KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Should Sentry die in WWH?

Should sentry die in WWH?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
No, that would be crazy. 26 50.00%
Yes, It's for the best. 26 50.00%
Total: 52 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Should Sentry die in WWH?
Started by: llagrok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Citizen V.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blight
I think Sentry should be killed by the rightful Superman Clone..... Hyperion.

How come?

Anyways I don't think of Hyperion of a Superman Clone anymore, especially because in alot of his incarnations he is so evil.

I like evil Hyperion, but you know, he'd best stay out of Sentry's face or else he'll be thrown into the sun.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:52 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Citizen V
How come?

Anyways I don't think of Hyperion of a Superman Clone anymore, especially because in alot of his incarnations he is so evil.

I like evil Hyperion, but you know, he'd best stay out of Sentry's face or else he'll be thrown into the sun.
Nah ah! Sentry has stopped throwing people into the sun! Bendis says so hisself! stick out tongue

-_-

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 08:28 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Nah ah! Sentry has stopped throwing people into the sun! Bendis says so hisself! stick out tongue

Yeah,i mean he doesn't throw everything into the sun stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 08:30 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Maybe Bendis plans on having him throw stuff into Proxima Centauri... which would actually be kinda cool now that I think about it...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 08:31 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

How do you throw someone that can fly into the sun, anyway?

-_-

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 08:32 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

How do you throw someone that can fly into the sun, anyway?

Knock them the F*ck out first big grin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 08:35 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Hyperion wouldn't allow that... see what he did to Antarctica? big grin

-_-

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 08:57 AM
Citizen V.

Hyperion wouldn't allow that... see what he did to Antarctica? big grin

Hyperion won't have a choice, Sentry will give him the kiss of death and cast him into the Sun like a red-headed stepchild.

No-one expects the Kiss of Death!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:01 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Hyperion won't have a choice, Sentry will give him the kiss of death and cast him into the Sun like a red-headed stepchild.

No-one expects the Kiss of Death!
That's dementor's dude..... okay... *Turns off harry potter ramble button*

-_-

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:12 AM
Citizen V.

Watermelon>>>>Harry Potter.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:24 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Hyperion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sentry

Why? Maybe because he has a story.

-_-

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:29 AM
Citizen V.

Hyperion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sentry

Why? Maybe because he has a story.

Oh really?

Yeah, let me just figure out what version of Hyperion we're talking about this time.

Wait, Hyperion the good one? or Hyperion the bad one? or that 'ultimate' Hyperion over in Supreme Power? or are we talking about the exiles Hyperion?

I just don't know erm, maybe if they didn't feel the need to rehash the character so much because he sucks so bad, then someone/anyone could have a clue about what his actual origins are.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:52 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Oh really?

Yeah, let me just figure out what version of Hyperion we're talking about this time.

Wait, Hyperion the good one? or Hyperion the bad one? or that 'ultimate' Hyperion over in Supreme Power? or are we talking about the exiles Hyperion?

I just don't know erm, maybe if they didn't feel the need to rehash the character so much because he sucks so bad, then someone/anyone could have a clue about what his actual origins are.
No way. I choose to believe that they rehash him so much because he's just too badass to be one single character.... At least he wasn't conveniently sliced into the universe so as to compensate for a lack of sense.

-_-

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:55 AM
Citizen V.

No way. I choose to believe that they rehash him so much because he's just too badass to be one single character.... At least he wasn't conveniently sliced into the universe so as to compensate for a lack of sense.

There's nothing wrong with retcon characters IMO.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 10:00 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

They should end WWWH with Hulk dying.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 10:02 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 03:10 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Martian_mind
They should end WWWH with Hulk dying.
I kill you!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 03:10 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Badabing
I kill you!

Not if I get Hulk first

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:56 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

IIRC, in the potterverse, a dementor's kiss will suck your soul but won't kill you in the clinical sense...

**shutting up now**

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 08:17 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by willRules
(please log in to view the image)

confused

The only way the blood splatter in that pic makes sense is if the Hulk's head did a complete 360 from Sentry's punch! smile

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 08:33 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote