KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers the movie (Concept Art)

Transformers the movie (Concept Art)
Started by: xNIXSONx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Transformers the movie (Concept Art)

http://www.benprocter.com/SITEv2/HT...E_Trans_01.html

Ben Procter the lead robot illustrator for michael bay's Transformers. You can get a feel of what the Transformers couldve looked like.

feel free to post some photos from the site here

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:22 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:27 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

These look sweet.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 05:11 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

I found those a while ago and am still going through the pics...it takes forever to load and on most of them they don't work

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 06:30 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Early concepts of Starscream, can anyone post some?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 01:42 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

here's a concept picture of Starscream when they were heading in a g1 direction til Bay pushed for a more alien feel for the TFs

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 03:37 AM
stickman618

that's cool too
but i prefer the final version

got any pics like that of the others

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 01:47 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

here's megatron, and then Megatron AFTER people's complaints were...somewhat answered, better than before in my opinion atleast

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 03:50 AM
xNIXSONx

and here's a pic for those few ppl that think there's like mass shifting and missing spaces and whatnot that occur during transformations, as you can clearly compare, every vehicle part is there and in proportion, tires, window, head lights, axel...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 03:55 AM
stickman618

good stuff!!

please post more

(i don't remember Megatron ever being in a "standard"mode)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 12:16 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

here's some conceptual pics of Optimus, kinda gundam wing style haha, and yeah i only saw Megatron in "battle mode" face in the movie but w/e maybe when he was frozen...?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 06:59 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xNIXSONx

here's some conceptual pics of Optimus, kinda gundam wing style haha, and yeah i only saw Megatron in "battle mode" face in the movie but w/e maybe when he was frozen...?

Optimus' head looks sorta like that in his pre-earth mode; you see it in glimpses, and in the prequel comic. Adapting to earth/truck mode, his features get smoothed out. That's why Megatron looks more alien, having not adapted to a mode from earth.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:42 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

here's a generic protoform (has not adapted an earth/vehicle mode)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 04:25 AM
stickman618

i can't see them man

post url's or file attachments man

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 11:09 AM
xNIXSONx

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 04:58 PM
super pr*xy

arcee's a bike?

i don't like the teeth on the decepticons...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 01:01 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

This actually looks awesome.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:45 AM
stickman618

love these pics

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 11:18 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

here's a concept picture of Starscream when they were heading in a g1 direction til Bay pushed for a more alien feel for the TFs
if they added more to the body he wuld look better than the final version, thats wy i don't like Bay that mch

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:52 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I think they did alright with the designs.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:40 AM