Surio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

she should stay in harry potter world coz im hooked on it ^_^

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 03:10 AM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

If she continiuse writing then she would most liekely write something new, completelly unrelatd to the Potters or Hogwarts.

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 06:26 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

If i was jk i would keep writing about harry potter and hogwarts. it's so interesting and like a million more possibilities

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 06:30 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

If i was jk i would keep writing about harry potter and hogwarts. it's so interesting and like a million more possibilities
Too much of a good thing can be bad sometimes. She should stop with Harry Potter world while she is ahead.
^_^ i still say make a james/lilly era or wut happened between end of DH and 19 years later.
Trust me, she can't do anything on the times when Lily and James went to school? Wanna know why? Because if there was anything interesting it would have been mentioned in the books!

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 10:48 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote