KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » TRANSFORMERS TOYS discussion thread

TRANSFORMERS TOYS discussion thread
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Hm. Yeah, and that's just my Transformers stuff. I have an extensive and very enviable toy, comic, dvd and electronics collection, and my 3 sons absolutely LOVE me for it.
I'd rather buy that stuff than waste my money on makeup, shoes and fake nails like most other women.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 12:48 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Send me some TF's....please...?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 05:35 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yep. Nice collection, badsymbiote... smile
(please log in to view the image)
Decepticons.

Autobots

Classics Jetfire is behind Bumblebee, and Outback is obscuring Red Alert. (doh!!!)

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Oct 22nd, 2007 at 07:15 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 07:08 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

How'd you get Ultra Magnus?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 11:31 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yep. Nice collection, badsymbiote... smile
Decepticons.

Autobots

Classics Jetfire is behind Bumblebee, and Outback is obscuring Red Alert. (doh!!!)

Mmm! You've got Soundwave! And Laserbeak.

Fine--I'll say it. I'm jealous, ok? And he's in good shape, too. You are lucky. Hey, behing your Thundercracker, is that Skywarp? I can't really tell. If so, it looks a little different than your reissues of Starscream and Thundercracker? Is he original?

Oh, and Scythe--I can't give you any, 'cause they only way I'll ever part with my collection is when they pry it from my proveerbial cold, dead hands. But maybe I'll adopt you and share them.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 06:40 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Scythe
How'd you get Ultra Magnus?

I got Magnus for Xmas 1986, if memory serves.
Superion, Outback, Beachcomber and Powerglide are my originals too.

In the decepticons pic, the only new ones are Soundwave and the cassettes, Skwarp and Starscream. The others are all my eighties ones.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Oct 23rd, 2007 at 10:55 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 10:47 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by badsymbiote
Mmm! You've got Soundwave! And Laserbeak.

Fine--I'll say it. I'm jealous, ok? And he's in good shape, too. You are lucky. Hey, behing your Thundercracker, is that Skywarp? I can't really tell. If so, it looks a little different than your reissues of Starscream and Thundercracker? Is he original?

Oh, and Scythe--I can't give you any, 'cause they only way I'll ever part with my collection is when they pry it from my proveerbial cold, dead hands. But maybe I'll adopt you and share them.

Yep they came together. With Ravage too.
Its the current "classics" release.
Actually its not Thundercracker, its Dirge (missing a wing, dammit sad ).
(But I am looking for Thundercracker.)
Yeah, thats a re-issue Skywarp to replace my old 80s one.
Left to right of the jets is:
Classics starscream, Re-issue Skywarp, and Originals of Dirge, Ramjet and Thrust.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Oct 23rd, 2007 at 11:02 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 10:51 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Done deal!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 02:07 PM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Ok. Welcome to the family. Consider yourself one of mine--and that means you'd be in my will, too. Lucky you!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 04:55 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Ok. Welcome to the family. Consider yourself one of mine--and that means you'd be in my will, too. Lucky you!

I love my mommy!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 05:49 AM
Orbius

My collection is small lol. I have...

Autobots:

Optimus Prime, Scattershot, Kup, Rodimus.

Decepticons:

Galvatron, Mixmaster, Astrotrain, Soundwave, and Shrapnel. I also have Scourge and Cyclonis *somewhere* in my house, I've been looking for them forever.

All of them are the originals, and pretty much all of them are broken somewhere. (IE Optimus is missing his right arm, Soundwave is missing his head.. I like to play rough hehehe.) And I don't give a damn what anyone says, Transformers were meant to be played with, not kept ina box!

And I'm looking to buy some of the Classics version, anyone know the best spot to get them? I'm on the hunt for some Transformers for myself for xmas, I'm also gunna buy a Devastator.

Has anyone ever bought an Optimus and painted him black in Homage of the original movie? That'd be awesome lol.

Last edited by Orbius on Oct 24th, 2007 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 10:00 PM
Orbius is currently offline Click here to Send Orbius a Private Message Find more posts by Orbius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Orbius
My collection is small lol. I have...

Autobots:

Optimus Prime, Scattershot, Kup, Rodimus.

Decepticons:

Galvatron, Mixmaster, Astrotrain, Soundwave, and Shrapnel. I also have Scourge and Cyclonis *somewhere* in my house, I've been looking for them forever.

All of them are the originals, and pretty much all of them are broken somewhere. (IE Optimus is missing his right arm, Soundwave is missing his head.. I like to play rough hehehe.) And I don't give a damn what anyone says, Transformers were meant to be played with, not kept ina box!

And I'm looking to buy some of the Classics version, anyone know the best spot to get them? I'm on the hunt for some Transformers for myself for xmas, I'm also gunna buy a Devastator.

Has anyone ever bought an Optimus and painted him black in Homage of the original movie? That'd be awesome lol.

eBay and Amazon.Com are where I go. I also purchased a very expensive Black Convoy recently, it's so sweet.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 11:07 PM
Orbius

Two things I still have yet to figure out.

1: My G1 Optimus came with a black trailer, even tho all the pics I've seen have a silver trailer.

and 2: I have this other, really weird Optimus, that turns into a cube and fuses with his trailer to make an even bigger Prime, I just never knew which version this is.

Edit: Nevermind. I just did some research. Apparently it's Ginrai. I'm still baffled about the black trailer tho.

Last edited by Orbius on Oct 26th, 2007 at 06:26 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 06:18 AM
Orbius is currently offline Click here to Send Orbius a Private Message Find more posts by Orbius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I believe the black trailer was a mistaken part added in from black convoy.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 07:36 AM
Orbius

Ohhh I just learned, It's a G2 Prime o.o . Oh well, I'll still play with him lol. Looks like I answered my own questions..oops.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 03:27 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Nahhhh I never did that, he was more dark grey.... But if you have Ultra Magnus, the cab section is a dead ringer for Prime in "The return of Optimus Prime"(when he was coated with that metal). though.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 04:53 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

The other optimus sounds like Powermaster Prime to me.
Does the cab section's robot mode have the cab mode's windows and engine etc on its back...? With the engine area that houses a little dude who turns into the engine...?
If so, that be him.

EDIT: nvm , just seen that you found out.
Ginrai is the Japanese name for Powermaster Prime.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 04:56 PM
Scythe
The Goat

The other optimus sounds like Powermaster Prime to me.
Does the cab section's robot mode have the cab mode's windows and engine etc on its back...? With the engine area that houses a little dude who turns into the engine...?
If so, that be him.

EDIT: nvm , just seen that you found out.
Ginrai is the Japanese name for Powermaster Prime.

I have this toy right here.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 10:45 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Ahhhh yes.... The TH something edition...
Hybrid...?
Similar to the MP prime mould but less parts and smaller.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Oct 26th, 2007 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 11:22 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Ahhhh yes.... The TH something edition...
Hybrid...?
Similar to the MP prime mould but less parts and smaller.

Yeah dude, hybrid THS-02 Black Convoy.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 11:36 PM