KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » WOW I got it right! [Spoilers]

WOW I got it right! [Spoilers]
Started by: willRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

WOW I got it right! [Spoilers]

I can't believe it. I managed to figure how Harry would survive well before the book came out, check out my theory and the date by it eek!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules
Ok I apologise if this thread has already been created but I couldn't find it in the search.......

Ok we know in book 4 when Harry tells Dumbledore that Voldermort got over the problem of his Mum's sacrifice by returning by using Harry's blood. When Harry tells Dumbledore this he has a gleam of triumph in his eyes for a split second. What's this all about? Rowling said it would be important to book 7. This thread is for your theories on the gleam of triumph and to ask you guys what you think of my theory.

My Theory.

Dumbledore seems happy that Voldermort overcame this barrier, but why? If Dumbledore was one of the Order why would he be happy about this barrier being broken down? Unless it did the exact opposite........

My theory is that Lily Potter's Sacrifice is a deep magic (Dumbledore says in book 1 some people call it love) which is in Harry's blood. When Voldemort was returned to power Harry's blood was used so it also resides in Voldemort. But what if it didn't break down the barrier, just create a new one?

Think about it, the very spell that was in Harry, protecting him from Voldemort is now also in Voldemort. The only thing that was stopping voldemort from killing Harry was that spell which is now inside Voldemort. Voldemort can't kill Harry because his blood is full of the very thing protecting Harry, Lily Potter's love eek! That's why I think Dumbledore was so happy yes It's a long stretch but it makes sense yes

Any thoughts or opinions?

Here is the link for the date of post........

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=423401

Wow check out my super-cool theory was right!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:06 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Total guess. I'm pretty pleased with my ingenuity big grin

Not to brag embarrasment

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 02:23 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joseph_Kerr

Hate to burst your bubble.. but the theory of Harry's blood has been around for a few months.. and is included in the mugglenet book they published. wink

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 02:42 PM
Joseph_Kerr is currently offline Click here to Send Joseph_Kerr a Private Message Find more posts by Joseph_Kerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Joseph_Kerr
Hate to burst your bubble.. but the theory of Harry's blood has been around for a few months.. and is included in the mugglenet book they published. wink

And willRules theory has been around for nearly a year, which by my count is more than a few months.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:03 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

congrats will you so rule hun.

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:14 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joseph_Kerr

And I've been saying since GOF was published that Harry's blood would be Voldemort's downfall because of the charm created by Lily. And since the two can't defeat each other with their wands, that the blood within Voldemort would destroy him from within. I was partially right.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:22 PM
Joseph_Kerr is currently offline Click here to Send Joseph_Kerr a Private Message Find more posts by Joseph_Kerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

well then you rule too well done

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:22 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

And then think of all the other things which didn't go as you predicted,

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 04:31 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by exanda kane
And then think of all the other things which didn't go as you predicted,

The only other theory I supported which didn't work out was that Dumbledore was somehow still alive. Meh, I don't care I'm just happy the blood theory was in the book yes

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 05:00 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Tattoo
And willRules theory has been around for nearly a year, which by my count is more than a few months.

Originally posted by tigress
congrats will you so rule hun.

Cheers my dears big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 05:02 PM
Syren
dreaming

And I've been saying since GOF was published that Harry's blood would be Voldemort's downfall because of the charm created by Lily. And since the two can't defeat each other with their wands, that the blood within Voldemort would destroy him from within. I was partially right.

But this isn't about you - why can't people just say 'congrats' and be done with it instead of going green with envy and trying to ruin someone else's satisfaction?

Congrats, Will, very well thought out. I think I responded when you came up with the theory, can't remember smile

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 10:36 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Yea but that whole thing was still good guessing!You get a nice soft pat on the back for a job well done!jm wink

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 12:18 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Cheers very much people big grin

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 03:17 PM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Congratulation Will. well done

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 08:59 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I read that post (but I'm not sure if I replied) and I completely agreed. When I read that bit in the book I was like "That's what I thought! That's what that random on KMC said!"
Well done you clever man big grin

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 09:06 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Thanks embarrasment smile

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 03:37 PM