KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » H/P doomsday vs. Thanos with the Orb Of Morg

H/P doomsday vs. Thanos with the Orb Of Morg
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
Isn't Doomsday like DC's version of Hulk, Juggernaut or Wendigo?
Thanos would flay Doomsdays to bones, then would blast him into a star then finger blast that star causing it to go super nova.

Doomsday is nothing like Hulk, Juggs, or Wendigo. He is far superior and was able to cost a guardian thier life.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 05:05 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Doomsday is nothing like Hulk, Juggs, or Wendigo. He is far superior and was able to cost a guardian thier life.
u keep trying to beat this in ou heads. he also kicked darkseids ass. he was powerufl indeed, but to thanos he would go down. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 05:10 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
u keep trying to beat this in ou heads. he also kicked darkseids ass. he was powerufl indeed, but to thanos he would go down. stick out tongue

Didn't someone else call you an idiot today? Let's see Thanos take on a guardian who is trying to banish him. He won't do so well.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 05:37 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Didn't someone else call you an idiot today? Let's see Thanos take on a guardian who is trying to banish him. He won't do so well.
people have called u an idiot in the past. so whats ur point. quit focusing on the bashin and focus on the debate at hand. thanos has proven himself very capable of dealing with specimens. this specimen in doomsday lost like all other bad guys. superman always can get him. darkseid struggles with doomsday. but not thanos. thanos would win. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 05:59 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

They're not fighting 10 rounds, it's who would win out of 10 first encounters.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:01 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by llagrok
They're not fighting 10 rounds, it's who would win out of 10 first encounters.
so u think thanos wins this,right?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:02 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thanos throws the orb in the distance and doesnt need it. he beats doomsday. darkseid is watching in fear that he may be spotted by either combatant in the distance.
laughing

I'm sorry, but I found this to be hilarious! laughing out loud

nope sorry but thanos takes on thor with power gem and goes blow for blow and ends it when he wants to.
You realize what a horrible showing for Thor /w/ PG that is, don't you? erm

Of course you don't...

Actual logic is far beyond your conceptual grasp.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 23rd, 2007 at 06:09 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:04 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Galan007
laughing

I'm sorry, I found this to be hilarious! laughing out loud

Your realize that's a horrible showing for Thor /w/ PG, don't you? erm

Of course you don't...

Actual logic is far beyond your conceptual grasp.
how is that a horrible showing for thor with the power gem. thor wasnt put down. he was beaten with the gun. it just showed u how much thanos can take. thanos can take lots of doomsday shots and wil get up and smile just like he smiled after thor was getting some major hits in. thanos can take a crapload of punishment.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:08 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thanos can take a crapload of punishment.
Yes he can.

But do you understand that has nothing to do with this...

Superman was enhanced by New Genosian tech, which enabled him to take H/P DD's assault without getting killed.....

But would you say Superman won that battle, because he "took a crapload of punishment"?

I wouldn't. erm

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:13 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes he can.

But do you understand that has nothing to do with this...

Superman was enhanced by New Genosian tech, which enabled him to take H/P DD's assault without getting killed.....

But would you say Superman won that battle, because he "took a crapload of punishment"?

I wouldn't. erm

Superman's skin was pierced by Doomsday's bones or whatever it was he shot at him. I don't believe that's something that would happen to Thanos. Given Thanos' ability to BFR Doomsday at any given moment I would say he wins.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:17 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Superman's skin was pierced by Doomsday's bones or whatever it was he shot at him. I don't believe that's something that would happen to Thanos.
Based on what?

Given Thanos' ability to BFR Doomsday at any given moment I would say he wins.
Because Thanos does that to every opponent he comes across, ey?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:20 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

He's done it to brawlers before...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:21 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Tyrant
He's done it to brawlers before...
Never said he hasn't...

But DD is WAY more than just a brawler... [ie. speed enough to overwhelm an enhanced Superman].

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:24 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Based on what?

We've never seen anything less than Adamantium pierce Thanos' skin and that feat was relatively suspicious seeing as Wolverine wouldn't have the force required to drive his adamantium through Thanos' skin.

He does it to people he has no intention of fighting.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:27 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Never said he hasn't...

But DD is WAY more than just a brawler... [ie. speed enough to overwhelm an enhanced Superman].

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:28 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

We've never seen anything less than Adamantium pierce Thanos' skin and that feat was relatively suspicious seeing as Wolverine wouldn't have the force required to drive his adamantium through Thanos' skin.

Do you know why the guardian died? Becuz doomsday was adapting to his assault and then adapted when the Gaurdian tried to BFR him. So much for thanos going route.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:32 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you know why the guardian died? Becuz doomsday was adapting to his assault and then adapted when the Gaurdian tried to BFR him. So much for thanos going route.

Which happened after Doomsday had sustained the Omega Beams assault. Meaning that it's not relevant to this discussion. It takes a split second to remove him, Doomsday won't be able to adapt that quickly.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:33 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which happened after Doomsday had sustained the Omega Beams assault. Meaning that it's not relevant to this discussion. It takes a split second to remove him, Doomsday won't be able to adapt that quickly.

actually look at the thread OP. DS has just used the BFR power the OMEGA to which DOOMSday has adapted. BFR won't be an option. Plus Thanos back is turned just like DS was.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:35 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Did you miss my post regarding DD having speed enough to completely overwhelm Superman enhanced by N/G tech? confused

Tagging Thanos before he even used this kind of tactic, isn't out of the question. smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:36 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Did you miss my post regarding DD having speed enough to completely overwhelm Superman enhanced by N/G tech? confused

Superman being hit at all by Doomsday is PIS. Doomsday doesn't have speed or reaction times any faster than peak human, and every time he tags someone faster than peak human it was just PIS.[/cbr mods]

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:38 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote