KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » So, How Long Did it Take Ya?

So, How Long Did it Take Ya?
Started by: siriuswriter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rave X
It took me about... 10 hours or something. But English is not my native language, so I have a damn good reason to not read as fast as you guys big grin

That's still really fast compared to most people yes

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 02:27 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

6-7 hours? I dunno. I finished it the 21st, then re-read some of it the next day.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:09 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

I'm dyslexic and a sentence takes me like 5 minutes, so it took me 22 hrs 34 mins.

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:17 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Took meh 3 days and 1 hour 22 minutes If you don't count the breaks I took

Arianna I lk your sig btw

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:51 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

thank you! (visit the website! http://therebellion.forumotion.com)

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:54 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyEyes
Darkness Cannon

Got in midnight on friday, red from 1.00 to about 3, then 10.00-8.00 on saturday (with a few hours breaks), from 10.00-10.00 on sunday, again with breaks and then 7.30-10.00 (now!!!) today, so about 3 days overall. That's mainly due to the fact that a lot of things confused me and I had to think about stuff before i read on.

Ah waffels! wooHooo!!
- Hiro

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 09:06 PM
CrazyEyes is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyEyes a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Originally posted by Arianna
thank you! (visit the website! http://therebellion.forumotion.com)

It's cute happy

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 09:19 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

bout 5 and a half hours

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 09:30 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

5 and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How'd you do that?

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:22 PM
Blue_Hefner

I haven't gotten it yet, but it usually takes me about an hour to read 100 pgs

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:29 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

7 and a half assuming you'll be purchasing the american?

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 11:10 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Between 5 and 6 hours.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:20 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Originally posted by pinkfloydkor
bout 5 and a half hours

Ditto!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:22 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

6-7 Hours, not counting the breaks I took or the fact that sadly I had to go to work the day after picking it up (1am Sat morning)

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:32 AM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

My 8-9 hours were not straight also; I do have a life outside of Potter.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:51 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Oh thanks for rubbing it in that I don't have a life outside of Harry Potter sad

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:55 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Problem_Child

lets see since 2:00 am when i got home till 5:00 am when i finished minus going out to eat sleeping about 4 hours and trying to concentrate on my book you do the math

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 02:56 AM
Problem_Child is currently offline Click here to Send Problem_Child a Private Message Find more posts by Problem_Child Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by xEsaulx
Oh thanks for rubbing it in that I don't have a life outside of Harry Potter sad

It could be worse, at least your life revolves around something as popular and accepted as Potter. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:12 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

It took me four days.Just got finish today!Not bad.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:14 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

About four hours to get two-thirds of the way through the book (with distractions and multitasking), so probably another two to finish...so I'd say about six hours in total.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:15 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote