KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » H/P doomsday vs. Thanos with the Orb Of Morg

H/P doomsday vs. Thanos with the Orb Of Morg
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
actually look at the thread OP. DS has just used the BFR power the OMEGA to which DOOMSday has adapted. BFR won't be an option. Plus Thanos back is turned just like DS was.

BFR by the use of Omega Beams won't be an option.

Originally posted by Galan007
Did you miss my post regarding DD having speed enough to completely overwhelm Superman enhanced by N/G tech? confused

Tagging Thanos before he even launched such an assault, isn't out of the question. smile

Well it's a good thing that one cheap shot isn't all you need in order to take out Thanos. I'm sure that Thanos would be FAR MORE than capable enough to hit Doomsday with an energy beam.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:39 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Did you miss my post regarding DD having speed enough to completely overwhelm Superman enhanced by N/G tech? confused

Tagging Thanos before he even used this kind of tactic, isn't out of the question. smile
it is out of the question? he aint one shotting thanos. hell trade blow for blow with doomsday and put him down once. he hangs with odin and tyrant who are both good enough to kill doomsday without a doubt.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Superman being hit at all by Doomsday is PIS. Doomsday doesn't have speed or reaction times any faster than peak human, and every time he tags someone faster than peak human it was just PIS.[/cbr mods]

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Mods are supposed to be role-models, lol...

Yet they preach this kind of utter crap over there?

Despicable. sick

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:40 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Astner
Isn't Doomsday like DC's version of Hulk, Juggernaut or Wendigo?
Thanos would flay Doomsdays to bones, then would blast him into a star then finger blast that star causing it to go super nova.

A Guardian tried to do that to DD and he died in the process(guardian).

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:41 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by llagrok
BFR by the use of Omega Beams won't be an option.

Well it's a good thing that one cheap shot isn't all you need in order to take out Thanos. I'm sure that Thanos would be FAR MORE than capable enough to hit Doomsday with an energy beam.

Lotta good an energy beam will do. When we know DD has already adapted to cosmic energy, Omegas, and entropy on top of defeating the radiant. He is no longer able to be pwned by energy. DS was the last being I know that actually succeeded in defeating DD with energy, how ever short the victory was.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:43 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well it's a good thing that one cheap shot isn't all you need in order to take out Thanos.
I never said DD would one-shot Thanos... confused

Just that he could easily tag Thanos before this attack was even launched. smile

I'm sure that Thanos would be FAR MORE than capable enough to hit Doomsday with an energy beam.
Based on what?

The assumption that DD would just stand there and let this beam hit him? confused

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mods are supposed to be role-models, lol...

Yet they preach this kind of utter crap over there?

Despicable. sick

Yeah. That is one of the dumbest mods on the net. DD has shown that he has Faster than Superman reaction times and speed before. OMG I can't believe theyposted that bull.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:44 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Based on what?

The assumption that DD would just stand there and let this beam hit him? confused
Thanos can actually direct his beams after they leave his hands, so he could still tag DD even if he moved.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:45 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Wally West
Thanos can actually direct his beams after they leave his hands, so he could still tag DD even if he moved.
And if Thanos was hit before this?

And everyone is under the assumption that BFR would work.... A Guardian tried this tactic..... He was killed.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:46 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Doomsday is nothing like Hulk, Juggs, or Wendigo. He is far superior and was able to cost a guardian thier life.

Hulk has actually punched through time and space causing alternate dimension to collapse, he has Thunder Clapped causing Dark Dimension to crumble, he have splitted a metior two times bigger than earth in one punch.
There are plently of Hulk respect threads across the internet, check them out, at some point he's very much like pre-crisis Superman.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:46 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah. That is one of the dumbest mods on the net. DD has shown that he has Faster than Superman reaction times and speed before. OMG I can't believe theyposted that bull.
I agree.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:48 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I never said DD would one-shot Thanos... confused

Just that he could easily tag Thanos before this attack was even launched. smile

Based on what?

doomsday isnt dodging all these beams, here and there. he lets crap hit him all the time. thanos could trade blows with him anyways. he doesnt go into the fetal position like darkseid when someone invades his personal space.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

And if Thanos was hit before this?

And everyone is under the assumption that BFR would work.... A Guardian tried this tactic..... He was killed.
yeah and superman never flat out lost to doomsday. he always finds a way to beat him. he beat him before hunter and prey and during and after. its just darkseid failed miserably along with his whole planet. the guardian failed as well.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:51 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Lets put it this way, if he can keep up with Silver Surfer, than he sure as hell can keep up with Doomsday, hm?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:51 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by quanchi112
yeah and superman never flat out lost to doomsday.
During H/P, he sure did.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:52 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Astner
Lets put it this way, if he can keep up with Silver Surfer, than he sure as hell can keep up with Doomsday, hm?
Speed is not something Surfer really uses in battle.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:52 PM
quanchi112
Disney

During H/P, he sure did.
i saw superman free at the end of it while doomsday was trapped and confused. supes needed help but he didnt lose to doomsday. sorry superman has his number. doomsday has darkseids number.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:54 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Speed is not something Surfer really uses in battle.
he can. so whats ur point.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:55 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

i saw superman free at the end of it while doomsday was trapped and confused. supes needed help but he didnt lose to doomsday. sorry superman has his number. doomsday has darkseids number.
You're an idiot, and not to be taken seriously...

Had you read H/P, you'd find that DD beat Superman to a pulp... Waverider had to step in with the only viable tactic to "kill" DD.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:56 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

he can. so whats ur point.
Not when he and Thanos battled... That's my point. smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:57 PM