KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Harry potter book 8

Harry potter book 8
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SkinWalker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nickey
How rude!

Please try to resign from posts like that. They're useless and annoying and that quote has long since been forgotten.

Originally posted by celestialdemon
I wouldn't think they'd have to. They've already learned and experienced more than a year at Hogwarts would ever teach them.

Plus, if they ever went back to Hogwarts for book eight it'd make plenty of parts in DH redundant. For example, the Year Seven thing on the spine of the book and the print on the inside flap reading:

"We now present the seventh and final installment in the epic tale of Harry Potter."

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 01:08 AM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasonowens4200

Originally posted by SkinWalker
Please try to resign from posts like that. They're useless and annoying and that quote has long since been forgotten.

Plus, if they ever went back to Hogwarts for book eight it'd make plenty of parts in DH redundant. For example, the Year Seven thing on the spine of the book and the print on the inside flap reading:

"We now present the seventh and final installment in the epic tale of Harry Potter."

exactly of HARRY POTTER doesnt mean lily ablus james potter does it now im not saying she will but she might no one knows except for her i just dont think people should says she isnt when no one knows i dont know what she could possibly write about where it would be a good book but who knows

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:31 AM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
imogen

maybe not book 8... but a book to explain everything that wasn't explained in book 7. like what happened to the rest of the cast? what was harry's job after 19 years?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 03:19 AM
imogen is currently offline Click here to Send imogen a Private Message Find more posts by imogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

Originally posted by jasonowens4200
exactly of HARRY POTTER doesnt mean lily ablus james potter does it now im not saying she will but she might no one knows except for her i just dont think people should says she isnt when no one knows i dont know what she could possibly write about where it would be a good book but who knows

You should use punctuation, because I have no idea what you said.

Originally posted by imogen
maybe not book 8... but a book to explain everything that wasn't explained in book 7. like what happened to the rest of the cast? what was harry's job after 19 years?

She said she might right an encyclopedia, and that gives the good possiblities that she'll give future information.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 03:25 AM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Arctic
No it's three. Because it says "the five potters." Albus Potter, James Potter, and Lily Potter. Plus Ginny and Harry.

I would have slapped Harry over the head for picking such unoriginal names.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 04:02 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

Originally posted by DarkC
I would have slapped Harry over the head for picking such unoriginal names.

It makes them sound really cheesy too.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 04:50 PM
Infinity
Big Boss

i want so she can write more about harry's parent's era because we already know that they werent friends at first but then what happened? it would be interesting to know how they began to like each other.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:23 PM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

Originally posted by Infinity
i want so she can write more about harry's parent's era because we already know that they werent friends at first but then what happened? it would be interesting to know how they began to like each other.

She'll probably put it in the encyclopedia or something.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 03:00 AM
randomx3

Originally posted by Infinity

i would really want her to make a book about that.
i thought The Prince's Tale chapter in DH was very good, one of my favorite big grin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 01:46 AM
randomx3 is currently offline Click here to Send randomx3 a Private Message Find more posts by randomx3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loadmaster123

No.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 05:18 AM
loadmaster123 is currently offline Click here to Send loadmaster123 a Private Message Find more posts by loadmaster123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Even if they did (which isn't too unlikely), it wouldn't do anything. JK obviously wants to retire from Harry Potter. The last book of the series ended without much to write on about. So, yes, it's more than likely that fans signed a petition, but the probability of JK Rowling considering their petition is low.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 01:55 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasonowens4200

Either way i think in the long run she will come back and do a book about a wizarding world. maybe the same one maybe not and i doubt it would be in the next 5-10 years that it would happen, but i think she will and i dont think it would be a series

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 04:04 AM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
appleptree

Well is there a book 8 , who wrote it then ?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 01:53 AM
appleptree is currently offline Click here to Send appleptree a Private Message Find more posts by appleptree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
appleptree

Perhaps no book 8 would be better, I think 7 books can be enought we just like good ones .

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 03:22 AM
appleptree is currently offline Click here to Send appleptree a Private Message Find more posts by appleptree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

1. Fanfiction is a beautiful, beautiful thing.

2. She has said that she will probably make an encyclopedia about all the spells, plants, characters and what they did with their lives, etc.

3. She's also said that she's gotta stop sometime, and she knows that there are some fans out there who won't be totally satisfied until they know Harry's paternal grandfather's middle name...
and then I refer you again to
1. Fanfiction is a beautiful, beautiful thing.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 02:16 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

a. She will continue writing, thats for sure. Its not that every day talented writers like her pop up in the literature world.

b. if not good, her next book will be popular. People will buy it like crazy .what will happen after that god knows.

c. My observation is that after book 5 her style, the tone, almost everything changed in HP world. The last two books were not that much amazing, and enthusiastic. Why? We can debate forever. Could that be because of the pressure she had to finish the books? Did she enjoy writing the last two books as much as she did the previous 5 instalments?
She will write and we will buy, buy buy , as long as she writes… hoping that Harry Potter will happen twice in our lives. Pathetic but that’s reality (at least for me)

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 05:24 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mystery

She is done for good. The book ended didn't you read it?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 01:27 AM
mystery is currently offline Click here to Send mystery a Private Message Find more posts by mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mystery

She moved on to other series. I wish there was more, but the way she ended the last book made it clear the epic is over.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 01:27 AM
mystery is currently offline Click here to Send mystery a Private Message Find more posts by mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

she is now writing an adult fiction series, about crimes, idk

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 01:36 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote