KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Real islam is only in Quran

Real islam is only in Quran
Started by: Emre1974tr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maham

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Why believe the quran?

Y believe in anything at all then?

Originally posted by Alfheim
Well this is the thing. In Arabic one word can have 20 different meanings depending on what context it is used in. So Islam probably means both suibmission and peace.

Anyway it doesnt matter because Mohammed was not a peaceful person.

Here's an Islamic scholar. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Really? Do you know that he is the only man who made a complete bloodless takeover of the main stronghold of his enemies (Mecca) and he was accompanied by more then 10,000 armed men in this conquest. Not a single person was harmed in that conquest and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) spared the lives of all of his enemies.

Now why would a voilent man make such a bloodless conquest and spare the lives of all of his enemies who have been posing a major threat to his life for decades?

Completely agrees!

n although he took part in wars (the Gazwas)he never even hit any1 in His(sallullahu alaihi wasallum) entire life or spoke to any1 in a loud or harsh voice.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 01:35 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by maham

Im not a scholar but what I said was true.

n although he took part in wars (the Gazwas)he never even hit any1 in His(sallullahu alaihi wasallum) entire life or spoke to any1 in a loud or harsh voice.

Look with all due respect you need to do some research. I know its hard for you to believe because its your relgion but what im saying is true.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 01:39 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Y believe in anything at all then?...

The question has nothing to do with what I believe. I have asked Christians why believe the bible, so it is only far to ask Muslims why believe the Quran. It is a simple question.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 02:04 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

In Arabic one word can have 20 different meanings depending on what context it is used in. So Islam probably means both suibmission and peace.

Typing 'define: Islam' into Google brings up several definitions from several sources. The majority says Islam means submission or surrender (to God).

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 02:34 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Mindship
Typing 'define: Islam' into Google brings up several definitions from several sources. The majority says Islam means submission or surrender (to God).

Well yeah.... but like I said you have different defintions. Im not denying that Islam doesnt mean submisssion but the fact that there are different defintions implies I was right.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 02:43 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Well yeah.... but like I said you have different defintions. Im not denying that Islam doesnt mean submisssion but the fact that there are different defintions implies I was right.

...And they are also right.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 02:46 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I apologize for any misunderstanding. I wasn't trying to prove you wrong. My point was that defining 'Islam' as 'peace' struck me, personally, as a bit of spin-doctoring, since the common/most frequent definition is 'submission/surrender'. Kind of like, 'smoking cigarettes is good for weight control'.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 02:51 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

...And they are also right.

Yeah, thats what im saying there is more than one meaning.

I apologize for any misunderstanding. I wasn't trying to prove you wrong. My point was that defining 'Islam' as 'peace' struck me, personally, as a bit of spin-doctoring, since the common/most frequent definition is 'submission/surrender'. Kind of like, smoking cigarettes is good for weight control.

Yeah I see what you mean.

P.S. However you suck for not liking the movie Joker. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 02:51 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Yeah, was this in between his drinking binges and multiple wives? Or as he cut of the heads of a thousand men?

Yeah, to continue Lil Bitchness' theme, beauty fades but dumb is forever.

You know nothing about Holy Prophet (PBUH), so why even comment on him?

An advice: Study about him through authenticated sources properly before posting BS or don't bother posting anything about him.

The only reason why it was bloodless was because they couldnt fight back.

And did you ever thought that those people could be easily slaughtered then?

And the problem is that they were never slaughtered or even taken as prisoners. Now once again! Why would a voilent man would spare his enemies like that? Specially when he can take revenge?

The only valid conclusion is that Holy Prophet (PBUH) was not a voilent man.

Do you know that Mohammed proceeded to smash the idols of gods they had worshipped for 100s of years?

Do you know that the Holy Kaaba was actually built by a person who believed in one true God and was not a worshipper of idols? I bet you don't.

Those idols were placed in the Holy Kaaba by infidels and Holy Prophet (PBUH) did the right job by removing them from the Kaaba.

Why would the pagans allow that to happen if they believed they could stop him?

Those Pagans embraced Islam very soon after the takeover of Mecca. So even if Holy Prophet (PBUH) had not removed those idols, those people would have done the same thing by themselves later on.

Besides the pagans gave Mohammed an ultimatum that he could worship one god and they could worship many, just stop shoving monetheism down our throats but he didnt and thus all the bloodshed started.

The problem is that you perhaps do not believe in one true God, so you will not understand that why Holy Prophet (PBUH) made such a move.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Jul 23rd, 2007 at 03:11 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:03 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

P.S. However you suck for not liking the movie Joker. laughing out loud
laughing out loud
Well...I'll keep an open mind...especially if they come up with an equally intense Catwoman.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:09 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Yes, It does.

As I said, Islam does not have root in Salaam. Salaam means peace, derived from Shalom also meaning peace.

Its rather new myth that ''Islam'' means peace.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 09:46 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emre1974tr

The question has nothing to do with what I believe. I have asked Christians why believe the bible, so it is only far to ask Muslims why believe the Quran. It is a simple question.

Because only Quran gives you proofs, real philosphy,modern life and other things.

Read the "quranic.org" and ""quranmiracles.com"

Regards.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:50 PM
Emre1974tr is currently offline Click here to Send Emre1974tr a Private Message Find more posts by Emre1974tr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Emre1974tr
Because only Quran gives you proofs, real philosphy,modern life and other things.

Read the "quranic.org" and ""quranmiracles.com"

Regards.

But that is the same reason a Christian would say about the bible.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:52 PM
leonheartmm

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
You know nothing about Holy Prophet (PBUH), so why even comment on him?

An advice: Study about him through authenticated sources properly before posting BS or don't bother posting anything about him.

And did you ever thought that those people could be easily slaughtered then?

And the problem is that they were never slaughtered or even taken as prisoners. Now once again! Why would a voilent man would spare his enemies like that? Specially when he can take revenge?

The only valid conclusion is that Holy Prophet (PBUH) was not a voilent man.

Do you know that the Holy Kaaba was actually built by a person who believed in one true God and was not a worshipper of idols? I bet you don't.

Those idols were placed in the Holy Kaaba by infidels and Holy Prophet (PBUH) did the right job by removing them from the Kaaba.

Those Pagans embraced Islam very soon after the takeover of Mecca. So even if Holy Prophet (PBUH) had not removed those idols, those people would have done the same thing by themselves later on.

The problem is that you perhaps do not believe in one true God, so you will not understand that why Holy Prophet (PBUH) made such a move.

sigh quoting what youve been taught mindlessly. just like every other muslim. the amount of ignorance{might one say arrogance} in this post is extradinary. you have obviously never opened a book on history other than in islamic studies. the CONCULSIONS your drawing from incomplete refuted evidence are unbelieveably presumptuous and predictable. you obviously do not have a clue to what islam is outside cultural and relegious taboo. might i ask, where do u live?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 12:43 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yes, It does.

As I said, Islam does not have root in Salaam. Salaam means peace, derived from Shalom also meaning peace.

Its rather new myth that ''Islam'' means peace.

one of the very many ever since ahmed deedat, zaqir naik, peace tv and the islamic research foundation have surfaced. the so called self righteous modern saviours of traditional islam in a guise. who believe that islam is utterly reconcileable, no i shoudl say that without fail, it DICTATES the laws of physics and morality and logic as we know it and use complex word twisting and psuedo logical arguments and debating stiles to prove it to an audience of average people who take everything in without questioning.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 12:52 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Y believe in anything at all then?

Completely agrees!

lol. dont make me LAUGH. the majority{might one say ALL} muslim scholars even of the highest emminence need serious schooling even in UNDERGRAT philoshophy/formal logic/linguistic/physical science courses.

and please dont say those things like theyr facts. they are refuted with evidence by most of the non islamic world. furthermore thats the version muslims want to paint these days but its in stark contrast to evidence.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 12:57 AM
Deadline

Originally posted by leonheartmm
sigh quoting what youve been taught mindlessly. just like every other muslim. the amount of ignorance{might one say arrogance} in this post is extradinary. you have obviously never opened a book on history other than in islamic studies. the CONCULSIONS your drawing from incomplete refuted evidence are unbelieveably presumptuous and predictable. you obviously do not have a clue to what islam is outside cultural and relegious taboo. might i ask, where do u live?

co-signed.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:06 AM
Quiero Mota

Re: Allah

Originally posted by Bicnarok
The problem with Islam is that Allah is a pre- Islamic pagan deity one of MANY Gods previously worshiped, he was the "moon god" thats why there are half cresent moons all over the show in Islamic countries.

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Here he is, you can see the cresent moon on his chest.

(please log in to view the image)

What do you have to say about that S_W_LeGenD?

Last edited by Quiero Mota on Jul 26th, 2007 at 07:56 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:54 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Originally posted by leonheartmm

So r u,livin in ur own world of ignorance.U havn't even opened teh Quran once n then claim to know everything abt it.I kno wat u don't.I've read history that r not written by (propagandists the west produces everyday.)N I find no reason to believe in anything above the word of God.If u ever read the Quran u'll kno that it also covers the Islamic history.Better throw those fake history books away n read from the authentic source of knowledge.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 08:00 AM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

So r u,livin in ur own world of ignorance.U havn't even opened teh Quran once n then claim to know everything abt it.I kno wat u don't.I've read history that r not written by (propagandists the west produces everyday.)N I find no reason to believe in anything above the word of God.If u ever read the Quran u'll kno that it also covers the Islamic history.Better throw those fake history books away n read from the authentic source of knowledge.

I've read the Koran, what's your point? It says about every 15 pages "Verily, this is the book of God", and that the "people of the book" are a people "devoid of understanding", and talks down about those "who treat Our signs as lies".

All that comes across as very insecure on the part of the author ("Prophet" Mohammed), insecure because he wants whoever picks it up and opens it, to take it in and believe it all hook, line, and sinker.

----

Are you an Asian-American teenager from Southern California? And if not, why do you type like one?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 08:22 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote