KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » T.E.A.M sigs.

T.E.A.M sigs.
Started by: Rufus T Firefly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

T.E.A.M sigs.

now, I, myself, Don't particularly enjoy having request upon request, so to solve this outrageous and appalling dilemma, i decided to make the sig thread a shrine to all of the marvelous, ga i hate marvel, the superb! sigs, that the people of this thread make. Now to make some things clear for thosse of you who don't even know what T.E.A.M even remotely stands for, then you must be ignorant! That or you don't visit the comic forum very often, in any case, it stands for The Eradicating Angry Mongooses, now unless you have a quirky sense of humor you will dismiss is anyway, in any case, this is a sig request thread, and also a thread to marvel at our work. Thus far the sig makers are, Rufus T. Firefly, JasonK4, and we'll see if others from our thread, are too, on board. Now what i personally would prefer is that you don't ask aparticular user to make them a sig, unless that person is PMed, and you would then receive your sig in this thread. Criticism and praise are both accepted, for Criticism helps our sig makers improve. In any case, here's a few sigs made by me.

(please log in to view the image)

The one i currently wear is also mine, other people should be arriving soon with their work

-Red

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 06:29 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Just to let you know, as you have apparently not read the rules for the forum, request threads are NOT allowed in here - only individual galleries.

I'll not close this as you have stuff posted already, but the others will have to make their own individual threads and they are not to be used as request threads.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 06:44 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

very well, in any case, it's a gallery, i was merely saying, that if people want a request to pm it, it's why i said don't request a user specifically. And, people have used the galleries to request for sigs before, i was just merely saying that we have nothing against it. Though the one thing i do have dismay with is the fact that we aren't aloud to let a few people use the gallery to display their sigs?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 06:46 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote